bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

duke/UNC tonight

it's that time of the year again when rivals go at it. what better college rivals are there than duke/unc every year.

these two teams have always have games that turn into instant classics it seems like. even though UNC is a young team, i still feel this game tonight could continue that classic type trend.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

as Dan pointed out, these games usually always go down to the wire...UNC has been playing some inspired basketball of late, and their freshman have gained a lot of experience...I expect a big game from David Noel for UNC...also look for frosh guard Miller to have a good game (this guy can defend and shoot the three)...key will obviously be holding Williams and Reddick in check, which will be very difficult...Hansbrough should do well for UNC as well...taking UNC in this one, was able to pick up some more at +5.5 this morning...GLTA...

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

The downfall for UNC tonight will be the anger that was clearly evident in Coach K about his team's performance against FSU. Expect a sharp performance against a much less athletic team for UNC. I think it's an easy cover tonight.

pags11

what a great game...

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

J.J Red d ick is a monster!! He's a 6`4" Larry Bird. He won this game for
    Duke. When he's gone Duke will lose more than 10 games next season..

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pags11
    what a great game...

Pags, they always are though

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

good game...but not sure how Duke let them back in this one...I think Duke is very vulnerable. They've struggled with teams that they should demolish (i.e. VT, FSU at home no less) and now a young NC team...I can't see Duke as a final four team

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

They also struggled against Boston College. I can't see them making the final four either.

pags11

what was absolutely amazaing about the game was the intensity level of both teams throughout the game, not to mention the passion of the fans...that game was played with full effort...UNC never gave up, and Duke never gave in...wish they all could be like that...