jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Quote Originally Posted by Heandog View Post
    ALL GOOD just did tomorrow card and we will end up with 2 plays..... and there are 3 games senior day games
    THank you for the work you do for us Heandog!

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

when Kine Professor put this system together he stated that these were some guide lines to go by , that is why I started using the 160 number rather than the 180 because I actually kept track of the difference of win /loss percentage of the plays. I am going to start tracking the Senior Night Pays because if this is the case why are we not betting the other way ..Just something to keep in mind, and also next year I may rule out a play after 3 losses to the system.

Heandog

lost with Siena YTD 2-3 see you tomorrow

Heandog

todays plays---- San Jose+ 14, Idaho St+7 1/2 ===== others that fit Senior Night NO play do as you want Montana St +9, Tenn St +16 w.ill +13 1/2, Jacksonville St +10 GOOD LUCK I ll be out for the day

traindriver
    traindriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1585

So is senior night bets worth it

Cordoba25
    Cordoba25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3682

What about Austin Peay +8 (playing against SE Missouri ; ranked #234)

Cordoba25
    Cordoba25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3682

FWIW believe that game is also senior night..

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by traindriver View Post
    So is senior night bets worth it
    I'm not aware of senior night records, but Fairfield covered last night. I said fukk it and am playing them all.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I'm rolling with all 7 but thanks Hean and BOL

Heandog

Quote Originally Posted by Cordoba25 View Post
    What about Austin Peay +8 (playing against SE Missouri ; ranked #234)
    you are correct Austin Peay +8 would fit but Senior Night for SE Missouri

Heandog

[QUOTE=CTOWNsCAPPIN;23653161]I'm rolling with all 7 but thanks Hean and BOL
    Good Luck . don't really blame you

Heandog

2-0 yesterday SYSTEM PLAYS YTD 4-3 ( Senior Night plays are 4-2 in favor of Favorite ) Im going thur todays card now be back I a bit

killthebook
    killthebook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 188

2-0 yesterday SYSTEM PLAYS YTD 4-3 ( Senior Night plays are 4-2 in favor of Favorite ) Im going thur todays card now be back I a bit
    Tailed on both system plays yesterday. Thanks for putting in the work HD

Heandog

no Plays Siena+9 @ Monmouth Senior Day Good luck with your plays see you Monday

Heandog

Quote Originally Posted by killthebook View Post
    Tailed on both system plays yesterday. Thanks for putting in the work HD
    Glad I could help

Heandog

so far looks like you take the Fav but this is just a small sample so far I will keep an eye on this for the rest of this year (and maybe next year) have to get around 60 plays or so before I would incorporate it into the system and then again if it ain't broke don't fix it, The System it self is Great and like I said before the Pre Season Plays have outdone the System Plays at least the last 2 years this is my 3rd year doing the pre System , I really look forward to this System ,and for you that have followed keep this in your bag of Tricks ,it is a lot of work going thur all the plays esp on a Saturday with all the games but if you put in the time it is well worth it we Have 1 more week of plays to make a few more $$ so hang in there.

Heandog

no plays today System plays 4-3 (senior Night plays 4-3 in favor of the favorite )

Heandog

3/3/15 No Plays

jihadvillager

guessing it is senior night for detroit

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by jihadvillager View Post
    guessing it is senior night for detroit
    Conf Tournament game

jihadvillager

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Conf Tournament game
    ah, thank you sir!

Heandog

3/4/15/ no play this may be it I will keep checking daily

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Air Force must not have opened at 6.5?

Heandog

3/5/15----- Got 1 play today Portland St +7 1/2

Heandog

Quote Originally Posted by CTOWNsCAPPIN View Post
    Air Force must not have opened at 6.5?
    just seen your post no opened at 4 1/2

Heandog

3/5/15----- Got 1 play today Portland St +7 1/2
    got a win yesterday making SYSTEM PLAYS 5-3 ===no plays tonight

Heandog

Don't look like any plays today --- N. Dakota+ 9 fits but it is Senior Day---- if anyone spots any please post

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

hean i been thinking bout this a lot and i think in the future you can set certain perimeters about senior day gms and still find ones that are worth plays, and its not doing it in a way that has you trying to cap them which i know isnt the goal..

i feel like senior day can sometimes be as much as a detriment as a advantage at times.. it really a case by case basis and been arguing this point quite a bit this yr. dont know if ya wanna backtest on the subset of gms we betting (dont think it necessary unless some1 wants to) but i know i end up against plenty of teams on their senior days with better than average results.

