Rumors point to Can Newton getting the start on opening day. Adjust your bets/props accordingly. The guy is a physical freak with I'd say 1 out of 10 passer accuracy right now (he sucks). I'd rather have Tyrod Taylor or Joe Webb right now starting under center - both have shown accuracy/athleticism to this point that make them superior in almost every way. In fact, there's no QB I've seen that has progressed in the last year more than Joe Webb. No QB has impressed me more with their progression than him thus far. McNabb can still play, but if he gets hurt, Webb is a GREAT backup IMO. Watch tape on him in preseason, he's improved a TON.

One other shocker is, the Vikqueens have cut ticket prices on "upper level" seats. Really? MN is a top football city with a bunch of (sorry, politics is part of it) DUMBASSES that won't help them get a new stadium.
Put the 'Queens outside and watch them have one of the top homefield advantages in the NFL. Seems to me, now that politics has entered f'n everything, the 'Queens are on their way to LA, which would be a travesty to the NFL... Just a shame that Ziggy won't pay full on for the stadium and the state has 0 money to help with other concerns around it. There is still hope. The NFL belongs up there.