wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

play of day Broncos -3

no suprise coming from me, but broncos -3.

Last year they were a defense away from having a good season. They have made big moves in this area getting a defensive minded coach, von miller and most importantly getting one of the leagues best pass rushers back in elvis. The run defense still could be weak though with the injuries we have gotten on the line. That does scare me a little with mcfadden on the other side. Look for orton to come out swinging tonight and prove why he is the number one starter. He also will be looking for a new contract and trying to prove the na-sayers. This game is in denver and people are pumped up. This season looks bright, dont let the public and people who only care about teabow fool you. The media has been all over that one issue and forgeting there is really a team in Denver. After watching the Chargers yesterday, I feel more confident that the west is ours. I am not saying we are in the same calibur as some of the elite teams, but we will be much improved and tonight we show that. Get on the bus now while the line is -3. It will go up.

Good luck all to whatever you play

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

well good luck to all who plays so far joker did well for me, and pats looking good so need this play to finish out 3-0