riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

My 'just win baby win' football season thread

Ok I'm going put my mouth where my money is.

I will post my mostly ML NFL plays here. For each game I win, I will rebet the base amount with half of the winnings I hit. Hopefully I will have 50x at the end of the season.

My first play is tonight. I'm taking the Patriots ML for $30.00 @ -360 odds.

Wish me good luck!

riskyProps

Yay! I won my first bet in week# #1. The Patriots ML bet paid $8.33 (I know, lots of money, LOL). So I will set about half of that aside ($4.16 in this case) and bet the other half ($4.17) with my initial investment (for a total of $34.17) on my ML favorite team for this week.

Now for week #2, I have taken the Baltimore Ravens ML with odds of -285 odds with a payout of $11.99.

I might pick a late team depending how this bet plays out.

riskyProps

Wonderful! The Ravens ended my streak early. Looks like I get to start over.

Staring over at Week #2, I will take the Eagles ML. The bet is for $30.00. The odds is -135 with a payout of $22.22.

I have a good feeling about this game. Better than the Ravens LOL!

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

Ouch haha darn ravens cost me too. Good luck

riskyProps

Hopefully I'm getting all my losses out of the way so I can have an incredible long string of wins LOL!

Ok, for Week#3, I'm going with a hot team, the Detriot Lions ML. LOL! They have been so bad for so long I can't believe I'm gonna start this off again with them. I was able to get them at -163 odds with a payout of $18.40 at $30.00.

The Eagles should have won but oh well that's why it's called gambling.

riskyProps

What a barn-burner the Detroit game was LOL! I'm feeling good so I will make my next ML play for the day.

Since there isn't much left I'm taking the Steelers ML over the Colts. I adding half of my $18.40 winnings to my initial $30.00 for a total bet of $39.20. With odds of -550 it will pay only $7.13. But hey, money is money.

riskyProps

Holy Crap, the Steelers are awful this season. I"ll be betting against them more often from now on. I barely won. Pathetic! No wonder the Ravens clobbered them!

riskyProps

Currently I'm on a two game winning streak and have set aside $12.76 in profits which I won't play with. This leaves me with $42.77 to bet with. So for week #4, my early ML play will be for the Buffalo Bills. I placed the bet on 5Dimes with odds of -157. The payout if i win will be $27.24 have of which I will keep.

If this play wins, my total keep amount will be $26.38. That's almost the $30 I started so I would have almost doubled my money! That is, of course, you don't count that Raven & Eagle losses.

I will tally all of the losses and wins at the end of the season.

riskyProps

Thanks Bills! I get to start over again!