GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Geno the Comedian from Costa Rica checking in

Hey guys... as discussed here is my Geno's Picks videos

I just posted the NFL 2011 preview but feel free to kick around the older ones to see how it all began. Bottom line is it's football insights, fantasy thoughts and just great up to minute insights and jokes...lemme know whatca think.

-g

and feel free to bug me over at
    www.genobisconte.com
    http://www.youtube.com/genospicks
    http://www.facebook.com/genobisconte
    http://twitter.com/genospicks
    Points Awarded:

SportsMushroom gave GenosPicks 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Geno!

Good to see you, pal. I was the big guy riding with you to the CR airport who was actually quite a bit funnier than you.

All in all good stuff from you, though.

You did a great job, pal. I'm still laughing.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice video, enjoyed it

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good line about the Texans

They always fold in crunch time.

SBR Cynthia
    SBR Cynthia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Officially a fan

Good stuff

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

texans finally have a defense for once- this is not last year. be careful. i think the lions pick is bad also.

i like the giants and bengals under picks.

nice video. entertaining....id watch this guy regularly.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1887

Geno whattup man, your set was great & it was good talking to you at the airport

the woman loved the shot glass & earrings...livin the dream
    Last edited by Junkyard Dog; 08-26-11 at 03:17 PM.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Hey geno I was in the shuttle to the airport with you also (and at ft lauderdale airport)

Hire Opie as your assistant joke writer....you need him. Haha just messin nice meeting you pal and best of luck

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14840

Thanks for checking in, Geno! Enjoyed your jokes at the Bash!

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

GENO...WHAT UP, funny ass bus ride to the airport, you had us laughing the whole way, nice to meet u pal, give us some winners

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Great vid.

Enjoyed your show down in CR as well!

Keep it up!

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Enjoyed your show while in CR...nice clip. Welcome

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

tell me sbr aint bigtime? they booked fuggin arnold horshak for the Bash?

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

guess this fuggin goober musta cashed his check an hit the road. nice knowin ya arnold

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey geno whazz up

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Wow, your schtick is original. Grinds your gears? Wow - so you watch TV (family guy - original) - but you're not watching games with whatever it is you're doing. Crap, I should have a job being some douche talking about the NFL.
    Most of your facts are about the ESPN level, at best. Just put up a video every week so we can all get paid. Your numbers are so full of crap, anyone could bankrupt vegas with them. In fact, why did you just start posting with your VEGAS BREAKING numbers??? Seriously?

Also, the Pat Summit quip was f'n low rent. Anyone who questions her ability not only disrespects life, but DISrespects a sport she BUILT, moron (the one that Geno has mauled into almost NCAA football wrong doings go).

Also, your assesment of John Fox = some dumbass that has watched 0 tape nor actually has ANY idea of how front offices work.
    Thanks. PLEASE post your picks with videos every week. I want easy money. I about figure those that do - do. Those that don't, TEACH. ALL I need is a ghetto sports jacket, a jersey shore t-shirt and a wee touch of snake oil and flap buttcheeks on the screen with some REALLY bad post-production. GL, sir.

BTW, I think "the Prick" kicks the crap outta you in picks. The prick has been down for a few years, but he doesn't make stupid statements and makes really tough picks - he just makes plays. I would love to see you in that competition before you pop off on 60%... He'll rail you and a LOT of punters that grind low 50% will, also. If I hit 60% or anyone, for that matter, they wouldn't be making homebrew shite, they'd be shutting down lights in LV, and those ain't cheap.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Geno! Good to see you, pal. I was the big guy riding with you to the CR airport who was actually quite a bit funnier than you. All in all good stuff from you, though. You did a great job, pal. I'm still laughing.
    One of the funniest posters here

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

entertaining, thanks for posting

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Quote Originally Posted by GenosPicks View Post
    ...lemme know whatca think.
    I tell you whatka I think DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR DAY JOB

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

LOL, you had some funny lines..... overall were better than some not as good as others.... however your lines against bodog becky (whore) and sbrJohn (old man) were priceless.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

This video is rather long , may have to watch this weekend. I think you should shorten the video to a few minutes and do episodes. I am glad to see some web sites here, so many good poster son here never even build a simple web site.

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Good line about the Texans

They always fold in crunch time.
    Thanks Lou... week 3 is up!!! let's bounce back

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    Wow, your schtick is original. Grinds your gears? Wow - so you watch TV (family guy - original) - but you're not watching games with whatever it is you're doing. Crap, I should have a job being some douche talking about the NFL.
    Most of your facts are about the ESPN level, at best. Just put up a video every week so we can all get paid. Your numbers are so full of crap, anyone could bankrupt vegas with them. In fact, why did you just start posting with your VEGAS BREAKING numbers??? Seriously?

Also, the Pat Summit quip was f'n low rent. Anyone who questions her ability not only disrespects life, but DISrespects a sport she BUILT, moron (the one that Geno has mauled into almost NCAA football wrong doings go).

Also, your assesment of John Fox = some dumbass that has watched 0 tape nor actually has ANY idea of how front offices work.
    Thanks. PLEASE post your picks with videos every week. I want easy money. I about figure those that do - do. Those that don't, TEACH. ALL I need is a ghetto sports jacket, a jersey shore t-shirt and a wee touch of snake oil and flap buttcheeks on the screen with some REALLY bad post-production. GL, sir.

BTW, I think "the Prick" kicks the crap outta you in picks. The prick has been down for a few years, but he doesn't make stupid statements and makes really tough picks - he just makes plays. I would love to see you in that competition before you pop off on 60%... He'll rail you and a LOT of punters that grind low 50% will, also. If I hit 60% or anyone, for that matter, they wouldn't be making homebrew shite, they'd be shutting down lights in LV, and those ain't cheap.

DUDE!!! you were dead on!!! My week 2 picks were awful in terms of my 0-4-1 result--the first in over 4 yeasr--but the jokes are gold no matter how ya slice it and thank you for going back to the preview for the Pat Summit Joke. I am a lifelong fan of the Vols and even have a tattoo of the T but while i am torn about the Pat Summit diagnoses we have to laugh in the face of the pain.

So understand that these picks are a comedy roast style but i will defend all my stats as accurate football numbers based on debatable football opinions.

That said hope you keep coming back to these picks and calling me out when i suck but giving a little more chance to the jokes,

Week 3 is up if ya wanna go all opposite and make some coin brotha!!! Oh and speaking of low rent you'll love this beacuse daddy couldn't get to the studio

xoxo
    -g

GENO'S PICKS WEEK 3 NFL 2011

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    This video is rather long , may have to watch this weekend. I think you should shorten the video to a few minutes and do episodes. I am glad to see some web sites here, so many good poster son here never even build a simple web site.
    THANKS for the input buddy!!! I like to keep them around 5 minutes but the season preview is always longer cuz instead of 4-5 picks there are 8... but i usually do put up the big pictures of my picks so you can just cut to the chase and usually when they are funny you don't mind the 5 minutes.

That said... didja see weeks 2 and 3

RtaskYhCnJI

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by stogies View Post
    I tell you whatka I think DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR DAY JOB

deal... now take a look at week 3

That said... didja see weeks 2 and 3

RtaskYhCnJI