k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

So Peyton Manning must not be playing in Week 1?

If the Colts are +5.5 right now.

Good line to get if he somehow plays but someone must already know the real info.

Muscles
    Muscles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

Ah wow....yea that's a risk to take but could pay off well...I drafted Peyton but no need to worry as I have the other, much shitter brother Eli!

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2057

I'm seeing +7 at 5dimes, albeit at -130

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

it doesn't matter if he plays or not... Colts will start the season 0-2. Yall heard it here first boys. Thats right colts lose to Texans and then lose at home to the Browns...

Peyton has no toughness he has always been afraid to get hit and now he will even be more timid in the pocket. The Colts line isn't what it used to be. Also he hasn't even been practicing and getting reps in training camp he will be rusty as hell.

Sorry Colts fans but this year you guys don't make the playoffs.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Texans can beat Colts even if Manning plays. Hell, I'd say the texans win even if he plays, and plays well...which at this point is unlikely.

The Texans are going to take a nice step forward this year, and the Colts are in trouble. No playoffs for Indy this year.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Texans can beat Colts even if Manning plays. Hell, I'd say the texans win even if he plays, and plays well...which at this point is unlikely.

The Texans are going to take a nice step forward this year, and the Colts are in trouble. No playoffs for Indy this year.
    They've been saying that every year.

WvGambler

Yes THEY have. But now I am.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Bad bet even if he plays

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

hmm, i think i might take that in a teaser with a few other teams I like. That is too good too pass up.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Anything under a touchdown is $$$.

Peyton or no Peyton...HOU is winning this game convincingly.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

I have a feeling that Foster will worsen his Hammy and get benched for at least 6 to 7 weeks of the season... but that's just me... you shouldn't rush in to a game with an injury like that...

Regarding whether Peyton will or will not play I say that he's too big of a pu$$y and will sit out at least till week 3... but I guess we all know this about Ol' Peyton...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 4TH AND STUPID

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the injury is more serious then the Colts are reporting. Can't see Manning starting week 1. Even if he does, don't think he can come off the pine with no reps, and beat Texans on the road. Having said that I do not like laying 7 points with the Texans, have to take them on the Money Line.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    I think the injury is more serious then the Colts are reporting. Can't see Manning starting week 1. Even if he does, don't think he can come off the pine with no reps, and beat Texans on the road. Having said that I do not like laying 7 points with the Texans, have to take them on the Money Line.
    Shop around, you can find -5.

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Yes THEY have. But now I am.
    Not disagreeing, but curious on your thoughts on the new Texans D. We saw GB go thru some rough patches with the transformation to 3-4 a couple seasons ago.

WvGambler

Cowboys struggled with the 3-4 at first too, when Wade arrived. I believe the Texans defense will be much more aggressive under Phillips. The defense lost 2-3 games for the Texans this year, and I think it will not just give away games this year.

The Colts ARE regressing. As much as I like Addai, they have no running game. They will lose at least one game to the Texans this year and I think its week 1.

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    I have a feeling that Foster will worsen his Hammy and get benched for at least 6 to 7 weeks of the season... but that's just me... you shouldn't rush in to a game with an injury like that...

Regarding whether Peyton will or will not play I say that he's too big of a pu$$y and will sit out at least till week 3... but I guess we all know this about Ol' Peyton...
    Come on Dax, you're smarter than this. Manning is a puss?!? Tell me you have a grudge against him for some crazy reason cuz that's the only way that comment makes sense. The dude once broke his jaw, and only sat out one play....because the rule said he had to!

Peyton is one of the toughest men to ever play the game....people just hate him. Because he's a winner.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Come on Dax, you're smarter than this. Manning is a puss?!? Tell me you have a grudge against him for some crazy reason cuz that's the only way that comment makes sense. The dude once broke his jaw, and only sat out one play....because the rule said he had to!

Peyton is one of the toughest men to ever play the game....people just hate him. Because he's a winner.
    Yuppers

and Tony Romo isn't a good QB because he hasn't won a playoff game yet... OKKKKkkk i forgot its on the qb and the qb alone to win a football game my bad

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

The line is off at many places, so doesn't look like he'll play. If you can get action on Houston somewhere, take it.

pm4e
    pm4e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3621

Time to hand the reigns over to Curtis Painter. Maybe let Peyton compete for the backup job in 2012.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Peyton Manning's injury vs Arian Foster's injury

I think the Texans could win their division this season.

On the come
    On the come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6499

Archie was on ESPN radio yesterday and said Peyton was not playing. I think that makes it a W for the Texans.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Even if Foster's injury gets worse, I have 2 words for you, Ben Tate. That kid is for real.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Even if Foster's injury gets worse, I have 2 words for you, Ben Tate. That kid is for real.
    The RB gets all the credit for the numbers, but it's the blocking that gets him there. Kubiak was running the offense for those Broncos teams that had a different breakout RB every year. I expect more of the same.

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont think it means anything being +5.5. Shit they were +3 last year when he was playing the whole pre-season. Have fun getting off on the Texans early, cuz they wont be there late. Colts still rule that division.... mark it 8 dude.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by chiliv5 View Post
    i dont think it means anything being +5.5. Shit they were +3 last year when he was playing the whole pre-season. Have fun getting off on the Texans early, cuz they wont be there late. Colts still rule that division.... mark it 8 dude.
    So much is wrong with this post. I guess I'll leave it to the reader to figure it out.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I think Houston beats the Colts in week one regardless if Manning plays or not. I would have liked for Manning to have played and prepared in the preseason to get a better line on Houston. A healthy and prepared Manning would have put Houston at -3 at the most.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    it doesn't matter if he plays or not... Colts will start the season 0-2. Yall heard it here first boys. Thats right colts lose to Texans and then lose at home to the Browns...

Peyton has no toughness he has always been afraid to get hit and now he will even be more timid in the pocket. The Colts line isn't what it used to be. Also he hasn't even been practicing and getting reps in training camp he will be rusty as hell.

Sorry Colts fans but this year you guys don't make the playoffs.
    holy shit do you even have a clue who you are talking about ... guy has never missed a fukking start in the nfl and is one of the best qb's to ever shit behind 2 shoes...ahahah you are questioning his toughness...jaysus... you dont get as good as him by not standing in the pocket and taking shots.... do yourself a favor and dont let your personal feelings effect your betting...

Huego
    Huego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

Line just reopened at my book at texans -7

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Come on Dax, you're smarter than this. Manning is a puss?!? Tell me you have a grudge against him for some crazy reason cuz that's the only way that comment makes sense. The dude once broke his jaw, and only sat out one play....because the rule said he had to! Peyton is one of the toughest men to ever play the game....people just hate him. Because he's a winner.
    Nothing against him at all, I know he's a great player and maybe one of the greatest to play the game. Maybe my choice of words we're not the most appropriate to express myself, but you can tell he's concerned and afraid to get hit...

k13

-8 at Pinnacle

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Manning will play.. Get Colts plus the points NOW!!!!

eldoctord
    eldoctord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

looks like he's out for awhile. Foster good to go.....

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Colts JUST listed him as doubtful (around noon ET Monday) and that he would not practice this week.

slacker00

He's listed as doubtful on SBRodds.com, which is very reliable. The official NFL report is Thursday, but Texans will be -10 by then.