there are def ones you wanna avoid, wyo came to mind this year as they a senior laden team with a big time player going out and 3 or 4 seniors that been playing together for years. obviously in that situation you trying to aviod senior day. there others tho where we talking bout a team with 1 or even no seniors or even worse for then senior walk ons that get some PT and dig their team a early hole. i guess with these lower ranked teams generally in smaller conferences it more likely they have several contributing upperclassman but obviously being ranked where they are there prob plenty where you could safely assume senior day isnt effecting the gm in a negative way from our standpoint...

just a thought going forward into next season if you wanted to maybe squeeze some more plays out of the last week, which why wouldnt we with the clip it hits at??

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    hean i been thinking bout this a lot and i think in the future you can set certain perimeters about senior day gms and still find ones that are worth plays, and its not doing it in a way that has you trying to cap them which i know isnt the goal..

i feel like senior day can sometimes be as much as a detriment as a advantage at times.. it really a case by case basis and been arguing this point quite a bit this yr. dont know if ya wanna backtest on the subset of gms we betting (dont think it necessary unless some1 wants to) but i know i end up against plenty of teams on their senior days with better than average results.

there are def ones you wanna avoid, wyo came to mind this year as they a senior laden team with a big time player going out and 3 or 4 seniors that been playing together for years. obviously in that situation you trying to aviod senior day. there others tho where we talking bout a team with 1 or even no seniors or even worse for then senior walk ons that get some PT and dig their team a early hole. i guess with these lower ranked teams generally in smaller conferences it more likely they have several contributing upperclassman but obviously being ranked where they are there prob plenty where you could safely assume senior day isnt effecting the gm in a negative way from our standpoint...

just a thought going forward into next season if you wanted to maybe squeeze some more plays out of the last week, which why wouldnt we with the clip it hits at??
    I agree. I would love to see senior day ATS numbers. I don't think its quite the edge that some folks make it out to be. Seen plenty of teams lose outright on their senior day.

Heandog

was also wondering about the Home court some of these places hold 4,000 and then you go into a place where they can hold 20,000 , I know its a tuff call you could have a coach who would start the seniors and others coaches that would not even give them a look unless they were up 20 pts with a minute to go . This is the least amount of plays I have seen over the past few years we have only had like 10 plays for the last 2 weeks usually it is more like 30 I would have to go back and look at my records .

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

was also wondering about the Home court some of these places hold 4,000 and then you go into a place where they can hold 20,000 , I know its a tuff call you could have a coach who would start the seniors and others coaches that would not even give them a look unless they were up 20 pts with a minute to go . This is the least amount of plays I have seen over the past few years we have only had like 10 plays for the last 2 weeks usually it is more like 30 I would have to go back and look at my records .
    i think the main thing is unless we talking bout a team with multiple seniors in the starting 5 (at least 2 if not 3)that been together for a while or maybe in select instances a really high quality senior who going out after a big time career.. i think eliminate those scenario's and there no way playing the rest senior day be damned at worst it wouldnt hurt us..

Heandog

Final YTD TOTALS PRE SYSTEM 46-28-2 ==SYSTEM PLAYS 5-3 COMBINED 51-31-2 another Great year for the KineProfessor System .

Heandog

senior day plays went 4-4 , ---- this year System plays were way down only having 8 plays, last year we had 37 plays system plays, last 2 years are 27-18=== now get this all posted plays right here if you go back to page 1 Pre system plays last 2 years are 81-46-4 posted and there was a week of plays that went 11-2 that I did not post that would have made that would have made the last 2 yrs pre season 92-48-4 . Keep this System in your bag of tricks for next season ,,, Good Luck the rest of the way.

jihadvillager

Thanks hean for the valuable insight !

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

senior day plays went 4-4 , ---- this year System plays were way down only having 8 plays, last year we had 37 plays system plays, last 2 years are 27-18=== now get this all posted plays right here if you go back to page 1 Pre system plays last 2 years are 81-46-4 posted and there was a week of plays that went 11-2 that I did not post that would have made that would have made the last 2 yrs pre season 92-48-4 . Keep this System in your bag of tricks for next season ,,, Good Luck the rest of the way.
    Thank you very much for sharing! BOL throughout March and going forward.

First ... 910111213 Last