Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by gambling god View Post
    If you say 10 rosary in a row i forgive you
    Okay, done!!

All hail the gambling god... he's pulling out the tight ones lately!

(But... do not besmirch my given name Capybara again, my lord... else I will summon the powers of he whom you cast out, and forever put a hex on your thread, believe it... )

As long as there is mutual respect in here, we shall all continue to DaNcE and eat CaKe and PRINT MONEY!!!!! And now let us once again DANCE!!!!!

Last edited by Capybara; 12-04-16 at 05:53 PM.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

How did that work out for you
    No good. But I lucked out because I took Jack 2nd half to save my arse...lol

readytowinem

Wouldn't it be cooler if you were a Gambling Dog? I feel like being a God is so cliche these days. Much more wow factor if you were a Dog that could gamble. Plus when people are like..."Hey you going to take the under dog ?"...someone can reply..."No I'm going to take the Gambling Dog!"

gambling god
    gambling god's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 677

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Wouldn't it be cooler if you were a Gambling Dog? I feel like being a God is so cliche these days. Much more wow factor if you were a Dog that could gamble. Plus when people are like..."Hey you going to take the under dog ?"...someone can reply..."No I'm going to take the Gambling Dog!"

Than people would think i ate dog food instead of a good steak once in a while

gambling god

In case you have been living under a rock all i care about is dancing and counting the money so it was written so it shall be done.:lock 2:

PLAY #20 December 6/16 13-6 68% winners +6300.00

California -1.5

Good luck

gambling god

In case you have been living under a rock the only thing i care about is dancing and counting the money

gambling god

Incase you were dropped on your head 1 million times as a kid and dont get it yet im gambling god. My 70% winning college basketball season continues Wednesday stay tuned

YTD 14-6 70% winners + 7300.00

readytowinem

Than people would think i ate dog food instead of a good steak once in a while
    My dog would disagree..he eats steaks

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Nice work tonight, Exalted One. 70% is fantastic, keep it up!

Codyodom
    Codyodom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

God has done it again

gambling god

My dog would disagree..he eats steaks

Lucky you my dog eats his own poop

gambling god

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Nice work tonight, Exalted One. 70% is fantastic, keep it up!
    Keeping it going is the hard part thanks Capybara

gambling god

Quote Originally Posted by Codyodom View Post
    God has done it again
    Seems like yesterday i was 2-4 and getting ripped and now on a 14-2 run.How time flies

gambling god

In case you have been living under a rock all i care about is dancing and counting the money so it was written so it shall be done.:lock 2:

PLAY #21 December 7/16 14-6 70% winners +7300.00

South Dakota -4

gambling god

In case you have been living under a rock the only thing i care about is dancing and counting the money

gambling god

Incase you were dropped on your head 1 million times as a kid and dont get it yet im gambling god. My 71% winning college basketball season continues Saturday stay tuned

YTD 15-6 71% winners + 8300.00

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

If it was truly the only thing you cared about, would it be dancing, or counting the money?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Find it weird that this guy plays ONE play no matter how big the card may be. Not gonna trash the guy. He's hitting a crazy high percentage but 21 plays isn't **** so.... I'll monitor

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Find it weird that this guy plays ONE play no matter how big the card may be. Not gonna trash the guy. He's hitting a crazy high percentage but 21 plays isn't **** so.... I'll monitor
    Agree. Great start. Not sure if he's on bankroll constraint or what. Tiny sample size but so far so good. And these posts are hilarious. Keep it up "gambling god".

RRNJ13
    RRNJ13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Incase you were dropped on your head 1 million times as a kid and dont get it yet im gambling god. My 71% winning college basketball season continues Saturday stay tuned

YTD 15-6 71% winners + 8300.00
    Nice Hit

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Would much rather a guy pick his favorite single play of the day than spread it out over 10 plays he kind of likes. Just my personal opinion. The former strategy shows discipline, whereas the latter strategy tells me "action bettor."

readytowinem

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Would much rather a guy pick his favorite single play of the day than spread it out over 10 plays he kind of likes. Just my personal opinion. The former strategy shows discipline, whereas the latter strategy tells me "action bettor."
    Again it depends on how much you are betting. TP bets small amounts. GG says he is doing 1k a clip. If that is the case he can do what he is doing and make his bread. I personally like his style. Single game...go big or go home.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Some people are in for money, some for action, some to prove they can beat the game(ego)

during the course of my life I've been all 3

@ age 31 I finally realize action is overrated and I just want the money

This game is too hard and put in too much work to give back gifts on action plays

you'll see by volume of plays now

of course and lll get drunk and make mistakes but working on that

GG, great fukkin work dude, it's hard to like a guy like you but keep up the winning

RRNJ13

A few select games is the way to go to much action is a sure way to fail

TPowell

Good luck but less plays= less return if you aren't chasing badly

People hate betting a ton of games because they're scared of the juice. They're scared of the juice because they know they have games that aren't strong.

