breakinthebook
    breakinthebook's Avatar Become A Pro!

2011 NCAA & NFL picks!!!!!!!

Hey yall this thread will be about all my College and Nfl picks. Ive watched the first couple weeks of NCAA and the whole pre season of the NFL and im confident we will make some money this year.

breakinthebook

Alright guys Week 1 Nfl picks for now these are the games that standout to me.

Colts vs Texans.
    Manning is out shaky O-line sounds like it will be a long day for the colts. Or can Collins get back up to speed and play like he did a few years ago leading the titians to an almost undefeated season. I like the Colts with the points and the odds on the ML are too good to pass up I have +345 I think Collins will come out and keep the game close and good chance the Colts can win Collins has a good arm and makes really good reads.

Colts +8.5 .................................. 1 UNIT
    Colts ML +345 ............................ .5 UNITS

breakinthebook

Falcons vs. Bears
    The Bears have two big distractions off the field and that is 2 key players not happy about their current contracts. Lance Briggs and Matt Forte. And the Falcons led by Matt Ryan who is coming off an incredible year he threw career highs of 3705 passing yards and 28 tds and conference best 13-3 record. I like the Falcons alot in this one.

Falcons -1.5 ..................... 1 UNIT

breakinthebook

Lions vs. Buccaneers
    Matthew Stafford looked really good this preaseason completing 25 out of 33 passes for 395 yards with 5 tuchdowns no pics. I expect Stafford to hook up with Calvin Johnson alot tomorrow. And even without rookie sensation Nick Fairley The Lions still have one of the best defesive line in the league. But the Bucs are on the rise Think 1 step above the Lions in the rebuild process Josh Freeman and a strong consistant QB that leads this Bucs team But I think the Lions win tomorrow.

Lions ML +105 ................... 1 UNIT
    Lions + 1.5 ........................ 1 UNIT

breakinthebook

Thats the games that stood out to me ima study some more spreads and have a few more plays by 10 a.m Thanks for following.

breakinthebook

Bengals vs. Browns
    My boy Colt McCoy is starting to get a feel for this offense dont think he will have a great year but think he can get the job done against a dreadful Bengals team who i will probly be betting against all year they have pretty much and brand new offense and will take atleast most of the season to mold and compete in games. I think the Browns run away with this one.

Browns -6.5 ................ 1 UNIT

breakinthebook

Steelers vs. Ravens
    Dont even wanna go near this game but I do think it will be a high scoring game Big Ben seems to always burn the Ravens D and i think Joe Flacco will lead a nice attack against the Steelers D. I like the over.

Steelers/Ravens Over 36 .............................. .5 UNITS

breakinthebook

Titians vs. Jaguars
    Very Suprised the Titians are not favored. The Jags are another team that lost a starting QB and I think might have been a bad decision. And yes the Titians let go of Vince Young but has a veteran in Matt Hasselbeck with a rookie in Jake Locker behing him. Chris Johnson is the reason police got dogs he is fast and I belive is ready to play just agreeing to a nice new deal. I expect Titians to win by atleast a Touchdown.

Titians ML +115 .................... .5 UNITS
    Titians +2 ............................ .5 UNITS

breakinthebook

Bills vs. Chiefs
    This game scares me I think that with Cassel under center and Charles running the ball I think the Chiefs win but dont know if they can cover the 5.5 spread I think Chiefs ML is a good play but ima stay away from this one. I like the under 40.5 for a small play too.

breakinthebook

Eagles vs. Rams
    This is what i think about this game. The Rams have their eyes set on making the playoffs and the Eagles have super bowl champs in their minds. I think the Eagles are too much of a team for the rams. I think Vick will exploit the Rams D and i think Braford can put up some points against the Eagles I like the Eagles -4 and the Over 44.

Eagles -4 ................ 1 UNIT
    Eagles/Rams Over 44 ........ .5 UNITS

breakinthebook

Panthers vs. Cardinals
    This game sets up with both teams having new talent under center. Kevin Kolb for his first year with the Cardinals. And the Panthers have rookie Cam Newton. I watched alot of Cam these past 2 years and ive realized he is a winner the kid knows how to win. But I think it will take him probly this season to get up to speed with the NFL. I think the Cardinals win but dont like the spread. So ima stay away from this one.

breakinthebook

Vikings vs. Chargers
    The deciding factor of this game is going to come down to which QB can make plays. Phillip Rivers I believe will have a much better game then McNabb. I think Petterson will have a nice game but I think the Chargers win by 2 scores.

