ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

C'mon Packers... KEEP IT UP!!!

I faded the fukkk outta my Colts again... almost went all-in on it!!! Disappointed in that first drive but that 2nd drive was nuts... it was like watching me using the Packers on Madden 11 last year dissecting people with Driver, J.Finley and Quarless etc finishing it up with a nice high pass to the BIG TE target in the EZ...

I hate how the Colts play in the preseason... but I like the money I am making off of it lol plus... after that run last year + taking out the Steelers in the SB after beating the Bears and I have a bunch of friends who root for the Bears or the Steelers.... so that was funnn , Rodgers is now my favorite NFC QB

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Pack blows them out!31-10 colts might not score

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Bro plays like this DO NOT HIT ON FRIDAYS PERIOD!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO RIGGED DAMN THEY HAD U BY THE NUTS!!!!! You really thought the pack were gna cover -9 with everybody betting on them? Painter has less than 50% completions for 2 TDs? Rodgers 19-23 150+ and 1 TD?????????????????????????????????????? ???????????and dont tell me "only 53%" cuz sbrodds are full of shit. That line didnt open at 11 anywhere for the record wither lyin fuckin 5thieves