Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Wisconsin -5 1H 2x
    Wisconsin -9 2x

Bo Ryan's group has a week to prep after the loss to Maryland and they catch Mich st off OT loss to Minny on Frank Kaminsky's Senior Day. I see some info he is dealing w/ a personal issue but and is listed as probable (I'll have to look more into that) T Jackson is participating in Senior Day but still not cleared it appears. Valentine is banged up for Sparty.

You guys know these teams, no need for a run down, Wiscy doesn't foul nor turn the ball over. Wiscy can clinch share of B 10 title with a win today as well as trying to secure #1 overall seed.

I simply just look for the Kohl to be rocking and the badgers to get out early and win by DD...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Wiscy is all i played so far

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

i dunno bout this one, wisc failed me vs minny

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

No mention on Marist. Lewis going for top scorer in Marist history. Matt Lopez out for ride - who have nothing to play for - and Marists seeding can change, but they need to win. Different Marist team on court, they'll be fired up playing better recently. 1h and game for me.

eddycash

gl i cant bet a team thats only won 6 games in 29

mrlif1

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    gl i cant bet a team thats only won 6 games in 29
    Don't blame you.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Eddy that's where most gamblers get in trouble is staying away from a squad after a disappointing loss. I had KU/Spurs ml par the other night and was pissed those old fukks could not get it up after having a whole weekend off to think about 2 losses they suffered. I realize odds are this team won't be a threat in playoffs series but had to take them last night vs Suns who should NEVER be a fave vs a quality opponent. Sometimes you gotta shake it off these guys are human after all not robots. Bol (KU Shit the bed that night as well but I had them ml parred with a couple plays yesterday

eddycash

if wisc was playing a weaker opponent id be willing to try them again. unfortunately, they are playing a solid squad today. its msu or pass for me

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

MSU always plays wiscy tough. 8 or 9 points is too too many

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I'm leaning Sparty myself that is a lot of pts. Just not as confident in this team as past few years squads. Saw a crazy stat across the st Mich is something like 21-4 a.t.s. after a s/u loss. And we're getting near finish line where Izzo boys usually heat up.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Providence ML, Wisconsin -3 1/.5526

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13521

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Wiscy is all i played so far
    WOW hate to oppose you. I was all MSU +9.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yeah I'm leaning Sparty myself that is a lot of pts. Just not as confident in this team as past few years squads. Saw a crazy stat across the st Mich is something like 21-4 a.t.s. after a s/u loss. And we're getting near finish line where Izzo boys usually heat up.
    I'm not watching as closely as years past but MSU looks a lot better to me recently.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Should be a very safe par Snowball. Honestly I been kicking around something similar with Provo and Wiscy both around -4/5 area. Those 9 pts with Sparty might be too good of a deal is my worry but I think Badgers win no doubt.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Fukk it Provo-5/Wisconsin-5 2t par for a unit $50=$45. Hope I don't regret not bumping up Sparty. Bol!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

sorry guys got in the middle of something and never had chance to get back..only thing for me on sparty/wiscy is a half unit on the over 125.5

2daBank

oh and beavers +2 2nd half since i missed the tip..

2daBank

Wake is a tough situation, as both squads had extra prep time for this one. Last home game for wake you'd think they throw that UVA tape out and just spend the time for dixon's group. It's the first time Pitt has ever played @ wake, and dixon stressed to his guys the importance of getting accumulated early in shoot around and just with the facilities in general.

This game is very important to pitt as if they drop it they pretty much need to win out and make deep run with big wins in ACC tourney. However don't let that be a strong angle for your capping as their is a reason they are in this spot. They have won 6/8 much due to the fact they have been passing the ball extremely well, leading to much better shot selection. The odd thing about this pitt team is their struggle on the glass, it sounds strange to type that when speaking on a dixon pitt squad but this is an edge that will really favor wake. Pitt does take care of the rock very well as they actually lead the nation is A/t ratio. This of course is very important when playing on the road. They shot under 40% in 2/3 road games but last out against cuse they were in the 50 range. Another big reason of their late push is simply the return of Cameron Wright, they are getting healthy at the right time.

