ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

NFL Sunday Ticket On PS3 Was A Disaster

http://m.cnet.com/Article.rbml?nid=2...l&bcid=&bid=-1

Its only the first week. I hope they get it right. I would love to cancel my directv for next season. Anybody have this package and were pissed?

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

im still bumfullzed why people want to see every fukkin nfl game?

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    im still bumfullzed why people want to see every fukkin nfl game?
    Your missing the point guy. Nobody wants to watch EVERY game. You just want to be able to watch the game you have big money on. If I had a stack on atl yesterday, I want to be able to watch the game. I couldn't care about other games. With the ticket you are able to watch any game being played.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Your missing the point guy. Nobody wants to watch EVERY game. You just want to be able to watch the game you have big money on. If I had a stack on atl yesterday, I want to be able to watch the game. I couldn't care about other games. With the ticket you are able to watch any game being played.
    so you can't find one of the numerous live streams online

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

That price tag and problems to boot.

I hope they at least fix it up. Offering PS3 clients the monthly price I'm sure would be a solid move too so most aren't thinking "****, that costs more than my ps3 (even though it would in the long run)".

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    so you can't find one of the numerous live streams online
    Why bother. I have a 58" hdtv. Why waste time looking for streams going in and out. I'm not rich, but $20 a week is not unreasonable. $20? C'mon man. You can afford that. Glistening HD. Plus, you get it on your iphone or android free.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I ended up getting this tracer, first week using it. Seems flawless right now. Did they correct the issues? I couldnt get directv because of the hills surrounding my house....had to keep Comcast and get sunday ticket on Ps3.....happy so far, no issues, good quality.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    I ended up getting this tracer, first week using it. Seems flawless right now. Did they correct the issues? I couldnt get directv because of the hills surrounding my house....had to keep Comcast and get sunday ticket on Ps3.....happy so far, no issues, good quality.

Yea. I guess they fixed it. I am hoping its flawless because I'm dying to get rid of directv after the season.