Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

NCAA Plays Through March Madness

I'm pretty new to this place, but I've been trying to give my input on games on a daily basis. But it seems people on this forum don't like to listen to anything you say unless you've got a thread open. Well, here's my profit for the month of January and I'll be posting my plays here through the final four. I'll try my best to post my picks everyday.

I've seen a lot of people on this forum claim Fridays as a night of college basketball for the addicted gamblers but I couldn't disagree with that more. Having gone to a MAAC school (Rider U) I love to break down the games on Fridays (very heavy MAAC schedule on Fridays). It's pretty easy to predict what's going to happen in the MAAC, but today is a little difficult.

My best pick today is...

Fairfield/Monmouth OVER 123.5

I like this because in the last meeting between the two, Monmouth came out on top of a 77-70 game. And with both teams coming off a loss... A bad loss for Fairfield at Marist, both teams are going to come out looking to walk away with a W (also revenge game for Fairfield at home for some extra motivation). With a Monmouth team that actually plays better on the road than at home and Fairfield with plenty of fire coming into this matchup, I expect to see a similar result to the first matchup of these two teams.

Yons18

0-1 After last night. Missed by 4.5, ugly game.

Today I've got..

Eastern Illinois -3.5
    UC Davis -2.5

That's it for now.

Yons18

Lost Eastern Illinois by 0.5, but hit a 5 team teaser.

($-85.00)

Yons18

uc davis -2.5

+$15.00