Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Saints should roll

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nfl/matchups/g1_summary_16.html

STARTER REPORT

Raiders: Oakland coach Hue Jackson wouldn’t say how long he’ll play his starters on Sunday against the Saints, but, judging by the general rule of thumb, bettors should count on the Raiders’ first-string offense playing the entire first half and maybe a drive or two in the third quarter.

Newly signed rookie quarterback Terrelle Pryor is not expected to play against New Orleans but Jackson did say he’d give Pryor a few snaps in the Raiders’ exhibition finale.

That means Oakland will stick to its regular QB rotation, with Jason Campbell leading the first team offense and Trent Edwards and Kyle Boller backing up the former Redskin.

Campbell had to leave last week’s 17-3 loss to the Niners after getting knocked in the head, but he was back in practice on Tuesday and has been playing with Oakland’s starters all week.

Saints: New Orleans head coach Sean Payton told reporters his primary starters would play the first half “and then we’ll see where we are at halftime to see what we’re going to do in the third quarter.”

INJURY REPORT

The Saints will be without starters Lance Moore (WR), Roman Harper (S) and Sedrick Ellis (DT). The Raiders, meanwhile, won’t have newly signed CB Lito Sheppard or starting LB Rolando McClain suiting up Sunday.

Running back Darren McFadden has been the star of the Raiders' camp but it’s unclear whether the Pro Bowler will see any preseason action because of how important he is to the offense. He broke his orbital bone at the start of August and only recently returned to full practices.

PRESEASON PERFORMANCE

Silver and Black backers hope the club’s play in the preseason isn’t a sign of things to come. The Raiders have been uneven on offense and defense, losing to the Niners and Cardinals so far.

Oakland’s biggest weakness so far is its run defense. The unit gave up 239 yards on the ground last week to San Fran and allowed over four yards per carry against Arizona, too.

The Saints looked great in Week 1 but not as sharp last weekend against the Texans. Houston gained over 400 yards, most of which came against New Orleans’ first-string defense.

THING TO REMEMBER

New Orleans is 4-0 SU and ATS in its last four Week 3 preseason games. The third week of the preseason is generally when starters play the most and coaches actually do a bit of game planning.

The Raiders, on the other hand, are 0-3 SU and ATS in their last three Week 3 preseason games and were outscored 97-31 in the process, including a 45-7 beatdown at the hands of the Saints two years ago.
    Points Awarded:

Reno Gambler gave DwightShrute 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Take Under

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

tough one. leaning Saints and the under. Raiders can't stop the run and that takes a lot of time off the clock. 23-10 NO?

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nfl/matchups/g1_summary_16.html STARTER REPORT Raiders: Oakland coach Hue Jackson wouldn’t say how long he’ll play his starters on Sunday against the Saints, but, judging by the general rule of thumb, bettors should count on the Raiders’ first-string offense playing the entire first half and maybe a drive or two in the third quarter. Newly signed rookie quarterback Terrelle Pryor is not expected to play against New Orleans but Jackson did say he’d give Pryor a few snaps in the Raiders’ exhibition finale. That means Oakland will stick to its regular QB rotation, with Jason Campbell leading the first team offense and Trent Edwards and Kyle Boller backing up the former Redskin. Campbell had to leave last week’s 17-3 loss to the Niners after getting knocked in the head, but he was back in practice on Tuesday and has been playing with Oakland’s starters all week. Saints: New Orleans head coach Sean Payton told reporters his primary starters would play the first half “and then we’ll see where we are at halftime to see what we’re going to do in the third quarter.” INJURY REPORT The Saints will be without starters Lance Moore (WR), Roman Harper (S) and Sedrick Ellis (DT). The Raiders, meanwhile, won’t have newly signed CB Lito Sheppard or starting LB Rolando McClain suiting up Sunday. Running back Darren McFadden has been the star of the Raiders' camp but it’s unclear whether the Pro Bowler will see any preseason action because of how important he is to the offense. He broke his orbital bone at the start of August and only recently returned to full practices. PRESEASON PERFORMANCE Silver and Black backers hope the club’s play in the preseason isn’t a sign of things to come. The Raiders have been uneven on offense and defense, losing to the Niners and Cardinals so far. Oakland’s biggest weakness so far is its run defense. The unit gave up 239 yards on the ground last week to San Fran and allowed over four yards per carry against Arizona, too. The Saints looked great in Week 1 but not as sharp last weekend against the Texans. Houston gained over 400 yards, most of which came against New Orleans’ first-string defense. THING TO REMEMBER New Orleans is 4-0 SU and ATS in its last four Week 3 preseason games. The third week of the preseason is generally when starters play the most and coaches actually do a bit of game planning. The Raiders, on the other hand, are 0-3 SU and ATS in their last three Week 3 preseason games and were outscored 97-31 in the process, including a 45-7 beatdown at the hands of the Saints two years ago.
    thanks