Matchup to look for is going to be Michael Young ability or lack their of to box out Devin Thomas. Thomas has been up and down as of late and the deacons gonna need a big performance from him to get the W in their last home of the season. Pitt has many guys that can break out in Artis, Jeter, jones, & Nwanko. And Wake is going to also need a big performance for Codi -MM.

Wake seems to be at their best playing up tempo on the offensive end however the downside of that is they have to defend more. Pitt makes you work on offensive end and that could be a problem.

Ideally I want to like the home dog here catching 3 but Im not sure I do.

Every wake home conference game this year (besides UVA of course) has went over this number. I think w/ the improved passing of pitt leading to better shots against this weak defense, combined with Wake's ability to get second chance points & extra motivation of coming of bad loss while playing last home game, should push this game over the number of 139.

Leaning towards a play on the over at this point.

This is first game I looked at (got late start) but saw it was basically topic of thread so I'm gonna look elsewhere now.
    i think the over makes sense as well. i cant pass on wake tho., ive read 100x how "pit needs this, wf not playing for anything". ill take the team "not playing for anything" 80% of the time vs these wannabes trying to sneak into a tourney they dont belong in..

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Pitt is always one of those teams that craps the bed when they "should" or need to win a gm. Think we're on right side with Deacons!

eddycash

marist folded as usual

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    marist folded as usual
    stayed away from all the maac, little upset i missed the st peters/iona tip, then there was no opportunity to bet st pete at half..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

tough one on marist for sure...

strictlyogkush
    strictlyogkush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

anyone watching oregon st. Up 8 now down 7. 15-0 run in last 4 minutes

mrlif1

Marist fell apart for sure. If I said I didn't bet game and only 1h would anyone believe me? Got lucky there. also won't Lewis get a chance at the record against quinnipiac? I thought the finality of what I read was a little off when they mentioned conference tournie.

I know it's a bit later, but Colorado off their ass whooping from Arizona, coupled with asu throwing in the towel a couple games ago and headed for snow intrigues me. Thoughts?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by strictlyogkush View Post
    anyone watching oregon st. Up 8 now down 7. 15-0 run in last 4 minutes
    fukkin definition of suck, hang for a half, come out and take a lead in the 2nd, cal calls 1 timeout and presto 15-0. does this retarded ass coach not have time outs of his own to put a stop to this fukkin run?

chipshipley
    chipshipley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

Ore st sucks on the road i lost 500 on the 1st half spread but have a dime on cal FG need cal to hold up

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

free roll Wiscy, That looks like it for me today...

mrlif1

Quote Originally Posted by mrlif1 View Post
    Marist fell apart for sure. If I said I didn't bet game and only 1h would anyone believe me? Got lucky there. also won't Lewis get a chance at the record against quinnipiac? I thought the finality of what I read was a little off when they mentioned conference tournie.

I know it's a bit later, but Colorado off their ass whooping from Arizona, coupled with asu throwing in the towel a couple games ago and headed for snow intrigues me. Thoughts?
    i was talking without looking going off memory. Asu results haven't been awful, but I watched the usc game and made a note of how bad the defense was. Both teams coming off beating. Asu been in boulder since Friday, quickly reviewed tape of Utah and moved on. Colorado coach made players watch entirety of zona game, felt embarrassed for the fans. I have zero luck betting for/against asu. Pass for me.

chipshipley
    chipshipley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

i need a play to close a big 2 team open parlay

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Im thinking UCLA should blow that ass out again.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Sucky ending either way. WOW

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

you have got to be fukkin kiddin me

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

how does wiscy bettors not get the money,

4x swing dammit...

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

how does wiscy bettors not get the money,

4x swing dammit...
    Yea that's brutal. I had michigan state, had no business covering.

Knamelis
    Knamelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8283

So gross...needed 1 rebound on either of last 2 posessions.

First 123 Last