R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Grand finale!

Should be a great gm tonight and I lean Wisco to win. Been going with live bet strategy on some of these pk games lately with good results. Just decide who you are feeling pregm and be patient for better #. Worked well yesterday getting Okc +7 and I'm gonna stick with that tonight. Don't see either team going wire to wire here and would feel even better with Wiscy around +3/5 area and the ml. Bol everyone whatever you decide.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

I was thinking the same.

I want Wisc to win for personal interests, however everyone and their mom is on them tonight as well. It's going to be a great matchup for sure. I might stick with the live bets tonight. BOL to everyone.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Exactly what I did the Wis/KY game and it paid off fat.

Pick a side initially. Gauge how both teams are playing, add to your wager or switch it up with +points or a 2 to1/3to1/4to1 ML bet.

I assume the books will want to give Wis the benfit of the doubt on the lines, use that to your advantage.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I had Wisco +5 in that gm but I'm referring more to these pickem lines. You "should" be able to get better #'s live than what's offered now at some point on either side so why rush it?

Ebum I agree I'm a Big 10 guy personally so definitely rooting for Badgers here. Not a Duke hater and not a fanboy of any particular B-10 team but guess Sparty is my fave. Both teams should have a lead at some point here and I think this is a 1/2 possession ending. So if # is right I won't be against taking Duke either. Bol!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Boy what a gm and books holding tighter than a bats ass on #'s!! Got a unit on Wisco +110 ml best I got so far. Didn't think either team would get down dd's but even with Wisco down a few buckets that was the best offered. Total not budging much either they were at a clip for around 115ish halfway thru 1st and books were still hovering around 137 barely under opening line. Great gm but books know what's up!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Keep being patient better #'s should come either side!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Wisco shot like shit 1h and after hearing Bo's battlecry to Frank at half I put another unit on ml @-118. Just had a shot a Duke +7 but passed cause of the juice books can stick that -125 +7 up there ass!! Would have gladly gone for middle with +7 but not at that tax hope it don't bite me!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Another unit +125 Wisco for 3 units total fukk it. I got better more experienced team come hell or high water with better #'s live.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Fukk me should have laid juice and gone for middle. Nothing glaring but Dookie did get benefit of all calls down stretch especially. No excuses but great gm played by 2 deserving teams.