acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

As people have stated before, with horse races is difficult to take the line as soon as the race starts, cause no one knows when the race will start.

If they take the line 2 mins before the race starts customer will complain. If they leave the line, and void all past posted bets customers will complain.

There is no way to please a gambler.

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Bodog Becky will get in touch with you. I have absolute confidence that she will.She's probably out of the country and will respond to you as soon as she sees it.I would think that Bodog would be doing all it could to pick up players from Pokerstars/UB/ and Absolute players.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

They have always payed me out.

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Bodog void a friends bet few months ago, he hit the pick 3, place show wager, but bodog dont want to pay the trifecta for the same race... around 2k, they said the tri was past posted., friend explain, bodog cant provide a source with the correct off time, so they assume the program post time for that race, but the prior race and the later race they provide a offtime... that was curious, well this was few months ago and he dont plays anymore at bodog. the ticket was stamped around one minute and seconds later program post time but the race was around 1 1/4 mile. so race will be over in around 2 minutes and seconds....... the prior race off at 4 minutes later offtime and the later race off 9 minutes later offtime.... bodog gave him 50 for free for the issue... /// from 2k to 50. wow...

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

bodog and others book use DGS, i dont know how, but this software took off races exactly at the moment horse leaves the gates....... looks like theyre connected to the host track....

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    As people have stated before, with horse races is difficult to take the line as soon as the race starts, cause no one knows when the race will start.

If they take the line 2 mins before the race starts customer will complain. If they leave the line, and void all past posted bets customers will complain.

There is no way to please a gambler.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have seen post times at betjam still say 3 minitues and the race is done. i am pretty sure this is what happen that day. I placed a wager the other day there that was five minutes after post and they time stamp actually showed i got it in on time. The bet though stayed pending for 2 days though so it never registered in the system. I contacted betjam and got a refund. I can almost guarentee this is what happened here. I looked at that race and have a hard time believing someone just was showing a friend how to place a wager with even looking at the race and win 4000. The tri paid out almost 400 which means he would of bet a 10 dollar tri. I can see going on with a friend and saying hey let me show you how this works, let me make a 150 dollar wasted wager to show you. i dont know any of these horses but the 3 5 and 8 look good to bet on. Come on guy i could care less but if you would of told me you won 10 dollars i would of believed you but 4 k i dont think so

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Def sounds like this player was trying to pull a fast one. No reason to worry here.

wandergers
    wandergers's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've got a problem with a bet I placed with Bodog,

Last week I placed a bet on Manchester City to win the Premier League at 7/4, After they beat Manchester United I had an email saying the bet was void because it was placed after the event had started.

The problem is I placed the bet on Manchester City to win the Premier League not to win the match, so I can't see how the event had already started. I feel If Manchester City had not of beaten Manchester United the bet would of stood.

I also placed a bet on Manchester United to win the premier league at the same time so I covered my bet but the other bookmaker said the bet stood and Bodog voided my bet with them.

If Manchester City do win the Premier League this weekend I will lose £50.

I have print screen's of bets that have been placed with you.

Thanks, James

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wandergers View Post
    I've got a problem with a bet I placed with Bodog,

Last week I placed a bet on Manchester City to win the Premier League at 7/4, After they beat Manchester United I had an email saying the bet was void because it was placed after the event had started.

The problem is I placed the bet on Manchester City to win the Premier League not to win the match, so I can't see how the event had already started. I feel If Manchester City had not of beaten Manchester United the bet would of stood.

I also placed a bet on Manchester United to win the premier league at the same time so I covered my bet but the other bookmaker said the bet stood and Bodog voided my bet with them.

If Manchester City do win the Premier League this weekend I will lose £50.

I have print screen's of bets that have been placed with you.

Thanks, James
    Hey James,

Can you please contact me? I will ask a senior CS manager from bodog.co.uk to look into this...

Thank you!
    Becky

wandergers
    wandergers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Becky,

I did try and contact you via private message because I didn't really want to post it on here, but apparently you need 20 posts to Private message somebody, if you could PM your email to me that might help?

Thanks, James

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wandergers View Post
    Hi Becky,

I did try and contact you via private message because I didn't really want to post it on here, but apparently you need 20 posts to Private message somebody, if you could PM your email to me that might help?

Thanks, James
    Done- you've got mail.

dartmouthemcee
    dartmouthemcee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2712

Want to post here to reassure you fellow bovada-ers

I requested a large payout on april 1st. got the exact same run around as you all and never got a tracking number.

I too googled this and poured over all these comments similar to mine.

Happy to say I got my tracking number yesterday and check is going to be here May 11th.

Def took way too long to get my $$ BUT do not lose faith those of you who think BOVADA isnt going to pay....they will

Nate728
    Nate728's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by dartmouthemcee View Post

I requested a large payout on april 1st. got the exact same run around as you all and never got a tracking number.

Happy to say I got my tracking number yesterday and check is going to be here May 11th.

Def took way too long to get my $$ BUT do not lose faith those of you who think BOVADA isnt going to pay....they will

Don't say that they'll pay yet, not until you get your check and it clears, then let us know. But I hope they're paying cause i'm still waiting for mine.

Honeybadger
    Honeybadger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Hi Dartmouthemcee great to hear you got paid - would you play at Bovada again?

socorro01
    socorro01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by dartmouthemcee View Post

Let's see..I requested my payout 3 days after you, so I should see a tracking number by Monday (weekend doesn't count obviously)...We shall see. Glad to hear of your progress.

Nate728
    Nate728's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by socorro01 View Post
    Let's see..I requested my payout 3 days after you, so I should see a tracking number by Monday (weekend doesn't count obviously)...We shall see. Glad to hear of your progress.
    Have you received anything yet?

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog sucks I hate that book

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Well, the pick 4 as a winning wager would throw off everybodys theory about a shady $60 trifecta bet for a finished race with odds still posted accepting bets. Cant cheat if it truly was a pick 4 wager and a winning wager at that. Bodog would have no choice but to pay the customer his money and save face as a reputable book. Now a days perception means a whole lot and not paying a customer for winning a bet like this could seriously tarnish perception. Bodog......do the right thing.

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog keeps pitching me with bonus offers , i wouldn't give these dirtballs the time of day.

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

lol keep seeing this so apparently bodog is bad so no1 should play there

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

obviously u won 4 grand cause u knew the results..duh

jbe
    jbe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Requested a payout from Bovada on Apr 15--Still no tracking #. After several inquiries(after 15 business days), they added 100.00 to my account, I guess to try and appease me. Might as well be Monopoly money.
    Latest excuse was payout time frame is now 25 business days, and something to do with Holy Week??? That was Apr 1-7.
    As of this
    > time, we're still seeing some delays on our payouts due the recent holiday
    > (Holy Week), volume of payouts being processed and Sports events like Derby.
    > With these factors, the new time frame for a Check by Courier payout is
    > approximately 25 business days.
    Worst service ever!!!

Khiaao
    Khiaao's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Sad they can't pay up

freelife1
    freelife1's Avatar Become A Pro!

bovada needs to pay quicker they must want to keep there operation small and shady...thats the only explanation bummer

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Unless betting a low odd horse and win/place/show I stick to true horse racing sites. These places are tied into all mutuel pools and past post wagers magically never happen. I can see the appeal of betting thru these other sites as they have nice rebates but this past post things seems to happen way to often.

Halstad
    Update your status
    Halstad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by freelife1 View Post
    bovada needs to pay quicker they must want to keep there operation small and shady...thats the only explanation bummer
    Yep, that's the only one.

First 123