Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Should be a very safe par Snowball. Honestly I been kicking around something similar with Provo and Wiscy both around -4/5 area. Those 9 pts with Sparty might be too good of a deal is my worry but I think Badgers win no doubt.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    how does wiscy bettors not get the money,

4x swing dammit...
    Man I was rooting for u to cash once I hit the over w the fts. Didn't need that 3. That sux bro..

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

It's March.. Did not take long for this stuff to start happening in the best month of the year

2daBank

Wake is my biggest bet but played a few others for half unit each.

Pit/wf ov 139

Pur+5 1st half

Ducks/trees ov 147

Gl everyone.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Colorado been bad and line is now az st +4...theyve been playing well vs good teams minus their getting pounded by utah last game..colordo been bad vs weak teams as of late

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Good luck, banker!

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I like Buckeyes man anyone else gettin on that?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    much smaller card but i think we can def come up with some good plays here..

1st gm that stuck out to me was pit/wake. really like WF in this spot for a lot of reasons, dont wanna play them yet cause i think i might be able to hold out for a better number as line has already went from wf-1 at open to catching 2. im sure pit be the popular side so might as well wait and see..

1st and foremost i think that ppl are gonna be playing pit because they been winning some gms of late and the fact they have played themselves into the tourney conversation so ppl are gonna look at this as a "must win".. far as them winning gms of late the only quality team they have beaten this month is unc at home and we all know how poorly they play at times. outside of that gm they beat cuse twice, bryant and BC at home.. while they looking good during a soft spot in their schedule wake was busy playing uva twice with a trip to ND in between, playing well and very competitively @ uva, played decently at ND but just couldnt keep pace the entire way, then collapsed in the rematch with uva (no shame in that).. far as the second part, "pit needing this win". i think this is one of the worst reasons to bet a team this time of the year. trust me just cause they need it doesnt mean they will magically play harder than the other team, especially a young team like wake who i dont believe is giving up on the season. maybe more importantly, teams that "have to win" this time of year are in this spot for a reason and to expect anything other than the inconsistent play that landed them in this spot is wishful thinking..

matchup wise i think wake stacks up pretty well, pit has nobody at the 4 who can check devin thomas, he too big and strong for any defender they have to offer.. on the other end they have the length inside to bother young. artis is a tough matchup for them but wake can abuse him on the offensive end with post plays and rebounding if he attempts to defend the 4 spot.. pit will surely zone some to try and discourage wake from getting thomas the ball in good spots, that is fine because pit's zone leaves a lot to be desired defending the trey. granted wf hasnt shot the 3 well on the season but this a young team that has several capable shooters that can bust up a weak zone like pit's.. dont let the record fool you, wake can play and they have handled their business vs the bottom half of the conf at home. i think this young squad rebounds from that tough stretch and ass beating to cap it off with a extra day and a pit team that is a major drop in class from the teams they have faced of late.. think this be fairly high scoring and wake burst panthers shaky bubble...

that was 1st gm i looked at,, will work on rest of card but wanted to get the thread started for the early risers in our group so we can get the ideas flowing..
    Wake Looks awful today

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Wake in full meltdown mode smh. I need to just start taking 1h when betting shitty dogs and avoid these 2h collapses. Plenty of time left but this is ridiculous and happens way too often in kid ball.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

Don't underestimate the Panthers meltdown potential.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beeps220, and Chi_archie

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

If Wake could grab a damn rebound, pathetic on the glass

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Man I was rooting for u to cash once I hit the over w the fts. Didn't need that 3. That sux bro..
    yeah oh well, Rooting for late plays bro

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    Don't underestimate the Panthers meltdown potential.
    Yahtzee.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Wake Looks awful today
    Look like a fukkin winner to me..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Thank god Wake held on my day is done Nothing scarier tho than a shit team with nothing to play for in a freefall halfway thru 2h. Whew nice hit boys

First 123