Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Oklahoma down to -2.5
    Idk where you see this... bovada has -6 & my local has -5.5

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Green Bay +15 v Wisconsin

Sykes, Mays & Fouse are back to give the Badgers trouble again. Last year GB lost to wiscy by 3. They also beat Virginia by 3. They rarely got blown out. Solid team led by Sykes' 20+ ppg avg last season. I know it's a big difference playing in Madison, but I just don't see a blowout here. I wish it was like 17 or 18 but I still like +15.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

7-6

Don't understand covering a spread for 80% of a game only to completely go ice cold and break down and give away the game. So frustrating.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

West Va -9 vs George Mason

Need your input on the following potential plays please. Looking into Texas -4 vs Iowa (both good teams tho) or Cal +5 vs Cuse or Nova -20 vs Bucknell...

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

I like WVU here too.

I liked Iowa but missed the value on them at 5.5/6. Line looks about right at 4 now.

Of all the big spreads today, I probably like Nova the most. They are still pretty loaded even with Bell gone.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

8-6

Can't complain about a 1-0 day but if I pulled the trigger on those other leans I could've went 3-1.

Leaning duke -17.5 vs a poor shooting temple team. Anthony Lee was temples inside presence last season who transferred to ohio state, and temples guards have been shooting like 30% in their first couple games this season. Meanwhile duke has been lighting up the scoreboard.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

[594] Duke -18 vs Temple

mth61
    Just call me O.C !!!
    mth61's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5594

Feel like a jack, didn't have a chance to get on once I got the text message but my buddy said earlier that Loyola's best player got hammered last night Doyle or something and the guy can't hit a shot today lol. I figured Michigan State would cover but I played 5 units to a nickel this morning and should've passed the word, won't happen again!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by mth61 View Post
    Feel like a jack, didn't have a chance to get on once I got the text message but my buddy said earlier that Loyola's best player got hammered last night Doyle or something and the guy can't hit a shot today lol. I figured Michigan State would cover but I played 5 units to a nickel this morning and should've passed the word, won't happen again!
    Damn, wish u told me, I was on the fence about the Spartans and ended up laying off it. Inside info is always appreciated!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

9-6 now

Thinking about Nebraska -1.5 @ Rhode Island. Idk about this spread.., I watched the cornhuskers struggle in the exhibition / pre-season matchup but they have most their team returning including Austin Peteway who is a B1G POY contender. They should be able to close out on the road against a semi decent mid major, right??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I hit Nebraska One hour ago -1

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

[735] Nebraska -1.5 @ Rhode Island

mth61
    Just call me O.C !!!
    mth61's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5594

Taking Nebraska at -2. I like this Rhode Island team in there conference but Nebraska I like more

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Anyone know why so much movement on new mex st. And utep game. I love new mex st + 8. Think this goes down to last possession.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    Anyone know why so much movement on new mex st. And utep game. I love new mex st + 8. Think this goes down to last possession.
    Been drinking all day bud but pretty sure I read something about a New Mexico State key player goin down or not playing today. Might wanna check it out.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Ya the big Indian. 7'5. But I don't think he's enough of a factor to swing the line like that. The big out of shape only plays about 20 mins a game anyways. I was wondering if there was anything else I missed. Thanks for the response. I'm pretty confident with this play

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Iowa state -6 vs Alabama

I also like BYU +3.5 vs SDSU but it's a late tipoff so I'm gonna wait for the MNF losers to pound the fav and hopefully get the stormin Mormons at +4.5. Tyler Haws can light up the scoreboard and the cougs shoot much better than the Aztecs.

Also leaning VCU +1.5 vs Villanova

I smell blowouts for Memphis and Wyoming but can't get a spread.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

I like all 3. Good luck

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

VCU +1.5 vs Villanova

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

U can get 2 now

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Wow Nova really showed up. Late night get back is....

BYU +4 vs SDSU

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Good luck. Only game I'm on is Iowa st. I got -6 so gonna be close

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Nice hit on Iowa. St. Good luck on BYU

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Damn... An OT loss and a 2OT loss by 1 (ATS).... Some rough outcomes.

