greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

penetrating auburn sucks balls

These bunch of idiots just dribble and pass the ball around the arc... dumb shit dont even get close to the basket at all.. put the white kids in atleast they will shoot the ball.
    Last edited by greypimps; 11-24-14 at 11:41 PM.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I live near Tulsa and I can tell you that TU isn't very good so Auburn must really, really suck.

TU lost to ORU which is the smaller college in Tulsa. Tulsa isn't even the best team in Tulsa.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Fade all sec basketball except kentucky.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Wwatching how they dont shoot til last few seconds and just throw up a dumb shot.. man gotta remember to play against this team or their total.. they penetrating cant play ball..

Team needs some whites in.. all blacks in and they just loooked too dumb.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I live near Tulsa and I can tell you that TU isn't very good so Auburn must really, really suck.

TU lost to ORU which is the smaller college in Tulsa. Tulsa isn't even the best team in Tulsa.
    Tulsa has a great team D Watre talking ab

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I sometimes wonder during a timeout after the coach feels his team is already gonna lose if he tells them to do that so the dont actually get blown out. I saw Dayton the other day playing clueless down the stretch against UCONN, dont think that coach would say something like that since game wasnt out of hand but you could almost sense theyed given up.