One Unit Plays (4-0)(+4.00 units)
Two Unit Plays (0-0)(even units)
Three Unit Plays (0-2)(-7.20 units)

Overall Record (4-2)(-3.20 units)

Started week one off a little backwards losing my three units plays, getting a tie on my two unit play (which I don’t count ties in standings) and won all my one unit plays. So I guess even though I really sucked in week one only being down 3.20 units is not the end of the world. I was completely way off base on the Colts and I cannot believe the Steelers got manhandled like they did. Took a pass on the Sunday night game. Two games on Monday night……..here is what I like.

Miami +7 vs New England (one unit)…………Why not? Stranger things have happened in the NFL.

Denver/Oakland Over 41½ (-110)….(one unit)……….Cannot make up my mind on side, did like Denver -3, but line went up and don’t feel like buying it down. Just have a feeling these two won’t stop each other very much. Denver wants to prove they named the right starting QB in this one and denver’s defense was not very good last year. I just see a lot of points.

Not in love with either of these, both just one unit plays on the opening Monday night.

Good Luck Everybody!!