McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Mich St +4000 Hedge

Put a cool hunj on this bad boy at +4000 the day before the tourney...

No hedge yet but I would consider it.

Any/All ideas welcome.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

This Michigan State team will be like the Ohio State NCAAF team. 7th seed in their bracket and they took out the #2, #3, and 4th seeds. Now they will take out #1 Duke....looking forward to some Michigan State ML feast!

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

if you're holding +4000 i'd hedge on the opposing team's moneylines from here on out. just do it in an amount to where you'd be satisfied either way. remember if they beat duke somehow, you'll want to hedge on whoever the next team is, most likely kentucky. so just keep that in mind when you make your first hedge bet. you'll need room to make another. you have free money in your hand man, just hedge it right.

don't use points either, hedge on the moneyline. don't need to lose two bets on a four point duke win or some shit.

McDabs

How much would you put on Dukie....?? to win 500?

Feel like the #'s just arnt there for a reasonable profit with the hedge...

McDabs

Herro.......!!

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Hedge regardless unless you want to continue gambling, LOCK IN THOSE PROFITS BABY. Duke is NOT the team you want to let this wage ride against.

Do the math, how much you have to win on Mich St winning it all and then do a wager you feel comfortable either losing (if Duke loses) and profiting off of (if Duke wins) proportionate to your FUTURE.

Quite possibly even take a small Kentucky champion wager now if you feel they will face Mich St in the championship (which I think is unlikely since I believe Duke will win). BOL