Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by jonal View Post
    Depends if refs want Duke to win by 2 or if they want Duke to win by 3
    I like that one. The writing is on the wall. Espn and other media outlets make it obvious.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

If BYU can beat Gonzaga I'm sure Duke can win.lol. I will not take any team that lost to BYU in basketball this year.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Dogs won't succeed 2 days in a row. I don't see it.

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Duke is playing their best ball of the season, I can't bet against coach k here. I will probably bet duke small.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I have duke to win it all

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    If BYU can beat Gonzaga I'm sure Duke can win.lol. I will not take any team that lost to BYU in basketball this year.
    i know and being from the East coast I don't get to see Gonzaga play much.. thing is, I did take them
    in that 3 pt home loss to BYU thinking they would want to keep the home winning streak of 41 games
    alive, but the problem was that they already clinched the regular-season West Coast. Motivation was not there.
    Obviously they snapped right back and haven't lost since, defeating BYU hands-down 91-75 to win the Postseason
    West Coast along with the Regular. Since that they have topped ND State by 10, creamed Iowa 87-68 and
    breezed past UCLA 74-62. I had Duke over Utah. They won but Utah was never out of it. Utah is not anywhere
    near the same level offensively as the Zags. This Duke team is small and young. They won't be able to dominate
    the Zags on the boards. The style of ball Duke plays is a game the Zags excel at. Gonzaga is a mature team.
    Statisticaly they are very similar so it's going to be the team which shoots best and commits less turnovers
    that wins today. I'm giving an edge to the Zags based on their experience as a unit over the young Duke team.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    i know and being from the East coast I don't get to see Gonzaga play much.. thing is, I did take them
    in that 3 pt home loss to BYU thinking they would want to keep the home winning streak of 41 games
    alive, but the problem was that they already clinched the regular-season West Coast. Motivation was not there.
    Obviously they snapped right back and haven't lost since, defeating BYU hands-down 91-75 to win the Postseason
    West Coast along with the Regular. Since that they have topped ND State by 10, creamed Iowa 87-68 and
    breezed past UCLA 74-62. I had Duke over Utah. They won but Utah was never out of it. Utah is not anywhere
    near the same level offensively as the Zags. This Duke team is small and young. They won't be able to dominate
    the Zags on the boards. The style of ball Duke plays is a game the Zags excel at. Gonzaga is a mature team.
    Statisticaly they are very similar so it's going to be the team which shoots best and commits less turnovers
    that wins today. I'm giving an edge to the Zags based on their experience as a unit over the young Duke team.
    x factor what coach do you trust more? Also If utah would of played gonzaga the utes would of beat them. Also gonzaga has not beaten any team as good as duke. Duke has played hard teams all year. Even NC state was hard to play in the acc. They got far in the tournament. Duke has played way better competition all year than gonzaga. I just don't see gonzaga winning at all. They can't stop qinslow or cook and will not keep up with okafor at all. Not too mention having the best coach.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

x factor what coach do you trust more? Also If utah would of played gonzaga the utes would of beat them. Also gonzaga has not beaten any team as good as duke. Duke has played hard teams all year. Even NC state was hard to play in the acc. They got far in the tournament. Duke has played way better competition all year than gonzaga. I just don't see gonzaga winning at all. They can't stop qinslow or cook and will not keep up with okafor at all. Not too mention having the best coach.
    anyone would have to admit the game could go either way, but at least i admit that. it's not a game to hammer unless one is ok with losing. the coach K angle only gets you so far because the team is so young. coach Few has been on the Zags coaching staff since 1989 and is building up a great track record of success himself.
    Gonzaga is a machine. They can execute plays with blindfolds on. They are unsimilar in style to most of the opponents Duke has played, so Duke is going to be very occupied trying to figure out what the hell the Zags are doing. we're talking about a team that passes fast and executes plays before the defense can react.
    Zags will put Duke on edge mentally.
    Last edited by Snowball; 03-29-15 at 09:56 AM.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Fix is in the NCAA and CBS wants a Duke -kentucky final...Coach K trying to prevent a team from doing something he has never done a undefeated season

magsmeplease
    magsmeplease's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2040

At least BYU made the tournament...
    If Duke lost to Miami, I'm sure Gonzaga could win.... Miami!

JLester2015
    JLester2015's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Gonzaga's best win is Iowa on the year. That's kind of alarming.

magsmeplease

Quote Originally Posted by JLester2015 View Post
    Gonzaga's best win is Iowa on the year. That's kind of alarming.

You can only beat who you play, Going 36-2 is tough regardless.
    This line is close to perfect right now, if you are basing your bet on who Gonzaga has played so far this year you are analyzing the wrong things.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

With the exception of the St. Mary's game, Gonzaga has played everyone tough. I think Pangos is playing with a zest & vigor I have never seen from him & I tried to watch him & Xavier Rathan as much as I could this season.

joeye
    joeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Fix is in the NCAA and CBS wants a Duke -kentucky final...Coach K trying to prevent a team from doing something he has never done a undefeated season
    would not doubt it

magsmeplease

Really, the only play to look at for this game is the total.

And the question to ask is... have the teams figured out how to shoot from the outside in a dome?

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

I'm really nervous now. I see almost everyone is on gonzaga. Even Brandon Lang. Not a good sign. Probably gonna play this small. I was figuring this to be a contrarian play when I first posted this play right after duke beat Utah. I still think the zags win but I don't like seeing so much love for them.

WAHOOS
    WAHOOS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1632

Yep, agreed. Just like everyone was on Utah. I see another Duke win here for an SBR burial. Duke for me.

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13781

Like in horse racing, results not good when stepping up in class. Duke too deep with All-American squad,...coaching advantage as well. Gonzaga nice team/had a great year ends here.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    I'm really nervous now. I see almost everyone is on gonzaga. Even Brandon Lang. Not a good sign. Probably gonna play this small. I was figuring this to be a contrarian play when I first posted this play right after duke beat Utah. I still think the zags win but I don't like seeing so much love for them.
    You wanted a contrarian play, be smart and take Duke.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Does look like public is on Duke though...

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by magsmeplease View Post
    At least BYU made the tournament...
    If Duke lost to Miami, I'm sure Gonzaga could win.... Miami!
    They made the play in game and couldn't even win as a fav. Miami better than byu.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by magsmeplease View Post
    You can only beat who you play, Going 36-2 is tough regardless.
    This line is close to perfect right now, if you are basing your bet on who Gonzaga has played so far this year you are analyzing the wrong things.
    No way in hell they would be close to that record if they played dukes opponents.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

mid sized bet on gonzaga. Didn't go crazy

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

on DUke BUT agree.....good season as well but was with the many that got CRUSHED day 1-2
    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    Let's fuxkin go. Down -2100 last week. Saw Dom and JJ talking about no boy winning. Dom said all the people not watching been losing. I been watching all year. Made a killing and got fisted first week of tourney. I'm +188 from thur and fri games. Utah Fuked me. This is the play I get some back. Zags gonna win. Let's go!!!

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
    Dogs won't succeed 2 days in a row. I don't see it.
    Told you guys.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Glad I didn't go to crazy. Duke was obviously the better team today

Demonata

Easy winner. Don't see why people overthought it. Win by 10+

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i got smashed

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Duke will crash Gonzaga. Coach K has the team firing on all cylinders.
    Yeap

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

...like Vito used to

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Eddie we do not that you now

Get em tomorrow

First 12