anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

Raiders +3 looks nice

Broncos are not that good of a team at all. I have no faith in there RB core, they have one go to receiver in lloyd who is very overrated because of last yr's season, and there defense is nothing to ride home about. For the Raiders they have a stud RB in D-mac who lights up Denver every time they play and a qb in cambell that is illusive and can throw a deep ball. I know a lot of people may disagree with this, but the Raiders play very competitive any opening night I've ever watched them. I'm not saying this is a lock by any means, but the only reason Denver is favored is because there home and frankly I think that's not gonna be enough to help them tonight. Good luck with your wagers.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

On denver.

Nice write up.

Do not agree.

But the effort is what matters.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

GL

anthonydiamondLC

The other thing to look closely at is the fact that Mcdaniels isn't the coach there anymore. A lot of people may say that is good thing, but if you look at the numbers Orton had his best career statistically last yr under him. Now with Mcdaniels in St Louis its gonna take time for Orton to get adjusted to a whole new offensive scheme. I think it was very pre mature to fire him and bring in Fox and I don't assume that its just gonna be such a fluid transition. I personally love taking pts with teams that have stud RB's because it opens up the passing game so much. Look at Minnesota yesterday as a prime example of that. They were getting 9.5 with the best RB in football and covered that spread with ease. Obviously 3 pts are a lot less then 9.5 either way I think the same rules apply. I have a feeling Orton does not look good tonight and Raiders play inspired, however only time will tell...

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Denver has dominated Oakland plus Denver has been gold as a home favorite. Good luck!

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

i like oakland too to surprise and win the AFC west

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Denver has dominated Oakland plus Denver has been gold as a home favorite. Good luck!
    lol ur a joke sir....

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I like Oakland tonight as well. They played like shit in the preseason, but keep in mind, they were missing key guys. A big key tonight is stopping the Broncos running game. Overall, I like the Raiders tonight.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

raiders with that qb, no thanks

msj0001
    msj0001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Denver dominated Oakland??? Check your facts, Oakland dominated Denver last season, and it wasn't close. I locked in OVER 40.5, but I think Oakland wins outright

anthonydiamondLC

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    raiders with that qb, no thanks
    Call me crazy, but I think Campbell is underrated. People think hes bad because he had to play with a atrocious Redskins team for a couple of yrs that had zero offensive threats. Now he has the luxury of having d-mac in the backfield which will force defenses to put 8 in the box I think that opens up some passing lanes.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by anthonydiamondLC View Post
    The other thing to look closely at is the fact that Mcdaniels isn't the coach there anymore. A lot of people may say that is good thing, but if you look at the numbers Orton had his best career statistically last yr under him. Now with Mcdaniels in St Louis its gonna take time for Orton to get adjusted to a whole new offensive scheme. I think it was very pre mature to fire him and bring in Fox and I don't assume that its just gonna be such a fluid transition. I personally love taking pts with teams that have stud RB's because it opens up the passing game so much. Look at Minnesota yesterday as a prime example of that. They were getting 9.5 with the best RB in football and covered that spread with ease. Obviously 3 pts are a lot less then 9.5 either way I think the same rules apply. I have a feeling Orton does not look good tonight and Raiders play inspired, however only time will tell...
    Mcdaniels being gone makes the Broncos better, not worse.

anthonydiamondLC

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Mcdaniels being gone makes the Broncos better, not worse.
    Mcdaniels is an offensive mastermind and the only reason he is gone from Denver is because he wasn't a players coach and is very young and was feuding with upper management. Just look up Orton's numbers last yr and compare them with any other yr hes been in the NFL. I think its no coincidence he had his best offensive yr under Mcdaniels last season.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ortons really only had 4 seasons and the Bears werent exactly a pass-happy team when he was playing there. He'll put up similar numbers this year.

Also youd think an offensive mastermind would finish better than 19th in points scored. Just sayin'

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

What do you guys think of the TT for Oakland over 17.5?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Call me crazy, but I think Campbell is underrated. People think hes bad because he had to play with a atrocious Redskins team for a couple of yrs that had zero offensive threats. Now he has the luxury of having d-mac in the backfield which will force defenses to put 8 in the box I think that opens up some passing lanes.

Call me crazy, but Campbell has always been surrounded with Above average RB's.

He had the luxory of having CLINTON PORTIS in the backfield at Washington, who last I checked was one of the top RB's a few years ago. And I'd imagine, teams lined 8 up in the box for that as well. Cooley at Tightend, Randle El at WR, Santana Moss (don't know if he was actually there with Campbell)

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Maybe Orton is maturing and of course the offense playcalling makes a whole bunch of difference how a QB does.

Don't bet that just because Mcdaniels is gone, that means Orton will be a worse QB. Most QB's get better with years played. Don't judge too much by what happened in Pre Season.

If Fox wants Orton to be pass happy and throw 35 times, Orton will be over 250 yards passing, which I can only imagine will be better than campbell.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

raiders ml.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    lol ur a joke sir....
    You have no idea how much of a joke, and if you actually think I was serious I don't know what to tell you. Good luck!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

am on Raiders

I think they can win outright

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    am on Raiders I think they can win outright

Pretty bold statement right there.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Raiders put up 59 points last year in Denver, as well as sweeping the series so have to disagree with you there.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I need an okay night from Moreno to lock up FF so I'll be rooting for that and not betting it. As my feel for the game from a betting standpoint... like the Broncs at home but this line is fishy IMO, would feel more comfortable as a Broncs backer if it moved off of 3.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

raiders should crush

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over looks solid, raiders will run the ball all over denver imo GL

anthonydiamondLC

There's a lot of things that can be said in defense of both teams. Personally I like to isolate certain aspects of a game coupled with betting percentages, line movement, and public perception to base my judgement around a play. I think considering all the different factors the raiders warrant a play, not a huge play, but worthy of a bet. I'm just not convinced on the broncos and home field is not enough to excite me with them. I love d-Mac and feel like he is a huge game changer, factor in some pts, and a respectable defense I have given myself enough reason to feel comfortable with the raiders. Game probably comes down to the wire and with that the case I'd rather be holding onto the pts then not.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by msj0001 View Post
    Denver dominated Oakland??? Check your facts, Oakland dominated Denver last season, and it wasn't close. I locked in OVER 40.5, but I think Oakland wins outright
    Good luck on your Jason Campbell bet

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Raiders ain't close to winning losing last four by double digits, denver rolls

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Raiders ain't close to winning losing last four by double digits, denver rolls
    Last four PRESEASON GAMES?

anthonydiamondLC

I hope everyone napped well during the pats game. Now for an actually competitive game.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I hope everyone napped well during the pats game. Now for an actually competitive game.

Agreed.

anthonydiamondLC

It's very orange tonight in Denver...Looks like a Syracuse home gm in the carrier dome.

anthonydiamondLC

Raiders are trying to be more athletic then they are. Relax fukkers

anthonydiamondLC

winnnnnnnnnnnaaaaa

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Very nice pick sir.