sandos139
    The Miami Connection
    sandos139's Avatar Become A Pro!

No denying Nova is playing lights out on both ends...it seems like they can't miss a bucket. I been backing the Heels all season, also have them winning my brackets, but this game should come down to the wire. BOL

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by sandos139 View Post
    No denying Nova is playing lights out on both ends...it seems like they can't miss a bucket. I been backing the Heels all season, also have them winning my brackets, but this game should come down to the wire. BOL
    It won't be long until we find out

unde0087
    Did we win?

Is it game time yet fuk

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Is it game time yet fuk
    T-Wizzler is on Nova... we good UNC is good

Going to wear same UNC hat tonight as Saturday

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12528

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Height usually wins
    I belive you ment length. NC and under for me.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    T-Wizzler is on Nova... we good UNC is good

Going to wear same UNC hat tonight as Saturday
    Everyone and their mom on nova, I wouldn't care if wizzle was on unc wouldn't make me think twice. Although everytime he has came in to tell me unc was going to lose the other team gets bitch slapped

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Everyone and their mom on nova, I wouldn't care if wizzle was on unc wouldn't make me think twice. Although everytime he has came in to tell me unc was going to lose the other team gets bitch slapped
    more money on unc than nova bro

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    more money on unc than nova bro
    I am talking about this forum

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

christ how bad is it when you have to reply to your own post 57 times

UNDE doesn't have one penny wagered on this game

UNDE I added the 20 points you were short on your 1000 point bet with try....dont forget me pal

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    christ how bad is it when you have to reply to your own post 57 times

UNDE doesn't have one penny wagered on this game

UNDE I added the 20 points you were short on your 1000 point bet with try....dont forget me pal
    Philly, I thought that is what a thread was for

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

what happens tomorrow when the games are over......do you jump right over to the nascar thread

unde0087
    Did we win?

what happens tomorrow when the games are over......do you jump right over to the nascar thread
    Have you ever seen me in a Nascar thread philly?

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Man funny when there is only 1 game left how much you debate it. Especially with 2 teams that have been so dominant along the way. UNC has won me a bunch of money and Nova won me a little...after robbing me a few times...lol.

Was going to go huge but hard to do that when you are torn...

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Just a carolina reference.......

its funny.....I see carolina fans jumping off bridges if they lose this game......Nova fans just enjoying this to its fullest. Im heading over to Dave & Busters to watch the game

unde0087
    Did we win?

Philly, I like you, I appreciate your candor in all situations

unde0087
    Did we win?

Just a carolina reference.......

its funny.....I see carolina fans jumping off bridges if they lose this game......Nova fans just enjoying this to its fullest. Im heading over to Dave & Busters to watch the game
    Well it's all about expectations now isn't it philly? No matter how it turns out I will be here to take your shit in defeat. Have fun watching the game

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Man funny when there is only 1 game left how much you debate it. Especially with 2 teams that have been so dominant along the way. UNC has won me a bunch of money and Nova won me a little...after robbing me a few times...lol.

Was going to go huge but hard to do that when you are torn...
    Don't be stupid, one loss isn't worth losing a month of profits no matter how sure you think you are

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I wonder how many N.C. Futures are riding on this game?

Clearly Vegas wants Villanova to win.

Did anyone talk about Nova when the year began?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

This will be Villanova's 2nd time being champion and first since 1985, for you history buffs.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Well it's all about expectations now isn't it philly? No matter how it turns out I will be here to take your shit in defeat. Have fun watching the game

No taking shit from me.......Villanova wasn't even supposed to be there.......just enjoying all this exposure......always fun debating with a knowledge fan

unde0087
    Did we win?

No taking shit from me.......Villanova wasn't even supposed to be there.......just enjoying all this exposure......always fun debating with a knowledge fan

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Don't be stupid, one loss isn't worth losing a month of profits no matter how sure you think you are
    Haha ya no worries. A crazy run in college fb....a crazt run in nba...and a crazy run in college...

Can't lose it all unless I bet more than anyone besides Vegas would take from me...

In the end I'll be content either way. You only live once...

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    This will be Villanova's 2nd time being champion and first since 1985, for you history buffs.
    jt, you kill me, thanks for the heads up. Yep, also this would make the 3rd straight title for UNC in which they downed Nova on the way to a championship as they met in 2005 and 2009. Some interesting history will be made either way.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Haha ya no worries. A crazy run in college fb....a crazt run in nba...and a crazy run in college...

