TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

does your bracket picks affect your gambling in a negative way?

I think it definitely facks with my head. I spend hours studying and filling out my bracket until i get it just the way i like it and cross my fingers it'll be the perfect million dollar bracket or win your work/friends pool. So you just crammed like 100 possible matchups based on a bunch of hunches. By filling out your brackets and entering pools you are kind of pot committed to riding teams out in the tourney. You stop using your head in a way. For example, wichita state may be playing amazing but you have louisiville going all the way. They meet in sweet 16 and you normally would pound wichita based on what you've witnessed but instead you stick with your pick you made 4 days before and alot of the times you are even doubling down betting more on the team besides your pools. March madness is a slippery slope people. Try not to lock yourself in too quickly. stay objective

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Whole thing is a mindfck, one second you like this team to get to the S16 and the next you have them out 1st round. Only the books win.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Yes it does. You should only pick your bracket... and revalue your straight wagers later on in the tournament. Things will change. If you force your plays... you'll lose.