TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

lol at you guys giving these chicks serious consideration for beating an sbr impromptu group of players. you serious???? lol. all i'd have to do a charge into one of these fems, or take a hack at their arms one time, and they'd be short one player on the court. ridiculous. these chicks cannot hang with any level of physicality from men ballers, no matter the level of talent.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I think you guys are overestimating D3. There's some pretty bad teams. Pretty sure they don't even give scholarships in D3. I played at d2 and if given the choice to play at a d3 or go somewhere and not play, I'd just as soon not play. It's like intramural ball at bigger schools

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I think you guys are overestimating D3. There's some pretty bad teams. Pretty sure they don't even give scholarships in D3. I played at d2 and if given the choice to play at a d3 or go somewhere and not play, I'd just as soon not play. It's like intramural ball at bigger schools
    Thank you

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

It depends what D3 school there is.
    There are some legit teams, and legit talents.

But you guys are totally underestimating these girls.

They are like really good. And they are not weak. Majority of D3 basketball centers are weak and lanky and uncoordinated or else they would be D2.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    No, actually you don't get it...stevenash is actually agreeing with us (the vast majority) saying that any organized, collegiate, mens team or even a decent high school boys team would indeed beat the UCONN ladies...he's just saying that there is no way in hell that broke dik fukks on this forum would accomplish the same feat!...
    No, actually, you don't get it Sir!!

Also....stevenash text me regarding this thread, and he said he doesn't particularly care for you.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    No, actually, you don't get it Sir!!

Also....stevenash text me regarding this thread, and he said he doesn't particularly care for you.
    I really don't give a fukk one way or the other!...

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    But the statement was, UConn doesn't even have a woman on it's team that could dunk.
    They have at least three, one of whom (Stewart) is a you tube sensation for her 1 handed dunk.

This is what pisses me off, clueless blind statements like that, people talking like they know what they are talking about when in fact they don't know what they are talking about.

This is my stance on this subject then I am checking out, all these last minute baseball scratches is driving me crazy.

A HS boys basketball team that understands team basketball could beat them, very good 16 and 17 year old boys that understand the team game can beat 18 and 19 year old women.

A bunch of couch potato guys on a gambling forum, that maybe had some basketball skills in school back in the day, forming an impomtu team consisting of four other couch potatos that played some organized ball in their past is not beating this team.

That is my point, unless the dudes have an idea on how to beat the women, they aren't beating that team, becuause like I said, that women's team knows how to get open underneath for a layup, and if you don't know how to come off a screen, if you don't know the concept of team basketball, you ain't got a snowballs chance in hell, just because you are a dude, and say I can beat any women at anything, but have no clue on how to go about it, doesn't mean you will.

p.s. sorry Goat, I take that back, some other comment pissed me off.
    the OP asked if an average D3 men's team could beat the UConn women. i am saying unequivocally that a decent JC men's team could beat them.

i am answering the OP question then taking it another level with an answer that is a level below D3.

with regard to dunking, someone mentioned how a UConn chick can dunk by barely jumping.

i responded that 23 years ago more than half my varsity HS team could dunk.

most HS boys basketball players can dunk these days.

when a college chick can do it everyone goes nuts.

athleticism between dudes and chicks is thousands of miles apart

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    By double digits? I played for an average d3 school, and I don't think it would even be a game..

How about a decent high school guys team?
    did you shave points man?

First 123