Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Done Until The Tournament

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for all the input and help this season, but I am calling it quits for atleat a little while... I've been runnin cold ever since the Colts won the Super Bowl and won HUGE off of that! College Basketball is soo fvcking unpredicatable IMO and it's diggin too much at my pocket right now... I was big on the Wisky Dicks last night and they absolutely shvt themselves in the 2nd half... I hope they get pummeled on Sunday by Ohio State... This just has not been a good college bball season for me and I gaining a SEVERE disliking for the NBA as well even though I have been to over 90% of the Pacers home games in the last 17 years! I am a diehard Pacers fan, but they have SERIOUS issues and even trading the whole team didn't work... It seems no matter what they do they are always a middle of the pack team, ever since Reggie Miller retired... It really is hard for me to watch after seeing the glory years with Reggie and seeing us make it to the NBA Finals against the Lakers... I'm sure the Pacers will get a 7 or 8 seed in the playoffs and get bounced in the 1st round...

Anyways, sorry about rambling on about my PISS POOR team, but they need ANOTHER makeover IMO! I believe Jermaine O'Neal has to go after the season... He is the softest, best player in the NBA if that makes any sense...

Would love to hear anyone's thoughts about the struggling and troubled Pacers...

I'll see you guys in a few weeks for March Madness! Best of luck to everyone for the next few weeks!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 02-21-07 at 12:59 PM.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10503

Sorry to hear that p2m,I say the same thing every year and still manage to get sucked into bball.Hope when madness comes around,your luck turns for you.I was on wisky too......wished I'd listened to some of the other posters who were so infatic about mich.st. GL in whatever you decide to do!

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Good luck P2M...i may be taking a break but ever time I try I always end up back a few days later. That's the life of a degenerate....

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't say I blame you for taking some time off bud.

Halo
    Halo's Avatar Become A Pro!

This last week has been crazy I am down 9.5 units... Kentucky yesterday; Saturday was worst. Hang in there buddy!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hopefully taking a break will right your ship come tournament time. As for the Pacers, they are currently the 6th seed and barring a huge collapse should be in the playoffs.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Whatever you decide to do bud GOOD LUCK with it.. You are a good guy and deserve good things..

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

A good time to take off. College is tough right before Championship week. NBA is a crap shoot right after the All-Star break.

See you when you get back.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

peyton, you are smart...GL bud...