McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Worst discussion about football: here, GO!

Dang. I know I'm not smart or nothin - but not only is there not 'proper debate'? - the NFL forums are utter crap about now.

I like havin a toss to get my 'points' - but f'n hell - there's NOTHING to debate anymore. It's disgusting. I'd rather comment rather than post a thread - but sheesh . I would say it's getting brutal over here - but it IS brutal. How can you learn to improve beating the spread vs threads that ponder whether Favre comes back or not?

Just really sick of nothing from nothing. I love to debate the NFL, it helps - but if that's the BEST of what we can get info-wise - then no one learns dick.

I'm not happy, just saying. I KNOW everyone has a 'tip' and all on the NFL, which is why the books earn more in that period than any other. C'mon, boys, We want to break the linesmakers. Lets go.

I am not paid to discuss the NFL - I just try to figure out where to get my money in good. This site has HORRIBLE NFL coverage and with current trends in threads - it's even sadder. Doesn't anyone want to improve? Lets go!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Lead by example. If you've got a killer topic, throw it out there.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Hard to understand what ur post said but I think its about more posts on trends and tips. .. if That is the case then I do agree. . We need more

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

OK, the NFL is a crap league. They change the rules every year. The coaches and players can't keep up with them and it results in statistics that are worthless from year to year. Even the Refs don't really know the rules anymore.

College Football is where it's at. The Pro game has turned into a joke.