Betpoints: 10

THe world is so happy Wisky beat them

Lets really be honest here

America's final

Duke vs Wisky

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

JJ you're absolutely right. Lyles lost it in the second half. Not just the slap, but at least one other time I noticed him shoving Wisconsin players after the play. He looked frustrated and I think they were feeling the pressure.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Can't wait to see what the University of Kentucky decides to do... for the punishment of Andrew Harrison?

Honestly... he should be suspended indefinitely from Kentucky and forced to transfer. Everyone talks about the race card etc. Well... the kid shouldn't be allowed to get away with a comment like that.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If Obama had a son he'd look like Frank Kaminsky

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

He's a dumbass but it wasn't said in a racial manner.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Stephen A Smith talking about how this would have blown up if the roles were reversed. Stated how Harrison is a sore loser. Said how this word is used quite frequently among blacks his age.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=126...sportscenterFB

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Stephen A Smith talking about how this would have blown up if the roles were reversed. Stated how Harrison is a sore loser. Said how this word is used quite frequently among blacks his age.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=126...sportscenterFB
    Wow surprised Smith didn't excuse it,he normally does.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Anybody that considers this a racial issue is a mental midget or just not into reality. The word n---- has been used for the past 40+ years as a synonym to (bra,dude, cousin, homie, player, etc.) as a way to informally address someone in the middle and lower class communities or at the avg playground or basketball court. Being from such communities even as a white boy i have used the word n---- thousands of times. Most of the time it was used in the context like stated above and I never even received a weird look about it from anybody (another words it was socially acceptable if used in the proper context). However a few times i used it as a racial slur to try to get under a black man's skin (it's not a secret when used as a racial slur as apposed to a form of greeting someone. (Call me a racist if you will but when I'm mad at someone i try to think of whatever i can to hurt that person the most. So if n---- fit then it was used. Not saying I was ever right for using the word in any context especially the racial context ( probably been 12+ years since i've used the word in any context)however the point of all of this is there is big differences in the way the word n----- is defined these days. Can mean anything from dude to a very ugly racial slur towards the black man. All Harrison is guilty of here is using poor judgement.

jashtonrich
    im back
    jashtonrich's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4929

Its sad to think that is what you fellas care to focus energy on, spend so much time being internet thugs n closet racists and not just this thread sbr in general smmfh
    Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post

Baines obviously a broke jigga, pay no mind to the punk.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wisky was more mentally tough

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mhm etop, bowl, hooper get it. It's a common thing and this makes stephen smith look even worse which I thought was impossible. The one time this idiot should have been standing up for a black athlete and he fuks it up. This is a non issue, and white people out there calling for some kind of justice like he hit a baby on tv or something lol. I think if your honest with yourself you just don't like UK which is your right but even worrying about some shit like this is ridiculous.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Ra77er 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

F that honky would have been racial. F that n**** actually showing some respect. Too bad honky has died out.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Anybody that considers this a racial issue is a mental midget or just not into reality. The word n---- has been used for the past 40+ years as a synonym to (bra,dude, cousin, homie, player, etc.) as a way to informally address someone in the middle and lower class communities or at the avg playground or basketball court. Being from such communities even as a white boy i have used the word n---- thousands of times. Most of the time it was used in the context like stated above and I never even received a weird look about it from anybody (another words it was socially acceptable if used in the proper context). However a few times i used it as a racial slur to try to get under a black man's skin (it's not a secret when used as a racial slur as apposed to a form of greeting someone. (Call me a racist if you will but when I'm mad at someone i try to think of whatever i can to hurt that person the most. So if n---- fit then it was used. Not saying I was ever right for using the word in any context especially the racial context ( probably been 12+ years since i've used the word in any context)however the point of all of this is there is big differences in the way the word n----- is defined these days. Can mean anything from dude to a very ugly racial slur towards the black man. All Harrison is guilty of here is using poor judgement.
    I don't care about the word to be honest,the problem is it doesn't go both ways

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Guys, we are all gods children. Let's move on from this and chop it up

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

harrison is a racist motherfukker

fuk that niqqa

jashtonrich
    im back

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    And you are a white guy who is teaching the history of the word, appropriate ways to use it in a sentence thankyou white guy for that I will now inform the world

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

The Sports Reporters didn't even bring it up this morning, so hey, it must not be news, at least to the northeastern wing of the media. they sure as hell can talk about Indiana for 5 minutes though.

jashtonrich
    im back

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    harrison is a racist motherfukker

fuk that niqqa
    you are a mitch

Ra77er

jashton worse than harrison any day of the week, Zeta was being sarcastic and bowl is 100% spot on when it comes to white guys and the word in this current world. Jashton please enlighten us on the history of the shit? Niqqa you never spent a day in your life on a plantation so please tell me how its so different for you? You just call each other that to remind folks of what happened back in the day right? Naw you use that shit freely like white people say dude and shit.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

The game is done. We will have some real white on white crime on champioship game. Grab some chicken feet and pigskin chips and enjoy

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jashtonrich View Post
    you are a mitch
    Jashton....you even done a bid, dawg?

