MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants vs Redskins Home Opener !!

If you look at what the Giants did in the offseason,they depleted Eli Manning’s arsenal of weapons, namely Smith at WR... and Boss at TE.....This is huge SBR members,The Giants lost an unreal number of players in the off-season, the bulk of them on the defensive side of the ball.Terrell Thomas, Marvin Austin, Brian Witherspoon, Jonathan Goff and Clint Sintim are all out for the season.Unavailable for this game,and possibly a few more weeks,are Osi Umenyiora and Prince Amukamara.Justin Tuck is currently listed as questionable for the game as well after suffering a burner against the Jets.have no illusions SRB members.If you look at the preseason injury report to the defense they lost 3 cornerbacks and 2 linebackers and have one of their studs out at De..... Wow!!!!.Washington’s running game with Hightower has vaulted to the next level, and I like them in this game to be a live dogs.Many have back pedaled on early predictions that Washington might win 5 games all year, I am one of the after seeing the preseason, and while they are not a playoff contender, they will compete in every game under Shanahan,I assure you SRB members, and being a home dog is huge motivation,Yet the Giants on name recognition and pre-conceived notions that the Skins are going stink up this year, have the Giants as a road favorite to open the season against a division rival.Rex Grossman took the Bears to the Super Bowl and gets the start over highly liked and touted John Beck, because he earned it.No matter what you think of him, the kid can make plays.the Skins will score and I feel there is no way that Washington in their current state, whether Cooley plays or not,are a 6 point pup here, given the fact the 3 point home advantage added to any power rating puts this at a pickem type game, yet they get 3 points. Also make a nice half of a 6 point tease getting them to +9 in that scenario.

NOTE The Giants passing attack is entirely too complex, and it's become troublesome for many of the receivers. It's based largely on timing and breaks made by receivers.Eli will throw to a spot, and if the receiver isn't where he's supposed to be, it spells disaster each time. Unfortunately, the receivers are given many route options that they can choose to at the point of a break, and as we've seen in the preseason, indecisiveness can also cause major problems for Manning & Co.The Giants are ravaged with injury and have a lot of turnover. Giants fans aren't going to like to hear this, but I see a 7-9 or 8-8 season ahead and that includes a week 1 loss to the Washington Redskins. YOU BET I WILL TAKE THE +3 AT HOME !!!!!!!!!

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Redskins safety LaRon Landry has been ruled out of Sunday's season opener against the New York Giants because of a hamstring injury.