lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Brahmabull is on the Eagles in week 2.

Dont say you werent given advance notice. The better team always wins guys.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Atlanta are scrub hunters

3-5 against playoff teams the last 2 seasons, Vick is gonna shred that paper soft defense

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Eagles wont lose a game all year

Better team always win

Someone go bump his last baseball thread that he never replied in after he went 0 - 3 and buried himself.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

ATL should show up for the first time since mid 2010 and win at home

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

LB, why give this guy the attention he craves? He will leave if everyone ignores him. We tested this during MLB and when him and Kerry quit getting attention, he disappeared. Lets let him disappear again, the guy is quite annoying

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by cap dat 4ss View Post
    lb, why give this guy the attention he craves? He will leave if everyone ignores him. We tested this during mlb and when him and kerry quit getting attention, he disappeared. Lets let him disappear again, the guy is quite annoying
    Post of the year.

Correction, though: he left when he lost his ass. Again. And now he's back. Again.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I wish i was brahmahag's bookie..

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

If you smeeeeelllllllllll

what the rock

is coookin

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Eagles wont lose a game all year Better team always win Someone go bump his last baseball thread that he never replied in after he went 0 - 3 and buried himself.

going 0-3 somehow erases the weeks and weeks of excellent work I had before that??? or my 8 - 1 record on posted plays this weekend in pro and college football??

you realize even with my small slump there, I'm hitting plays at about a 75% clip since I started betting again in July?? Going back to NBA playoffs, it's 75% clip with about a 100 sample size
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 09-12-11 at 01:11 AM.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Dont say you werent given advance notice. The better team always wins guys.
    I'm with him on PHI I'm still waiting for someone to take my 100 point bet. Anyone willing to take ATL to cover step right up.

brahmabull117

and I'm not gonna do the pissing contest nonsense anymore, I'm exclusively here to talk picks. I will let the results speak for themselves

of course, I will expect everybody here to obsess over my 1 loss while ignoring the 4 wins I get in that time period, but that's pretty standard so whatever. As long as I keep making money, I'm happy

hawley

Brah you lost all 3 games including going all in on the Yankes after losing the early two

You disappeared from the site immediately. Dont try and pretend you didnt lose it all.

Your ego was so big at the time and suddenly you stop posting? Not a chance.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    and I'm not gonna do the pissing contest nonsense anymore, I'm exclusively here to talk picks. I will let the results speak for themselves of course, I will expect everybody here to obsess over my 1 loss while ignoring the 4 wins I get in that time period, but that's pretty standard so whatever. As long as I keep making money, I'm happy
    I hope so although I'm a bit skeptical. But if true I look forward to it as I'm sure many others do.

brahmabull117

Brah you lost all 3 games including going all in on the Yankes after losing the early two You disappeared from the site immediately. Dont try and pretend you didnt lose it all. Your ego was so big at the time and suddenly you stop posting? Not a chance.

it is what it is, since that point I took a 500 dollar bankroll and turned it into $2,500+ within a few weeks. I learned a very very brutal lesson because I made a horrible emotional decision ( I thought I was indestructable and immune to losing streaks, my money management will be much better from now on)

With that being said, I'm not gonna post in this section at all. I just post in the college football and NFL section now. I still bet on baseball but it's very frustrating because so many of the red hot money teams no longer care all that much about winning because they have huge division leads. I still went 4-1 this weekend on baseball (every game of the arizona series and game 3 of oakland series) but I'm gonna bet less and less on baseball unless it's teams like texas that still have some work to do to clinch their divison

so yea, if you want to talk picks with me, come to the college football or NFL section. This is my favorite time of the year and I hope I will really dominate with football

hawley

Baseball is brutal right now, best to lay off until playoffs, I only had small play on cubs but even that was a close game.

I will talk sports with you from now on, your record in the past is in the past.

as long as you have learned a lesson from your last run its for the best I guess because everyone warned you.

brahmabull117

your record in the past is in the past. .

I don't know what you mean. My record on posted plays has been absolutely phenomenal starting in NBA playoffs to MLB season and now the football season

say what you want to say if you don't like my personality, my money management, whatever but I don't understand how anybody here can argue against my handicapping talent

hawley

i didnt mean your record as much as I mean what happened in the past is now in the past.

And seriously here. Who cares what your record was when ultimatey you ran your balance to 0 on 3 big plays?

Doesnt matter if you went 19 - 1 only to finish 19 -4 with no bankroll.

brahmabull117

i didnt mean your record as much as I mean what happened in the past is now in the past. And seriously here. Who cares what your record was when ultimatey you ran your balance to 0 on 3 big plays? Doesnt matter if you went 19 - 1 only to finish 19 -4 with no bankroll.

the point remains that when it comes to just picking winners, I'm one of the best on this site. My record on my last 100 plays is other worldly (73-77%)

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Doesnt matter if you went 19 - 1 only to finish 19 -4 with no bankroll.

hawley

the point remains that when it comes to just picking winners, I'm one of the best on this site. My record on my last 100 plays is other worldly (73-77%)
    And if you have nothing to show for it at the end of the day who cares?

Did you cash out one cent when you went on that heater?

YOu played big juice ML plays as well. Hitting 75% is not a huge achievement.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm hitting plays at about a 75% clip since I started betting again in July?? Going back to NBA playoffs, it's 75% clip with about a 100 sample size
    no.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

the point remains that when it comes to just picking winners, I'm one of the best on this site.
    no.

brahmabull117

And if you have nothing to show for it at the end of the day who cares? Did you cash out one cent when you went on that heater? YOu played big juice ML plays as well. Hitting 75% is not a huge achievement.

my avg play in baseball was only -150 and I was hitting 70% in NBA playoffs and I'm hitting 90% in NFL/College FB now

I cashed out about 4,000 in the NBA playoffs and I currently have a $2660 bankroll...overall with all things considered, I'm up about $5,500 dollars betting

yes I know I'm a fukking retard for betting such a large chunk of my bankroll once my luck started to go a little bad... it was a BRUTAL lesson and I will never repeat it again. Now, when I start to lose a bit, I'm gonna bet less and less per game until I go on a hot streak again