No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Books had one of their biggest profits from the first two days of the tournament. A ton of underdogs covered, something close to 70%. Public lost their ass, they are still eating off those two days.
    I thought it was just the first day. Didn't mostly favorites cover on day two?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

A book will always lie when having big losses. They want gamblers to think they are in good financial standing regardless of their losses.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I talked to some major players in Vegas today and they said books lost small

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    OK I apologize.
    California is anal like that? Or is the system.
    I know there are five states that won't let you play fantasy.
    Shit, US is sitting on a gazillion dollars in taxable revenue if they would only legalize the poker, the fantasy (which is legal in 45 states) and sports betting.

They keep giving us the same line of garbage "it'll suck in the non gamblers that don't gamble now"
    The fuk it will, same as if they leagloze heroin, they claim it will turn everybody into junkies.
    Hey, if you legalize heroin tommorrow, I'm still not going 100 feet near the dope.
    its ok, i was being a prick i wont argue that, u had to come with something. but its not a california thing its an sbr thing, they said something about their system and the map or something recognizing where you are, i dont know but that was the extent they wont let me go pro. whoever those girls are in support are awful they helped me with nothing.

First 12