Betpoints: 24

Stan James Affiliates

Anyone had their accounts closed in the last week or so

I had mine closed yesterday

So now they benefit from the clients ive taken to them

walter100
    walter100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Following a management review of all StanJames.com affiliate accounts, we are writing to inform you that a decision has been made to close the affiliate account you hold with StanJames.com. This decision has been made based on the performance of the account.

Any outstanding commission payments due to you up to the time of account closure will be paid in due course.

You may continue to use your betting account if you hold one. No further changes to the way you conduct business with StanJames.com are made by this decision.

We appreciate that you may not agree with the decision. However it has been made at the highest level and is final.

Kind regards,

StanJames.com Affiliate Team.

affiliatechoice
    affiliatechoice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same here!

Exactly the same message received too - really annoyed actually as I have outstanding commission with them. Have they just got fed up of paying out commission to their affiliates?? Jokers!

Just replied to that email, not holding out any hope though.

affiliatechoice
    affiliatechoice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by walter100 View Post
    Anyone had their accounts closed in the last week or so

I had mine closed yesterday

So now they benefit from the clients ive taken to them
    Hey Walter - Have you had any replies back from SJ about this yet?

walter100

I didnt see the point they wont change their minds, emma the aff manager has lied on many occasions, do you know any other forums we can post about this, affiliates need to know what sj are all about

They do owe me money ive asked when they intend to pay

NO REPLY

betting-analyst
    betting-analyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Following a management review of all StanJames.com affiliate accounts, we are writing to inform you that a decision has been made to close the affiliate account you hold with StanJames.com. This decision has been made based on the performance of the account.

Any outstanding commission payments due to you up to the time of account closure will be paid in due course.

You may continue to use your betting account if you hold one. No further changes to the way you conduct business with StanJames.com are made by this decision.

We appreciate that you may not agree with the decision. However it has been made at the highest level and is final.

Kind regards,

StanJames.com Affiliate Team.

Is it ok if i post this ? May i ask how many clients you had with them?

Thanks

betting-analyst

just looked at their terms and conditions:

http://www.stanjamesaffiliates.com/terms-conditions

horrible!

walter100

I had a small number of clients however the turnover was quite high before the last 2 months it was around 20 k GBP a month the highest ever was 65 k about 10 months ago with 2 main players who bet large, this month it had dropped to 5k

In total 11 players who bet at different time

I was always aware they could close the account without any reason as stated in the terms,they dont have negative carryover this is what attracted me.

I still think its a piss take but wont waste my time asking why, i just want my outstanding amount, still no reply

I have been promoting other companys and had no issues, some with turnover a lot higher and some with a low turnover
    Last edited by walter100; 05-02-14 at 04:37 AM.

betting-analyst

I had a small number of clients however the turnover was quite high before the last 2 months it was around 20 k GBP a month the highest ever was 65 k about 10 months ago with 2 main players who bet large, this month it had dropped to 5k

In total 11 players who bet at different time

I was always aware they could close the account without any reason as stated in the terms,they dont have negative carryover this is what attracted me.

I still think its a piss take but wont waste my time asking why, i just want my outstanding amount, still no reply

I have been promoting other companys and had no issues, some with turnover a lot higher and some with a low turnover
    Makes sense to move on, however, it just goes to show you the precocious position of affiliates and the greed of these institutions is well chronicled !

walter100

Yes ive already moved on, ive just asked for the outstanding balance they owe me

Id like other affiliates to be aware of this company

Have a great weekend

walter100

Hi Affiliate Choice

Found this thread regarding stan james, maybe worth airing your views

http://www.gpwa.org/forum/stan-james...nt-217381.html