September 15th is my 18th Birthday! I live in Canada so as of thursday I will legally be allowed to gamble!!!! Im extremely excited I have found ways to gamble over the past 2 1/2 years including poker and sportsbetting. Ive probably made $1300-$1500 in that time but I just did it for fun and what not. Im for sure a degenerate and proud of it . I am excited to finally get my own account online and wager worry free of getting caught and or busted by the government!

I will start to post every play as of next week that i make. I have made previous threads but since I dont get a chance to bet every day Its hard to keep active on the forum. However as soon i get up and running I will be posting all my plays here and hope to show some great success in the NFL Season.

As exciting as today has been being week 1 and all there are still 3 games remaining (1 active atm) and Im already looking forward to week 2.

I like the Lions at home -8.5 and the Redskins -4.5 over the cardinals.

both teams showed alot week 1 and I expect the momentum to carry over as the lions head home and the skins continue to impress. may look into teasing the lions just to get under that key number of 7 and maybe the skins to get under 3 but i like my chances with these lines.

Hope to see you all next week and take a chunk of change from the books!