Huego
    Huego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

Dallas -3 @ San Fran

Being a 49er fan I follow the team really closely and have no doubt in my mind that the cowboys will easily cover the spread in this game.

Horrible matchup for Sanfran...

49ers don't have a safety that can matchup with Witten. only average CBs who can't matchup with dez bryant and miles austin. the secondary will be completely outmatched.

also, cowboys will get their points and on the other side, the niners offensive isnt explosive at all. if they are down 14 and must start throwing the ball...watch out for alex smith's turnovers. niners oline can't pass block for shit, crabtree is still injured, players on offense barely know the playbook as Harbaugh only had 5 weeks to install the westcoast offense.

49ers were only able to produce 200 yards of offense vs Seattle. the score is misleading since Ginn had two kick returns for TDs. niners were only up by 2 and momentum was all on seattle's side.

basically, i was waiting for this game since preseason started. i suggest u grab dallas -3 before it goes up even further
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: linewiz

john49ers
    john49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

very disappointing huego huge 49ers fan i don't agree totally i rather play the under

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I agree. My big play of next week will be Cowboys -3. I'm a Seahawks fan, and I must say watching Tavaris Jackson vs Alex Smith was brutal after watching Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees go at it a few nights before.

The 49ers offense is the opposite of explosive. Their defense is solid, but your defense can only hold up for so long. And the 49ers strength of their defense is against the run, and the Cowboys are a passing team. Romo should have a nice game against them.

Jimb0311
    Jimb0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

Damn...already juiced up to -125

big cheyo
    big cheyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea juces goin up fast

Huego
    Huego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

49ers dont have much of a home field advantage. they didnt even sell out in opening week vs their division rival. the people that are at the game barely make any noise. its louder when the niners are on offense...the fans are truly clueless.

im also expecting there to be a good amount of cowboys fans at the stadium.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

nobody can possibly fathom dallas being 0-2, so therefore zero bets on san fran here. for me under if anything but of course there will 6 special teams touchdowns and i'll get fukkked. good luck!