brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Anybody Else Smell a Blowout in the Panthers/Packers Game??

cam had an awesome day last week, but that was against what should end up being top 3 worst defense in the league this year. Arizona is just absolutely horrible, especially since they lost Dom Rogers Cromartie

I smell a blowout coming cause I think shields, woodson and company are gonna devour newton and his receivers

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Yes. Blowout.

42-10 packers.

nitty48
    nitty48's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 713

packers will win big

letitride87
    letitride87's Avatar Become A Pro!

The line seems really high...probably a blowout but I'd be careful betting this game. Type of game that seems like a gimme and before you know it a couple of turnovers by GB and the panthers are hanging in there. It just tends to happen with big home dogs when you least expect it.

Mango
    Mango's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers have a meeting with the bears in week 3... might be a look ahead factor here against a team they *should* win...

Noles19
    Noles19's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks like a blowout to me too.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Panthers will put some points on the board there is no doubt about that... I think the Panthers put up atleast 20 but I think the Packers score around 30

Ice House

I expect this line to be -14 by kickoff

Ice House

One thing I will say about the Panthers is they have no home field advantage whatsoever.... it's almost as bad as San Diego as far as having some of the worst fans in football. This is a wine and cheese crowd in Carolina... bunch of yuppies.... they sit on their hands...

in fact owner Jerry Richardson has banned people from going shirtless and if you cheer too loud you will get removed from the game... hell even the fellow fans will say stuff like if you don't sit down i'm going to call security...

anyways just throwing that info in there b/c I have a friend that lives in Carolina and I've been to several games there. So i'm just saying don't factor home field advantage in when considering a panthers game. Cam Newton is a great QB and the Panthers offense is very talented but I think Packers will by 10 or more. Panthers defense is terrible... and the best player on the Panthers defense Jon Beason is out for the season.

Ice House

Packers ML is free money but you have to parlay it with something

Ice House

If you tease this game down to -7 is it a sure winner?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I thought you could only smell what the rock is cooking.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

advantages you see are already factored into the line at -10 on the road. First glance I will be on the cats

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post
    advantages you see are already factored into the line at -10 on the road. First glance I will be on the cats

the problem is that young QBs traditionally really struggle against Dom Kapers

I think you will see newton throw 2-3 Picks in this game and the packers should go up and down the field with on trouble

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

everybody smells a blowout. its the best team vs (last year's) worst team

will starters play the 4th quarter

will the panthers eat up the clock

will greenbay turn the ball over with carelessness playing down to their opponent. last year they have a lot of close games vs lesser teams.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    the problem is that young QBs traditionally really struggle against Dom Kapers
    Quite the system play...

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Yup.

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Guys, cam newton coming off a 400 yard passing game, it's hard not to be excited for him and think he's capable of doing it again.. But out of the 20 post so far I don't think anyone had brought up how much of a monster Rodgers has become. This guy is the real deal . If the saints were not as good as they are I can only imagine what the score would of been.. He's becoming as good as it gets to picking apart defenses.

Not to mention the saints D is considerably better than the painters D and still let up 42pts on the board.. Not the wisest comparison but you all get the point.