robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by Lift2beFit View Post
    Nonsense, Baylor wins by 10..

That zone defense is gonna keep Wiskys men out of the paint forcing up TOUGH 3s. Wiskys players already need 6 ft of clearance before it comes close to going in.

No way no how wisconsin walks away with the W.
    They won't force up 3's. They exploit the center of the zone and wear them out with 15 footers. Ryan has had a lot of time to get ready for this. Wisconsin's bigs can shoot and won't have to challenge Austin in the lane. When the guards stretch out to cover Wisconsin's guards, it will open things up in the lane.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

The white flags r going down

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    life is hard man. i'd definitely give up 1 eye for a lot of money.

2 eyes??? hell no it would suck not to be able to see at all . but i can still see good with 1 eye.
    19k posts in 2 years?

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    19k posts in 2 years?
    The only idiot on SBR that even comes close to being as useless as SeaWeed is dumb fukk big bear.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq, and convick

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Wisconsin doesn't play D

That's reason enough not to lay points
    This is Wisconsin's worst defensive team I've seen in a while, mainly because Dekker is horrific defensively.

Their pick and roll D is atrocious.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This is Wisconsin's worst defensive team I've seen in a while, mainly because Dekker is horrific defensively.

That's the key, it will catch up to them eventually and probably this game. tittywarrior could defend the rim better than these bums.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

That's the downfall of having the best offensive team since Bo Ryan has been coach. It's by far his worst defensive team at UW. No rim protector either. They have given up a ton of layups this year.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    This is my first play of the Sweet Sixteen. I have felt from the beginning that this would be the year that Bo Ryan and his Badgers finally make a run. Like I said on Saturday, their offense is a well oiled machine. Great passing in the halfcourt and a big man in Kaminsky whose inside-outside versatility makes for a matchup nightmare.

A lot of people love Baylor in this matchup after seeing what they did to Creighton and rightfully so. They finished the season strong and are rolling right now. That said, they will come up short Thursday. Wisconsin finally makes the Elite 8 where I expect them to meet Arizona.

Wisconsin -3 -105 (6x)
    Baylor takes this game. They are athletic, long and have best big men in the game. Baylor is the 3rd best team left in the tournament right now.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

60k posts in 3 years, damn

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    48% is lights out? Badgers won because they dominated the boards in the 2nd half and Oregon stopped hitting every deep 3 they threw up. Baylor is a slow tempo team that plays into the Badgers strengths. I don't bet Badger games but they win this one.
    Wisc owned the second half, their shooting second half was way over 50% and they crashed the boards. The most sickening possession was when Oregon couldn't get one defensive rebound in four tries leading to the Brust game winning three pointer. Wisconsin will not get four attempts in one possession against Baylor, too physical are the Bears to allow that madness.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    The only idiot on SBR that even comes close to being as useless as SeaWeed is dumb fukk big bear.
    wow whose ghost are you?

i get new trolls everyday lol

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

wow whose ghost are you?

i get new trolls everyday lol

It's smoke.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

life is hard man. i'd definitely give up 1 eye for a lot of money.

2 eyes??? hell no it would suck not to be able to see at all . but i can still see good with 1 eye.
    i dont even know how to respond to this ... absolutely dumb

Lift2beFit
    Lift2beFit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

Quote Originally Posted by robbeduagain View Post
    They won't force up 3's. They exploit the center of the zone and wear them out with 15 footers. Ryan has had a lot of time to get ready for this. Wisconsin's bigs can shoot and won't have to challenge Austin in the lane. When the guards stretch out to cover Wisconsin's guards, it will open things up in the lane.
    One eyed willy is taking over this game, its gonna be pack city againts the white boys who cant jump... then bam! Its raining Missed 3s.

robbeduagain

Quote Originally Posted by Lift2beFit View Post
    One eyed willy is taking over this game, its gonna be pack city againts the white boys who cant jump... then bam! Its raining Missed 3s.
    I think you'll see a lot of in to middle jummpers and into the middle and out to the short corner for the jumper. Badgers will rain made 15 footers on Baylor because Wisconsin will make the quick extra pass

t-wizzle

This line may very well close at 4.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Really tough game to pick....like most of these sweet16 games.

pasta
    pasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1596

Go badgers.

t-wizzle

Good amount of RLM

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

against you on this one wizzle..
    too much of a rebounding edge for baylor - wiscy has to shoot really well to win this one imo...

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Wisconsin is no longer a defensive oriented team as they have been in the past. But baylor zone is not that impressive. People think there are similarities between Creighton and wisky, but wisky does not just throw up 3s that are contested.

I could see wisconsin eating that zone up with their ball movement and back door cuts.