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Saints 1st half Ml us the play for me. I dont see Raiders being up at half under just about every scenario.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Took Saints first half and Saints bought to -3 for the game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Raiders I think

Saints have slipped

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Raiders I think Saints have slipped
    raiders are as awful as ever, pass on them

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

I have a 4 team 13 pt teaser half won, other half tonight i got Saints +8.5 and over 25 hahaha

the other half was SD +10 over 28.5

these 13 pt teasers r free handouts

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    I have a 4 team 13 pt teaser half won, other half tonight i got Saints +8.5 and over 25 hahaha

Yup just make sure you are not on teams like Oakland because they get blown out at times. Use them with goods teams and if u pick your spots they are gold.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Yup just make sure you are not on teams like Oakland because they get blown out at times. Use them with goods teams and if u pick your spots they are gold.
    exactly, spot on. Saints roll tonight 1st half

BetWeather
    BetWeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 143

Saints 1st half Ml

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I want to take the saints but its threads like this where you see Landers talking like its a slam dunk. Nauseating.

Brock can you just shut the **** up please.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

I teased the Raiders up to 11.5 in a working teaser. Action bet. The reason is that I prefer home teams in week three pre-season when the front office desires more season ticket sales. That's the case here. If correct the Raider's coaching staff will put more effort into winning the game.

big cheyo
    big cheyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

might be a teaser play here, buy a couple points

SomeDayinBuffalo
    SomeDayinBuffalo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1399

Ya i just cant see the Oak being up at half. If you do take the final you have to love that Trent Edwards is the backup. That cant be right...

NUCKYTHOMPSON$$
    NUCKYTHOMPSON$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

Can you please tell me what book give you this teaser?

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    I want to take the saints but its threads like this where you see Landers talking like its a slam dunk. Nauseating. Brock can you just shut the **** up please.
    phuck you

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    phuck you

I love it, haven't been on the forum for months and it is nice to see nothing changes, Brock still hard at it. I was hoping he turned it around and got out of the game. Raiders are definitely the play now.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    phuck you

Saints Roll SALUD

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Sharps on Raiders

Squares on Saints...

Is this correct?

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by samdapatriotsfan View Post
    Sharps on Raiders

Squares on Saints...

Is this correct?

No.....you have to be a phucking retard to bet Oakland in this spot

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by samdapatriotsfan View Post
    Sharps on Raiders Squares on Saints... Is this correct?
    Looks like both factions of bettors are on the Saints.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Brock and Ralphie going at it is the best

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post

Brock and Ralphie going at it is the best

I love these guys that think if they like a certain side.....and a known losing handicapper likes the same side...or calls it a LOCK.....that their play will lose....but I think when Brock gets on a roll...there's no one better....people just see the 3-5 losses in a row....they dont remember when he goes 25-4.....I value Brocks opinion on every game

bodyman
    bodyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3424

Preseason hard to call Saints look good with the Raiders missing Run DMC

flipside2469
    flipside2469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Raider fan and I don't like them in this spot. Home team, 3rd preseason game? It doesn't matter. I have no idea why the spread is only 4.5. They got creamed by the Saints 2 years ago at home, 3rd preseason game. So that doesn't mean sht. Btw, McClain is out tonight. Saints going to have a field day.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Die hard raider....played some points on them...only way we pull it out is if the saints get off to a bad start and turn the ball over alottt.....not likely....and the raiders arent playing alotttt of starters....passsss

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3944

i think the Silver and Black step up today.Home game doesnt mean shid,your right,BUT after 2 convincing loses i believe the Raiders will put up their share of points today,likewise with the Saints,, = *Take the OVER* and if possible buy down the pts. seems like the BEST play of the game. Enjoy All,,,,Rob

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

I had a solid run of teasers last year in NFL

That run dried up though, lost like 4 in a row, never went back to it

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

Road Fav in pre-season isn't that bad of a pick when the hometeam is bad.
    GL

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints - 3 1st half. Medium

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Saints first half or no bet?

12 Last