Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

STL has the better QB and their defense is much better than Philly

STL should win this game

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    STL has the better QB and their defense is much better than Philly STL should win this game
    Want to put some points on that?

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Wait wait wait. Bradford is better than Vick? Rams D is MUCH BETTER than the Eagles?

Close thread.

EvilBettor
    EvilBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    STL has the better QB and their defense is much better than Philly

STL should win this game
    I think the spread is accurate. And, I think PHI is the better team overall. I will bet some points as well (but not as many as bobbyk1133).

ScottLocke
    ScottLocke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Lol at the Rams having a better defense!! Vick and Bradford are totally different QBs and its hard to really compare them, I do agree Bradford is really good but its prob a wash at best right now, and with all the weapons Vick has, you def have to side with the Eagles as the better offense. I mean who do the Rams have? An aging Steven Jackson? Sims Walker and Amendola?? They wouldn't even make the team if they were on the Eagles...

I do agree the Rams could steal this one though, Andy Reid typically gets off to slow starts and the Eagles losing would not surprise me at all. I am staying away from this game.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by ScottLocke View Post
    Lol at the Rams having a better defense!! Vick and Bradford are totally different QBs and its hard to really compare them, I do agree Bradford is really good but its prob a wash at best right now, and with all the weapons Vick has, you def have to side with the Eagles as the better offense. I mean who do the Rams have? An aging Steven Jackson? Sims Walker and Amendola?? They wouldn't even make the team if they were on the Eagles... I do agree the Rams could steal this one though, Andy Reid typically gets off to slow starts and the Eagles losing would not surprise me at all. I am staying away from this game.
    PHI's biggest problems are obviously on the O-line (which is a total mess right now) and their middle LB with Mathews Jr. I believe the mobility of Vick will help offset the protection problems and McCoy is going to be a big factor running the ball and as the check down receiver. Mathews will be a problem in the red zone because he's the signal caller and most important piece inside the 20 scheme-wise.

I think STL will use power running/short passing game (Kendricks will be a mismatch over the middle) to try and control the clock and try to keep it tight. In reality, PHI will get the lead and let their DE's tee off on Bradford and good luck trying to come from behind through the air with that secondary.

PHI will win and there will be great value live betting in the 1st quarter if STL can get an early FG or TD.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Wow this might be the worst thread i have ever seen. Scorpion is obviously a clown. Mods please close this nonsense.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Rams can win if they don't give up the big plays to the Eagles offense and also the Rams have to make a few big plays on offense. That is gone be the difference in the Rams winning or losing this game. Their ability to make game changing plays on offense and defense which I don't think they have the players to do. You look at the Eagles and they have game changers on both sides of the ball.
    Last edited by NardVa; 09-04-11 at 12:24 PM.

alka07
    alka07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

eagles should be favored at least touchdown

Sidetracked
    Sidetracked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

lance kendricks is gonna eat up the eagles piss poor linebacker coverage...