This game is gonna be a tough one to call. Probably lay off

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    against you on this one wizzle..
    too much of a rebounding edge for baylor - wiscy has to shoot really well to win this one imo...
    No worries pal it ain't the first time. Are you taking the points or ml? I am very confident in Wisconsin winning this game.

t-wizzle

Some things I read on how Wisconsin will attempt to attack the zone. Like I've said all along - it comes down to fundamentals. Crisp passing, pump fakes, etc. You give a team like Wisconsin close to a week to prepare for a zone defense and they will be ready...

"We always have a method," Ryan said, "and our method is deception if you can. Subtle deception. Ball-fakes. Shot-fakes.

"Every team I've ever seen that is successful uses them. So we've got to use them."
    "You've just got to try and find some weak spots," Brust, a 38.9% three-point shooter this season, said of the Bears' zone. "You've got to be patient and work it around, try to get movement. Use shot-fakes, ball-fakes. Just keep working it until you get the good one, and when you get the good one you've got to knock it down.

"I think we can do a lot of things well. That is a product of coming in here every day and practicing hard and preparing for all different types of teams.

"In order to be successful you've got to be able to pass, dribble and shoot. And I think we've got five guys out there all the time that have a good opportunity to find good spots to be successful."

Wisconsin is exactly the kind of team that you want when facing a zone. This is the worst matchup Baylor could have hoped for.

Points Awarded:

KRIT gave t-wizzle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the only bet in this game is Baylor ML +150. They can definitely win this game and that's a hell of a lot of value right there. They are a confident bunch right now who can shoot, rebound and defend. No reason that they can't win this game. +150 is great value.

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Quote Originally Posted by robbeduagain View Post
    I love this play. Bo Ryan will find the holes in Baylor's zone and exploit them. They have bigs that can hurt in different ways because they can shoot. The ft line jumper will be the death of Baylor. Expect Kaminsky, Dekker, and Hayes (really coming on of late) to all find their way in the middle and along the baseline. Baylor's athleticism won't be a shock to the Badgers after playing Oregon. Wisconsin rolls

Bo Ryan will find the holes?

Players decide the game.
    If Wiscy didnt go lights out in the 2H Oregon would have ran them off the court.

robbeduagain

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    Bo Ryan will find the holes?

Players decide the game.
    If Wiscy didnt go lights out in the 2H Oregon would have ran them off the court.
    And of course Oregon didn't play lights out in the first half. The players make the shots, but the coach makes the game plan. You don't know anything about basketball if you think anything else.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

when you have 5 days to prepare for a game, its usually better go with the team with better coaching, not only that but wisconsin has proven it can win against the toughest of teams on the road

t-wizzle

This is my first play of the Sweet Sixteen. I have felt from the beginning that this would be the year that Bo Ryan and his Badgers finally make a run. Like I said on Saturday, their offense is a well oiled machine. Great passing in the halfcourt and a big man in Kaminsky whose inside-outside versatility makes for a matchup nightmare.

A lot of people love Baylor in this matchup after seeing what they did to Creighton and rightfully so. They finished the season strong and are rolling right now. That said, they will come up short Thursday. Wisconsin finally makes the Elite 8 where I expect them to meet Arizona.

Wisconsin -3 -105 (6x)

Adding:

Wisconsin -3.5 -108 (4x)

Wisconsin 1H -2 +100 (2x)

Wisconsin -8.5 +220 (.5x)

Wisconsin to win West Region +255 (2x)
    Last edited by t-wizzle; 03-27-14 at 06:40 PM. Reason: added first half bet

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Bo Ryan far better coach than Scott Drew, Bo Ryan with Baylor's roster is a national title contender at worst and sure as hell wouldn't have gone 9-9 in Big 12 play. Wisconsin is better than Creighton, not as athletic or dynamic, but better all around, fundamentally and defensively. Creighton tried to win by outscoring and outshooting you, Wisconsin tries to win by out playing you in all facets of the game. Even then, staying away from this game, lean Wisconsin but Baylor is playing well and could continue to win inspite of Scott Drew's coaching

KRIT

GL and appreciate the article find posted above.

KRIT

Pinny just moved to 4, looks good for you.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Pinny just moved to 4, looks good for you.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

No worries pal it ain't the first time. Are you taking the points or ml? I am very confident in Wisconsin winning this game.
    i screwed up and booked at 3 when it moved off 2.5..
    knew public would be on baylor, so thought it would drop..
    sick RLM...

Jatt24
    FBG
    Jatt24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

solid start

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

looking alright, Wisconsin impressing me. May have completely misread them.

First 1234 Last