Can't lose it all unless I bet more than anyone besides Vegas would take from me...

In the end I'll be content either way. You only live once...
    All that $$$ yet no $100 to turn pro

Vegas deff scared of you my friend

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

No one is playing as good as Nova right now. Throw all those stats out the window for this game. EVERYONE was on oklahoma and they got smashed. This is Novas year. Its there game to lose. NC is too inconsistent all year and I think it will continue tonight. Should be a good gamee. I like Nova and picked them to win it all.

unde0087
    Did we win?

All that $$$ yet no $100 to turn pro

Vegas deff scared of you my friend
    Hey philly, when you go to D&B do you get in on the games they have there? Never been to one but always see the commercials

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Hey philly, when you go to D&B do you get in on the games they have there? Never been to one but always see the commercials
    I don't personally as the bar area is separate from the game room.....they do have a pretty cool golf simulator there though....

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    No one is playing as good as Nova right now. Throw all those stats out the window for this game. EVERYONE was on oklahoma and they got smashed. This is Novas year. Its there game to lose. NC is too inconsistent all year and I think it will continue tonight. Should be a good gamee. I like Nova and picked them to win it all.
    Let me get this straight, so a team on a 10 game win streak and all but 1 (Virginia in ACC championship) of those games were won by double digits, averaging 16 point wins in the tournament, dominating paint scoring and rebounding is inconsistent play? 2 months ago ya, in March starting the conference tournaments UNC has been nothing but impressive.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I don't personally as the bar area is separate from the game room.....they do have a pretty cool golf simulator there though....
    Nice, the place looks like they would have good food but never stopped in. There isn't one near me and everytime I travel I end up eating somewhere else

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Because they have covered 8 out of 9 and I like money

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

you think a team's ATS record makes them more likely to cover a national championship game? you think you're the only one with an internet connection who can see UNC's ATS record? look, i can play this game too, Villanova covered their last 5 games, UNC has only covered their last 4, so i guess you better take Villanova. oh wait, you blindly take UNC because you grew up liking them, sorry i forgot

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

NC has played who this tourney? No one. Notre Dame? Syracuse? Come on. Syracuse had one guy which was the reason they got that far. They only had to beat gonzaga and barely did it by 3 points. Notre Dame played no one. NC is where they are because of there easy fluff schedule in this tourney. Nova had to run through Iowa, Miami, Kansas, Oklahoma before getting here. Oklahoma and Kansas were HOT before they lost. NC played no one up till this game. People think NC's inside game is gonna give them the win but Nova is top 10 in defense. I dont see NC making enough baskets here unless they completely out offensive rebound Nova which wont happen. Like I said, Novas game to lose IMO. Cant argue the tougher games and the unbelievable clutch play Novas has had. Oh and I dont think this game goes over either. Both teams wont shoot as well as they have been.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    you think a team's ATS record makes them more likely to cover a national championship game? you think you're the only one with an internet connection who can see UNC's ATS record? look, i can play this game too, Villanova covered their last 5 games, UNC has only covered their last 4, so i guess you better take Villanova. oh wait, you blindly take UNC because you grew up liking them, sorry i forgot
    No dipshit, they are pretty fuckin good if you havent watched them and incase you haven't noticed I have made threads for 7 of those wins and not for the 1 loss as I wasn't going to lay the 23 against FGSU in the first round. If I wanted to just blindly take my favorite team I would have laid the 23 point line in the first round. They have beaten everyone by an average of 16 points and incase you also didn't know, which I highly doubt, unc doesn't usually just lay 2 points (they are usually favored by 7 to double digits) and have done a pretty damn good job in the games they have been small favorites. I find value in the fact that Nova has looked so good that it helps me not have to lay 7 points. You think if Nova was winning on last 2nd shot the line would be this low? Where were you in the Pitt, Virginia, Provo, Indiana, ND, Cuse threads with this? You would have answered your own question. The only game I lost with UNC was beating against them in the ND game in the ACC tournament, so sorry I have confidence they will take care of business

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

bottom line, Villanova is going to need long jumpers.
    UNC can match their intensity, smarts and coaching
    pound for pound ... and beat them on the glass and at the line.

I'm ready.

One last mention.
    I'm yet to see one comment say that the line has a lot to do
    with hedging. Think about all that UNC to win Tournament money.
    UNC was in the top 3 with Kansas and Mich St as favorites
    plus they are in tons of pools... this has caused massive hedging
    which has kept the line low.

First 12345 ... Last