mr.miagee357
    mr.miagee357's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am going 2 destroy my books!!

This message is to all my books,. the ones that i destroyed last year. to the ones that cut me off because I was hot and to the ones that beat me when i was dumb and gullible because I could not catch a lean!!................................BE WARE! I WILL PISS ON ALL OF YOU THIS YEAR AND GUESS WHAT? I HAVE MORE BALLS ,MONEY ,AND FRIENDS MORE THEN EVER! . I WILL DESTROY YOU THIS SEASON! and to anyone that has the balls to ride with me , Im giving free rides! I should have some believers on here by now and I know my little hack preseason 1-3 does not look good! but mark my words..by mid season you will all believe in me! so pick up your skirts n grab a hold because this year I am not playing and no I am not working for those asshole touts.if there are any touts that are straight up and or have no angles on a person! i will apologize but right now , learning your business, its a long road. but im taking season challenges!! nothing more then beating touts makes me happier! except ; beating touts in public!! I hate wathching hard workers lose there hard earned money! to all you true players. I wish you the best! pulverize ur greedy ass book! and good luck....always!!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

you got some issues kid