Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Manster, it's all in good fun, that's why I love sbr, get to chin wack with you fuks, cheers
    absolutelty, man...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Tough loss unde, but u made $ riding with your squad in the tourney.
    Ya, I did, but that one hurt.

Plopowitz
    Plopowitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

Refs were too whistle-happy. Hurt Carolina. But Carolina is partially to blame by not getting the ball inside and capitalizing on the easy foul calls. They lacked physicality. Hurt them.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Nate Britts live in brother hit the game winner. How fitting, the kid that was raised by a Tarheel family buries his brother in the title game. Couldn't write a better script if you wanted to. couldn't be more happy for the kid

Here is to you Jenkins

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

I did bet UNC. But it was a tiny bet because i didnt want to bet alot on this game because it was too hard to call. However, the refs absolutely did not call the fouls against nova that should have been called. UNC was getting hacked. Again, my bet has nothing to do with my opinion on this game. You can say that the fouls were 20 UNC-16 Nova all you want, but in reality, it should have been more like 22 Nova-20 UNC. I could care less who won that game, i was happy to watch a good game, but they absolutely swallowed the whistles when UNC was getting whacked

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    I did bet UNC. But it was a tiny bet because i didnt want to bet alot on this game because it was too hard to call. However, the refs absolutely did not call the fouls against nova that should have been called. UNC was getting hacked. Again, my bet has nothing to do with my opinion on this game. You can say that the fouls were 20 UNC-16 Nova all you want, but in reality, it should have been more like 22 Nova-20 UNC. I could care less who won that game, i was happy to watch a good game, but they absolutely swallowed the whistles when UNC was getting whacked

unde0087
    Did we win?

Philly, how was D&B

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    okay bud.. not sure what game you were watching.. had your nova blinders on

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I don't know if NOVA should have had more fouls called, but they called way too many ticky-tack fouls on UNC. Plus, they blew one of the worst calls of the game when the margin was 1 point and the guy travelled in the lane. Instead of either calling a travel, or even a no foul no call - they call a foul on UNC and Nova goes up 3 when it should have been UNC ball and down 1.

In a close game, if the officiating is even a little one sided that will be the difference, and it was.

unde0087
    Did we win?

okay bud.. not sure what game you were watching.. had your nova blinders on
    Ilose, I love ya, don't mess with philly. He is a good cat

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

CHECK IN MORON!!!
    Good job being on the same side as the refs? Congrats. UNC still hit crazy shots and made a great comeback to force Nova to win the way they did... or else lose in OT. UNC had all momentum.

but once again... you were here on thesee forums probably during the game and right after... while me, I was watching the game with friends, farthest thing from my mind was SBR forums. Then the ending. I was looking for something to punch without breaking it or breaking my hand... not wondering about you on SBR.

Im gonna be hungover like hell tomorrow.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Nate Britts live in brother hit the game winner. How fitting, the kid that was raised by a Tarheel family buries his brother in the title game. Couldn't write a better script if you wanted to. couldn't be more happy for the kid

Here is to you Jenkins
    Nate also played like utter shit in the game... his shots were AWFUL.

him + meeks = 2 for 12 shooting in the game

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I don't know if NOVA should have had more fouls called, but they called way too many ticky-tack fouls on UNC. Plus, they blew one of the worst calls of the game when the margin was 1 point and the guy travelled in the lane. Instead of either calling a travel, or even a no foul no call - they call a foul on UNC and Nova goes up 3 when it should have been UNC ball and down 1.

In a close game, if the officiating is even a little one sided that will be the difference, and it was.
    YESSSS... that call was AWFUL... It could have even been called offensive.. The RIGHT call was a no call.. Dude straight lowered his shoulder into the UNC player, then traveled, then they call a foul on UNC.. I was standing up at that point in disgust with my arms up in the air.
    Ilose, I love ya, don't mess with philly. He is a good cat
    haha i know.. im not messing with him.. hes obviously a nova fan though.. we both agree that nova was gifted some calls that UNC wasnt, thats all. I completely agree that Nova outplayed UNC in the 2h, which is all that matters in a close game.. But to say that Nova didnt get a few more calls than UNC is ignorant, whichever way you want to swing it. Nova absolutely deserved to win that game though. They outplayed them. UNC shot the lights out in the 1h, but they couldnt manage in the 2h. Nova is the best TEAM in all of CBB, fact. UNC has MUCH better talent, but that doesnt matter at this point. Nova moves the ball and plays team ball better than any CBB team Ive seen in years. They are fundamentally sound, rebound the ball, pass the ball, and never give up.. They absolutely deserve this win. BUT, if a few more calls went UNC's way, this game could have been ALOT different. BUT, thats the way the game went, so my opinion does not matter in the LEAST BIT, but thats what forums are for, to give our useless opinions

