dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

manning another surgery on neck

out indefinately...... get your bet in now.

dozer

btw...my source was rt sports.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i just saw him on tv doing a commercial, he looked fine

winningdoc
    winningdoc's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's already off for over/unders on bookmaker. But yeah, as a Colts fan, first I cried, and my next thought was to check that. Jim Irsay has been tweeting some stuff hinting at that all weekend long.

dozer

colts will stink. wonder if win total for them has been dropped for future bets? biggest loss any team in l;eague could have imo.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

just read that, i guess it wont be public until gametime, if it's true. or jim irsay is starting the rumor so he can bet on colts +12 and have manning salary with the winnings

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

via ESPN Player News:
    Manning is being evaluated by doctors due to slow progress in his recovery from neck surgery, but no other procedure is planning for now, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.
    Spin:
    This would seem to refute a report from John Michael Vincent of ESPN 1070 am Indianapolis that he needs a second neck procedure, but it also leaves the door open that more medical work may be needed. Either way, it adds growing doubt that Manning will be ready for Week 1.
    No other procedure needed. Yet.

dozer

yah.....who know what the hell is goin on..........im not layin money on anything yet. i like watching manning.....he's like a freakin robot. would be good for steelers though come playoffs, so i kinda would be happy either way.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Something tells me he plays, they are playing up this drama. We won't know until the last minute.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

same here too many smokescreens

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

via NFL.COM Player News:
    Manning (neck) will not play in the season opener, several sources told WTHR TV 13 Indianapolis. Manning is being re-evaluated by several doctors because of slow progress from neck surgery, the report adds. Meanwhile, Manning hasn't been able to throw anywhere near his pre-surgery capacity since coming of the PUP list, ESPN reports.

Impacts: While the WTHR 13 story is another report from an unnamed source, it adds to the growing doubt that Manning will be ready for Week 1. John Michael Vincent of ESPN 1070 am Indianapolis reported Sunday that Manning would need an additional neck procedure. Colts president Bill Polian would not confirm the report, but ESPN's Chris Mortensen then reported Mannning was being evaluated by doctors due to slow progress. Now add a third report to the list putting his status for this week in jeopardy. Still, we won't get a true read on the situation until practice reports come out this week.
    Now he is OUT Week 1.