tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Upset in the NFL

Take cowboys the boys have a shit ton of weapons and can run with anyone. Rex is putting way to much pressure on little mark. As long as it's not raining I expect a high scoring game.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

This the same thinking Saints "fans" had yesterday.

Public road dogs should always be avoided.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

should be a toss-upand a stay-away but i likethe over aswell.

as far as who wins- nobody knows and this one will be decided on the field. bad to take a side in this one.

(Reyes)
    (Reyes)'s Avatar Become A Pro!

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Homer alert

letitride87
    letitride87's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cowboys do have plenty of weapons but you can forget about miles austin since revis will likely blanket him all day. Romo's o-line is suspect as well.

As for the cowboy defense they're without newman in what was already a very suspect secondary to go along with last year's 22nd ranked run D...jets will run the ball at will in this one. Yeah I'm not a fan of sanchez but he will be able to get the ball down the field especially with the playaction.

The Jets at home will be extra pumped due to being on the national stage at home on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 you can't look past that.

The Jets are the play but there are better plays on the board.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i'm a jets fan and they looked unorganized in preseason. but i can't stand the cowboys. but they'll probably win.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

dez bryant and felix jones or plaxico and shonne green.....tough

keller and witten with both have a touchdown.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Don't think the Cowboys are great, but they do have weapons and Jets were in a lot of close games last year, managed to win most of them, but maybe luck runs out. Cowboys don't have a fool as a head coach now, so they got that goin' for them. I think at +215 (5Dimes) there is decent value on the Cowboys here.

str8upslik
    str8upslik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

definitely not taking the cowboys, but am liking the over more and more here. overrated defenses + putting on a pumped up performance are just two of the many factors for leaning towards the over

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Does this count as a West to East road trip? That's been a sharp trend that's money in the bank, check out the numbers.

leftysedge
    Update your status
    leftysedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Liking the over in this game as well, agree there is too much pressure being put on an average Sanchez.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

I'm a Cowboys fan and i think they lose this game. Rex Ryan has been salivating all preseason thinking about going after that young offensive line, and then Dallas might be without their starting RT. The backup RT has been a bball player most his life and has zero experience on this type of stage. I don't care how many weapons you have, if you aren't getting protection your offense is going to struggle. Also the starting defense was getting lit up in the preseason and maybe you could say that was b/c they were vanilla or b/c of injuries, but the teams they played were dealing with the same things. I'm not sure the defense has had time to gel and learn Ryans scheme, or maybe the D just isn't good.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

I think it will be a low scoring game with the Jets winning by 7 - 10 points. Jets have DB's that can cover Dez and company and I don't see the boys running the ball very well against that Jets D with a freshman line blocking up front nor do I see them giving Romo 4-6 seconds to find an open receiver. Romo is known for getting frustrated and forcing throws to covered receivers and a couple turnovers will be enough for the Jets to get the cover assuming Sanchez doesn't return the favor.

Cowboys FG kicking will also be a big question mark.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

I can see the Cowboys winning this game

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Does this count as a West to East road trip? That's been a sharp trend that's money in the bank, check out the numbers.
    Dallas is central time buddy, plus its the first game of the year. No fatigue for either team.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2721

Quote Originally Posted by letitride87 View Post
    Cowboys do have plenty of weapons but you can forget about miles austin since revis will likely blanket him all day. Romo's o-line is suspect as well.

As for the cowboy defense they're without newman in what was already a very suspect secondary to go along with last year's 22nd ranked run D...jets will run the ball at will in this one. Yeah I'm not a fan of sanchez but he will be able to get the ball down the field especially with the playaction.

The Jets at home will be extra pumped due to being on the national stage at home on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 you can't look past that.

The Jets are the play but there are better plays on the board.
    Interesting angle to take with the 9/11 anniversary....Will take another look at the Jets in this one again.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    I'm a Cowboys fan and i think they lose this game. Rex Ryan has been salivating all preseason thinking about going after that young offensive line, and then Dallas might be without their starting RT. The backup RT has been a bball player most his life and has zero experience on this type of stage. I don't care how many weapons you have, if you aren't getting protection your offense is going to struggle. Also the starting defense was getting lit up in the preseason and maybe you could say that was b/c they were vanilla or b/c of injuries, but the teams they played were dealing with the same things. I'm not sure the defense has had time to gel and learn Ryans scheme, or maybe the D just isn't good.
    The Cowboys defense is terrible in all honesty. No Terrance Newman for the Sunday nighter either? Jets take this one for sure

BetWeather
    BetWeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 143

Jets take this one for sure

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Romo is a better QB than Sanchez but the Cowboys OL is worst than the Jets OL.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

If I were on the cowboys I wouldn't be thinking about the pressure Rex is putting on Sanchez, I would be worried about the pressure he is going to put on Romo with that inexperienced and unproven OL. Plus the Dallas defense is horrible, if the Jets can manage to be average blockers against that Dallas front 7, the bad (and already injured) secondary is going to be left to to dry, which even Sanchez can exploit. Rob Ryan isn't going to change that, he hasn't proven anything in the NFL with his defenses, yet his name and pedigree keeps getting him undo credit for ONE top 10 defense in his career, and multiple bottom 10 defenses.

That being said, Dallas does have weapons that can be game changers, but they are going against a good secondary and a defense that is going to attack that young OL. While Felix Jones can be a real stud, I am not sold on him as an everydown back. He is fragile as it is and now you expect him to take twice as many hits. Dallas can win this game straight up but they can also completely fold as well. I wouldn't touch this game IMO.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Yea, I'm not touching this game either.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Cowboys are getting more than 1 touchdown this game. 21-10 final for the Jets.