BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I was listening to a sport talk show out of Vegas that talks sportsbetting and they made this statement 20 minutes ago. Then they started bitching about NBA rig jobs. Lol

Wtf happened? I was watching the OU game.

I saw the last play but Utah did commit a foul there....granted, usually the refs let it go but what else happened in this game?

This sports show is at the Palazzo and I believe its broadcast on Yahoo Sports radio.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Was it a foul...ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!

My problem with it....The ref standing 2 feet away from the players let it go..then after the foul wasn't called it could have been a jump ball...again no call....Then some *** swallowing muther fuking ref that wasn't anywhere near the play decides it was a foul about 5 seconds AFTER the horn sounded. Anytime you have to bring the teams out of the locker room to shoot free throw when the game is over and the only thing that could be decided is the spread....ITS FUKING FISHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

The foul was called 10 seconds after the actual foul occurred !
    That's bullshit...If you are gonna swallow your whistle..then choke on it
    Team is devastated and in tears and you force them to come out of the locker room ? For what ??

Why not blow the whistle and shoot the fuking free throws immediately...Why did it take 2-3 mins ?????

Not to mention Utah got fuked in the ass all game by calls. That horrendous call that gave Utahs best player his 3rd foul 5 mins b4 the half was huuuuuge !!!

Not to mention the blocking call with about 1.5 minutes left when the duke guard lowered his shoulder and smashed into Utahs 160 pound guard and sent him flying about 20 feet

Coach K after 30 years still getting his rooster sucked by the refs... Its disgusting....Pun intended !!!!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I actually saw that third foul that flipped momentum. Horrific call.