You soft AF, bruh.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by jashtonrich View Post
    And you are a white guy who is teaching the history of the word, appropriate ways to use it in a sentence thankyou white guy for that I will now inform the world
    Don't confuse not being racially motivated with appropriate way to use a word.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    what a piece of shit.... except white people dont get butthurt about shit like this so its not an issue... harrison would be crying to jesse jackson if rolls were reversed

JLester2015
    JLester2015's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I wish he had said cracker. Would be more interesting. Would have really forced people to deal with the double standards they allow for blacks to be racist but not whites.

The reality is, racism is defined by majority power. Put 10 blacks on a bus and one white guy and those 10 blacks have majority power. That's all it is. Blacks can't be racist in America as a whole, but in any given situation they can be.

Look at it this way. Blacks are the majority in basketball, so I think blacks can be racist against whites. Majority power, just the way I see it.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

sounds fake...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

bottom line..whites control entire world

always did and always will

game over

JLester2015
    JLester2015's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

game over

something that many people don't want to realize is that blacks, whites, and asians were all on an even footing at one point in society's history... Now look what happened? 2 of the 3 built a self sustaining and improving culture and society. One didn't. No fault but their own.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    While it's been awhile since I've played ball (and I never played at this level), a white guy getting called that by a black dude you played against was almost like a badge of honor
    That was my first thought. Harrison sees this guy as another baller, and gives him the "respect."

Almost a compliment.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    F that honky would have been racial. F that n**** actually showing some respect. Too bad honky has died out.
    Not offensive enough white dudes kind of shrug their shoulders at that shit....now calling them a bitch really seems to hit a nerve but cracker honkey does jack shit...calling them white boy kind of offends them but shit man does anybody get offended at racism these days? If some guy came up to me and called me a ****** I'd just laugh and keep it moving...it's 2015 been black all my life wtf does that word even mean anymore I'm standing in line at whole foods this morning the little Filipino girl in front of me is ***** and ***** that on her blue tooth what am I going to do tap her on the shoulder and correct her lol. That word ***** or ****** you pick holds no power over me....that being said this post should come with a disclaimer : I may or not try and cave your chest in depending on use of the word,location ,current mood, and present company so user be advised and use at your own risk.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kentucky guard Andrew Harrison has apologized for uttering an obscenity and a racial slur as a question about Wisconsin's Frank Kaminsky was being asked Saturday night during a postgame news conference at the Final Four.
    Harrison and the Wildcats were upset 71-64 by the Badgers, spoiling their quest to complete a perfect season.

Andrew Harrison @DrewRoc5
    Follow

When I realized how this could be perceived I immediately called big frank to apologize and let him know I didn't mean any disrespect
    12:26 AM - 5 Apr 2015

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Happy Easter jjgold.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kentucky guard Andrew Harrison has apologized for uttering an obscenity and a racial slur as a question about Wisconsin's Frank Kaminsky was being asked Saturday night during a postgame news conference at the Final Four.
    Harrison and the Wildcats were upset 71-64 by the Badgers, spoiling their quest to complete a perfect season.

Andrew Harrison @DrewRoc5
    Follow

When I realized how this could be perceived I immediately called big frank to apologize and let him know I didn't mean any disrespect
    12:26 AM - 5 Apr 2015
    lmao he meant plenty of disrespect he's a spoiled kid he was upset so he did what spoiled entitled kids do acted on impulse but why lie and say you didn't mean any disrespect it cheapens the apology. Under moments of emotional stress like this are when you get to look past that person that they put on display and get to see who they really are IMO.

Ra77er

lmfao @ Big Frank

jashtonrich
    im back

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Jashton....you even done a bid, dawg?

You soft AF, bruh.
    opie from texas you have no clue that's y u made the comment I will give u a pass next time not so much

I don't hide from nor behind handles my past is my past don't have me make a example out you bruh real talk

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

game over
    Correct and incorrect

The extremely wealthy whites control the entire world

See, right now, what you're seeing is that all minorities are nothing more than political pawns, politicians basically buying their votes with legislations that benefit their race

Most of the times, these come at some cost to regular middle class white citizens

This is not a good time in history to be an ordinary white person. Our voice means nothing, our votes are already accounted for and politicians have moved on to winning over blacks but especially mexicans, as America becomes more hispanic. Their votes will become swing votes. They can no longer be ignored.

Everyone below the wealthiest truly are just pawns.

jashtonrich
    im back

your a mitch too sucka get at me in real life not this internet stuff and lets see if you call me that, you would address me as sir when im done

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    jashton worse than harrison any day of the week, Zeta was being sarcastic and bowl is 100% spot on when it comes to white guys and the word in this current world. Jashton please enlighten us on the history of the shit? Niqqa you never spent a day in your life on a plantation so please tell me how its so different for you? You just call each other that to remind folks of what happened back in the day right? Naw you use that shit freely like white people say dude and shit.

First 1234 Last