10-9-0

Getting ready for a hot streak.

Today I'm going to look into:
    Miami -6.5 vs Charlotte. Miami coming off a 19pt win over Charlotte. Iowa state -4.5, VCU -5, nova -?, SMU-3.5..... Will dig into these and post back this afternoon.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

[539] Wiscy Green Bay -3 (-120)
    I like this team and think they're talented & experienced. Thought the spread should be higher.

[566] Iowa State -4 (-120)
    Really like how the cyclones have looked so far. Hoidberg has these guys locked & loaded. Niang is playing as good as anyone in the country and I really like his supporting cast.

Parlay VCU & Nova MLs (Even)
    Big games, afraid of the spreads but I think both these teams win it tonight. VCU will score points off many turnovers and Villanova should control the paint tonight.

Teaser SMU +.5 & ASU +8.5
    SMU at home after a tough road stretch, and a talented ASU team which caught some tough breaks. Think both teams win SU tonight.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

12-12

Rough start to my NCAA bball season. Not sure if I'm betting too much or too little. Another loss last night by 1pt ATS. Smh... That's 3 or 4 super close ones this year I was on the losing side. I'm gonna shy away from the mid-majors for a week or so now and let them settle in.

I got my eye on a few big spread covers tonight, will post with confidence later. Upset I missed the UNC/Butler game as I was eyeing Butler +10 all morning. These tourny tipoff times are fukkin me up. Definitely noticed tight rims in Atlantis and loose rims in Maui. Experience tends to be valuable in these tournaments, as we see freshmen commit more fouls and miss FTs.

Let me know if you guys see anything that sticks out... Lots of games today.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

[734] LOUISVILLE -23-110
    [785] GONZAGA -12-120 (B+½)
    [806] WEST VIRGINIA -22-110

Also going to take Arizona. Waiting until line moves down sometime before tipoff.

Good luck tonight & DON'T drink and drive!!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Unreal... Pittino makes a mockery out of his regular season schedule and has his boys play soft and only score 45. I guess I should have heeded warning from his prior game comment, "I tried everything to not run up the score, I had 4 white guys and an Egyptian out there."

Then a Gonzaga player gets literally fukkin dropkicked n gets a broken jaw and yet no flagrant was called on Georgia. And I fukkin push. AGHHH FUKKKK

At the veryfukkinleast the mountaineers covered easily.

13-13-1

Now zona has to win.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

14-13-1

I need to put together a winning streak now that we got the intro tourneys outta the way.

Btw, I honestly think SDSU is not a top 25 team and is way overrated. They're just not good at all offensively. I wasn't really impressed by Arizona either, but I do see great potential in this team. If they clean up the sloppiness they could potentially win it all. Stanley Johnson is one of the best players in the country and is a lock to be a lottery pick.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    14-13-1

I need to put together a winning streak now that we got the intro tourneys outta the way.

Btw, I honestly think SDSU is not a top 25 team and is way overrated. They're just not good at all offensively. I wasn't really impressed by Arizona either, but I do see great potential in this team. If they clean up the sloppiness they could potentially win it all. Stanley Johnson is one of the best players in the country and is a lock to be a lottery pick.
    i dont see a ton of difference between the 2 honestly. both are very good defensively and below avg offensively.. hell if sdst could shoot a damn ft they win that gm..

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i dont see a ton of difference between the 2 honestly. both are very good defensively and below avg offensively.. hell if sdst could shoot a damn ft they win that gm..
    Maybe you didn't see much difference between the two offensively because both of zona's starting guards got in foul trouble and sat most of the 1H, Tarjzewski got in trouble & sat a lot before fouling out of the game, & I believe someone else fouled out too. That's why I say if they clean up the sloppy fouls they would have a dominant paint presence and some sort of guard play, unlike what we saw last night.

loodachris99
    loodachris99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4421

gl buddy!

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

I like wash -11.5 tonight. Thinking spread should be 20 at least. Anything on ur end?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Kansas -9 vs Tennessee

Looking into butler and Oklahoma...

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Butler +4

Oklahoma +8