STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tyus Jones gets it, my hats off to you

Gotta love the kid. May or may not be good in the NBA... that doesnt matter, Id take him on my team any day. Clutch player, leader, gutsy, classy... I was on Wisconsin all tourney long, and I really thought they were gonna win this game, I felt very confident, but I have nothing but respect for Duke. I always appreciate greatness, and Tyus Jones was great tonight and he deserves it. And Grayson Allen single handedly kept Duke in the game. Kid averaged 4 pts a game all year, scored 16 tonight and 8 straight (?) when Duke needed it most, down 9. Coach K always has my respect! Teams' personality always mimic the head coach, that's why it is easy for me to appreciate Duke when they succeed. Coach Calipari should take notes... a little class goes a long way in the grand scheme of things. It isn't a coincidence you see Kentucky players being sore losers... its a reflection of the head coach. You would never see a Duke player behave like that.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Sportsmanship and being humble still sells in my book. Watching players from both the winning and losing teams crying hits home.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Sportsmanship and being humble still sells in my book. Watching players from both the winning and losing teams crying hits home.
    Yup, agreed... had we saw Kentucky in the finals, we wouldnt have seen that. If they won it, there would have been chestpumping and fist pumping to the crowd. If they lost they would have pouted and walked off the court... and not a tear shed either way.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Would have been interesting to hear what name Andrew Harrison would have called Coach K though.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Would have been interesting to hear what name Andrew Harrison would have called Coach K though.
    fuk that monkey