RRNJ13

People hate betting a ton of games because they're scared of the juice. They're scared of the juice because they know they have games that aren't strong.
    Completely disagree but best of luck give me 3 to 5 solid games a week I'm happy to build a bankroll and grind away rather than shoot for the moon with 50 plays a week

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by RRNJ13 View Post
    Completely disagree but best of luck give me 3 to 5 solid games a week I'm happy to build a bankroll and grind away rather than shoot for the moon with 50 plays a week
    Not sure I'd call it shooting for the moon, more like diversifying. A bad break in a game that week sends you from a solid 3-2 to 2-3 or from 2-3 to 1-4. Lot of risk. I think the ideal number is somewhere in the 20's at least. You can easily find 5-8 games on a Saturday card and then 1-3 games a day depending on how big the card is during the week. If not, you are simply scared IMO. Maybe you REALLY like just 3-5 plays a week but there would def be others that you should be on if you are a good capper. Maybe for 1/3 or 1/4 of your 3-5 plays a week?

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

He's not betting 1$ per contest... ask anyone here or just monitor the guys who win and lose. Those who bet 1k or even 100$ per play are about quality over quantity and that's how you truly WIN at gambling.

You may have weeks where huge spreadsheets and hundreds of plays net you a few thousand bucks, but betting like that consistently, you WILL chase and you WILL lose. You will read this and deep inside you of all people will know it's the truth.

Not seeking to argue with you and clutter up another winning posters thread so no one can actually see the plays. I'm stating facts that gambling dog and others who are winners know to be true. This is the only response you'll get from me. Please don't clutter the thread

Albeit it takes some growing up to learn the above...like Lkid stated

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Agree with TP. Actually it's probably most about figuring out your level of confidence, and being able to adapt. Yesterday I had 4 plays (swept), today I have 0 (don't want to force it). If you figure out your successful confidence level you should bet all the games at or above that level, and in theory more games = higher EV. I hit at about 59% success rate so I'd much rather see that success over 400 plays than 50 plays.

Now as for Saturdays, I have to do my best not to take 30 games I have leans on. I've found my comfort zone of 5-12 plays at a high confidence level on Saturday cards.

readytowinem

Not sure I'd call it shooting for the moon, more like diversifying. A bad break in a game that week sends you from a solid 3-2 to 2-3 or from 2-3 to 1-4. Lot of risk. I think the ideal number is somewhere in the 20's at least. You can easily find 5-8 games on a Saturday card and then 1-3 games a day depending on how big the card is during the week. If not, you are simply scared IMO. Maybe you REALLY like just 3-5 plays a week but there would def be others that you should be on if you are a good capper. Maybe for 1/3 or 1/4 of your 3-5 plays a week?
    So if I only build and sell 5 $5 million dollar houses it isn't as good as 50 $500k houses?

Interesting...

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    He's not betting 1$ per contest... ask anyone here or just monitor the guys who win and lose. Those who bet 1k or even 100$ per play are about quality over quantity and that's how you truly WIN at gambling.

You may have weeks where huge spreadsheets and hundreds of plays net you a few thousand bucks, but betting like that consistently, you WILL chase and you WILL lose. You will read this and deep inside you of all people will know it's the truth.

Not seeking to argue with you and clutter up another winning posters thread so no one can actually see the plays. I'm stating facts that gambling dog and others who are winners know to be true. This is the only response you'll get from me. Please don't clutter the thread

Albeit it takes some growing up to learn the above...like Lkid stated

Not true at all. Follow guys that have won at this sport for 20+ years like Alan Boston and they are betting 8+ games a day on weekdays at times. To call gambling dog a winning gambler is kind of embarrassing. Guy has posted like 25 plays so far. Last post from me on the subject. It isn't chasing if you are playing a bunch of guys AT ONE TIME and not just adding stuff left and right after losses like I never do.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

So if I only build and sell 5 $5 million dollar houses it isn't as good as 50 $500k houses?

Interesting...
    His point is limit variance. Pro poker players play every day, and in the online days they'd play 10-20 tables at a time, rather than only play a super deep stack high stakes game on occasion. Why? To limit variance and solidify their edge over higher sample size.

TPowell

Interesting...

When your $5 million dollar house burns down or something goes wrong which is possible then NO. Much better to be diversified. Finance 101

readytowinem

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Agree with TP. Actually it's probably most about figuring out your level of confidence, and being able to adapt. Yesterday I had 4 plays (swept), today I have 0 (don't want to force it). If you figure out your successful confidence level you should bet all the games at or above that level, and in theory more games = higher EV. I hit at about 59% success rate so I'd much rather see that success over 400 plays than 50 plays.

Now as for Saturdays, I have to do my best not to take 30 games I have leans on. I've found my comfort zone of 5-12 plays at a high confidence level on Saturday cards.
    If your unit size is the same then yes, but if you are doing more games chances are you are doing less on unit size.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Tpowell is more interested being known as the best than to make the most $

too each their own

gl to all

First ... 3456789 ... Last