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Nate also played like utter shit in the game... his shots were AWFUL.

him + meeks = 2 for 12 shooting in the game
    Tha, just don't. Wizzle is not to be messed with in my threads. I like the kid. Don't fuk with wizzle in my thread. He has haters and I have been one of them but, call me stupid, but I like the guy.

Rocket hates the guy. If they want to go at it fine. Hate on me but no more of this. Let's make it work.
    Points Awarded:

t-wizzle gave unde0087 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Go to wizzle thread if you want to go at it

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Tha, just don't. Wizzle is not to be messed with in my threads. I like the kid. Don't fuk with wizzle in my thread. He has haters and I have been one of them but, call me stupid, but I like the guy.

Rocket hates the guy. If they want to go at it fine. Hate on me but no more of this. Let's make it work.
    you don't want me to respond then tell his ass not to try and call me out in YOUR thread literally 5 min after a game ends... I am no where near the forums during championship games. i was gonna log in and give him props for his small win on Nova but nope that went out the window soon as I saw that

you should understand this. there is nothing else to be said in this thread. hope you bounce back from the loss

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    you don't want me to respond then tell his ass not to try and call me out in YOUR thread literally 5 min after a game ends... I am no where near the forums during championship games. i was gonna log in and give him props for his small win on Nova but nope that went out the window soon as I saw that

you should understand this. there is nothing else to be said in this thread. hope you bounce back from the loss
    Your better than that, who fuckin cares.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I was wrong, no shortage of broke dik non pros coming in here telling what happened aft the fact, notice I don't give one fuk let alone two.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Notice the clowns that commented after the game that didn't have a fukin sack to say anything before aren't anywhere to be found because no one fukin cares

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Under no biggie...it's just one game.
    They did have a good run in the tourney and made you plenty of dough and that's all that matters at the end of the day.

Get'em next year pal!

PS: wizzle's still a broke ass dart throwing snitch

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Unde....D & B was fun...always good times

Instead of all you carolina whiners bitching about the foul calls maybe ask yourself why they couldn't get the ball to their bigs (to quote a famous SBR poster here - "heels -2 will be too much inside for nova") when 90 percent of the time the "bigs" were being guarded by Nova guards. Mighty HOF coach Roy Williams totally out coached by Jay Wright. Had they not shot lights out from 3pt (I believe a 31 percent 3 point shooting team during the year) this games a blow out.

Will post pics of my Villanova National Championship Gear when it arrives....If any SBR poster is in El Salvador can you post a pic of the Carolina gear

AND I LOST $$ ON THIS GAME

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Unde....D & B was fun...always good times

Instead of all you carolina whiners bitching about the foul calls maybe ask yourself why they couldn't get the ball to their bigs (to quote a famous SBR poster here - "heels -2 will be too much inside for nova") when 90 percent of the time the "bigs" were being guarded by Nova guards. Mighty HOF coach Roy Williams totally out coached by Jay Wright. Had they not shot lights out from 3pt (I believe a 31 percent 3 point shooting team during the year) this games a blow out.

Will post pics of my Villanova National Championship Gear when it arrives....If any SBR poster is in El Salvador can you post a pic of the Carolina gear

AND I LOST $$ ON THIS GAME
    the heels shot great from 3 because they were open in the first half. Nova fixed that issue in the 2nd half, minus Paige going all hero-mode for the Heels last 5 minutes since nobody else could hit a shot

congrats on the new gear ... i bet that shirt from 1985 isn't looking so hot after all those years

how did you lose money??? the 2h Nova ML or .5 was a golden bet, i even knew if the Heels won it would be by max 3 or 4 points... every1 knew they wouldn't keep shooting lights out from 3 and that Nova would adjust

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

I say props to Unde for handling his loss like a man. I was on it too and chips just didn't fall our way. So many posters not this way...love to see it and way it should be minus all the hecklers and gloaters.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

funny how i missed how you said he has haters and you were ONE OF THEM

then come preaching about be better than that

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hey wizzle. Where is underwear?
    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

First ... 3456