DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Arizona - Providence

AZ laying 6 after escaping winless Santa Clara in OT much earlier this morning.

Provo as we know has a top 5 PG in Dunn.

Anyone know if Kaleb Tarzewski is playing tonight?

He twisted an ankle last night and if he's out then I really like providence here, since that matchup is tough and Tarzan is much better than AZ's other 7footer....

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Kaleb Tarczewski will NOT play tonight.

AZ will rely more on Rustic down low, another 7-footer who usually comes off the bench.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Provo limited Evansville's Mockavicius to 13 ppg (avg's 20) so their forwards are effective on defense as well as offense. The Friars have much better guardplay than zona tonight too.

KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Just jumped on The Friars +3.5 2H. Like the way Providence played the first half without Dunn on the floor. Smell an upset here.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Providence has to withstand a few runs here....
    Will be a battle.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by KidSeoul View Post
    Just jumped on The Friars +3.5 2H. Like the way Providence played the first half without Dunn on the floor. Smell an upset here.
    That was such a good bet. I considered it but passed because I already had Provo +6 for the full game. But they looked good in the first half without their best player! And zona turned it over 15+ times in the first half... Straight sloppy.

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    That was such a good bet. I considered it but passed because I already had Provo +6 for the full game. But they looked good in the first half without their best player! And zona turned it over 15+ times in the first half... Straight sloppy.
    Thanks! I took them +6 as well. Arizona looked a bit intimidated by the power of their front court and seemed like Provo didn't want to take the ball into the paint as often as they'd like to. Nonetheless, Providence will continue to cash, especially if they continue to be underestimated.

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by KidSeoul View Post
    Thanks! I took them +6 as well. Arizona looked a bit intimidated by the power of their front court and seemed like Zona didn't want to take the ball into the paint as often as they'd like to. Nonetheless, Providence will continue to cash, especially if they continue to be underestimated.
    I meant Zona.