Chargers -8.5 ......................... 1 UNIT

breakinthebook

Horrible picking week 1 sorry guys didnt bet any late games or monday night wasnt feeling good about my pics after studying week 1 im starting to really see how these teams are playing ill have college football pics up soon. Here is what last week went like.

Colts +8.5 .............................. LOSS ......................... 1 UNIT
    Colts ML ................................ LOSS ......................... .5 UNITS
    Falcons -1.5........................... LOSS ......................... 1 UNIT
    Lions ML ............................... WON .......................... 1 UNIT
    Lions +1.5 ............................ WON ........................... 1 UNIT
    Ravens/Steelers Over 36 ....... WON ........................... .5 UNITS
    Titians ML ............................. LOSS ........................... .5 UNITS
    Titians +2 ............................ PUSH .......................... 0 UNITS
    Eagles -4 ............................. WON .......................... 1 UNIT
    Eagles/Rams Over 44 .......... PUSH .......................... 0 UNITS
    Chargers -8.5 ..................... LOSS .......................... 1 UNIT

Ok so I went 4-5-2 and -.5 UNITS. NOT good at all but couldve been alot worse. College picks coming soon does anyone have any plays? Thanks

breakinthebook

Alright yall Thursday night College Football we have LSU vs. Mississippi State. Sounds like its gonna be and good game.

breakinthebook

LSU vs Mississippi State
    LSU is running HOT right now even missing a starting QB and a top reciever. Thursday night shouldnt be any different LSU is faster and will take this crowd right out after a few big hits and their offense will be on a roll. Mississppi State is no joke and a good team this year but i do not think they will be able to put up alot of points against LSU's D. LSU should win by atleast a touchdown.

LSU -3.5 ................................. 2 UNITS

breakinthebook

West Virginia vs. Maryland
    OK guys when I look at this game I know its a rivalry and will be a good game Maryland can score putting up 32 against Miami. And West Virginia will put points up so i like the over. I really like West Virginia in this game for a couple of reasons. For one West Virginia's average for points per game is higher and their points allowed is lower. And West Virginia seems to have Marylands number winning the past 5 games between the 2 schools and Edsall is 1-6 vs West Virginia in his career I think West Virginia wins by 10 in a shoot out game.

West Virginia ML .................... 1 UNIT

breakinthebook

Auburn vs. Clemson
    Clemson looks good at times but Auburn D comes to play and will make it difficult for clemson to get down the field Auburn wins out right no sweat game!!!!!

Auburn ML ................... 2 UNITS

breakinthebook

Thats the games i studied tonight and will post more games as the week continues Thanks for following!!!!!!

breakinthebook

Alright guys LSU is a winner!!!
    +2 UNITS!!!!! So now we are 5-5-2 and + 1.5 UNITS.

breakinthebook

Sorry fellas i havent been keeping up with this i havent done any betting opening week of hunting season for me get busy i have some plays for 1 oclock games today

breakinthebook

49ers vs. Bengals
    This game is gonna be low scoring i see 17 to 14 san fran wins. I like the under in this game.

Under 40 .............. 1 UNIT

breakinthebook

Patriots vs Bills
    Bills are a good team but they are not the Patriots this game will be just another win for the Pats and will cover the spread.

Patriots - 7.5 ................ 2 UNITS

breakinthebook

Lions vs Vikings
    Ive been hearing alot of people saying that the Vikings are gonna win and adrian peterson will have a good game I dont believe it Detriot has 1 of the best defensive line in the NFL sure Adrian will get his yards but the Lions will limit them. And Mcnabb is dreadful Lions should win by 2 scores.

Lions -3 .................... 5 UNITS

breakinthebook

Tennessee vs. Denver
    This game is a hard go for me I think if Chris Johnson comes out and plays like he can then Tennessee wins it will open their passing game and the only thing that scares me is will tennessee have a mental let down today.

Tennessee -6.5 ................ .5 UNITS

breakinthebook

I also put in two 3 team sweetheart teasers.

Teaser 1 ............... 1 UNIT
    49ers/bengals under 50
    Patriots +2.5
    Lions + 7

Teaser 2 ............... 1 UNIT
    Saints +6
    Panthers + 6.5
    Titians + 3.5

My sweetheart teasers give me 10 points dont know if yalls are different I always play 2 of them and use some of the games I like so if i am wrong on one I still can push bets and just lose juice it works more times then it doesnt. I never put a team in that i dont think can cover the original spread cuz they probably wont cover the extra 10 points.