PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post

HNY, bud! Looking forward to finally getting all this inter-conf play started! Look forward to your plays. Noticed you did quite well on the bowl games... Keep at it!
    Thx,

posting out in PT takes elephant skin,

but I find it helpful to becoming emotionless,

we all know this is a great attribute in the world of sports betting...................

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Thx,

posting out in PT takes elephant skin,

but I find it helpful to becoming emotionless,

we all know this is a great attribute in the world of sports betting...................
    Very true... Just gotta have thick skin or abilities to ignore all the hate... That section is pure entertainment. It seems we are much more "business" in these sub-sections, especially here. Which is great. Keeps the clutter down and you can actually see people picks and contributions vs picking through all of the garbage to find a pick or someones actual record

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the pick today, RS. thanks for pointing it out.

Keep up the good work in 2013!

RetardStrength

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetBuysDanK View Post
    Like the pick today, RS. thanks for pointing it out.

Keep up the good work in 2013!
    Best of luck to you!

I WILL be playing Creighton (2) as well. I'm expecting a big public play but I just can't ignore Creighton in this spot, with this line, with inter-conference play...

Consider it a 2nd posted play of the day

Noticing RLM as well, which has me even more puzzled... Whatever... A must play here for me

My Play 2: Creighton -1 @ Illinois St - 1 Unit

BOL

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

I am on that play as well. Im playing a few more road teams than usual today. i like wyoming, and Boise, and ill. thoughts?

RetardStrength

I am on that play as well. Im playing a few more road teams than usual today. i like wyoming, and Boise, and ill. thoughts?
    To be dead honest, I like all 3 as well. I was very likely to make a play on Wyoming and Ill. The lines seem very favorable. I am still looking into Boise, but my "lean" would be on them to cover as well.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Good work, homey. 2 - 0 on PPOTD. Boise was easy. I hit Wyoming on -2 for 3x, but missed when I took them at -4 earlier in the day for 1x.

Ill. plays down to the competition. I'm done laying points with them away from home.

congrats again on the good day!

PAULYPOKER

Great job!! thx.......

RetardStrength

19-7 +13 Units

2 good hits yesterday. Richmond shot exceptionally well, had a big lead at the half, and never let go. Just what you like to see when you're angling the game that way. A very nice win for Creighton. Certainly had all of us backers nervous as play came down to the wire, but Creighton is the stronger team, and they got the win and cover.

I'm about to get on a plane for a nice little vacation down to Florida and then Nassua.

I'm eying today's card. Gonna do a little more research when I get to the airport and I should have a play.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

anxious to see the POTD, RS!

keep on doin' work!

RetardStrength

YTD 19-7 +13 Units

On the phone and about to board a plane so keeping this short and sweet.

Wright St is a good team beginning inter conference play today against a weaker opponent, and the current line is low. They are 5-0 at home facing an inter conference opponent in Green Bay that is 0-5 on the road. Wright st has a chance to be a real contender in the Horizon conference. Wright St faces two "weaker" inter conference opponents back to back, and Green Bay will have an even tougher test against Detroit after this game. You could angle this two ways, and think Green Bay shows up, looking to prove themselves, or you can choose the way I see it, and realize Wright St knows they need to handle business here and again against Milwaukee and solidify themselves at the top of the Horizon.

My Play: Wright St -2 @ Home vs Green Bay - 1 Unit

BOL

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

LOVE this play. Thanks, RS.

Safe travels!

RetardStrength

Tread lightly. Heavy public play and now everyone and their mother backing wiscy Green Bay in the dog spot.

This is my play and I'm sticking to it. Similar to other spots. This game will be a grind but wright st should get the win and with the line at (2) that's all they need to do is win and they will cover

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Great call, sir. Bc of your POTD, I went from 1x to 3x. Thanks for the $$$$$.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

If people aren't paying attention to this thread, they are really missing work... Guy is top notch

RetardStrength

20-7 +14 Units

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm glad some chose to tail and cashed. I often dislike being on a big public play like last night, but truthfully I try my best to and often ignore the public when I look at the plays/matchups and angle. Wright St IS the better team and they proved it. We have begun inter-conference play and that can sometimes make things easy or difficult.

Just woke up and I'm hungover as fuuuuuuukkkk. Happy to be in sunny Ft Lauderdale bout to board Holy Ship and continue this party for the next 3 days before it's back to reality.

I took a peak and I'm not sure how I feel about the card. May or may not have a play today. Been hot and don't want to force the issue

PAULYPOKER

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Just party without the booze you don't have to drink to have a good time plus when your sober watch and see the people make asses out themselves lol you'll laugh !!

20-7 +14 Units

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm glad some chose to tail and cashed. I often dislike being on a big public play like last night, but truthfully I try my best to and often ignore the public when I look at the plays/matchups and angle. Wright St IS the better team and they proved it. We have begun inter-conference play and that can sometimes make things easy or difficult.

Just woke up and I'm hungover as fuuuuuuukkkk. Happy to be in sunny Ft Lauderdale bout to board Holy Ship and continue this party for the next 3 days before it's back to reality.

I took a peak and I'm not sure how I feel about the card. May or may not have a play today. Been hot and don't want to force the issue

RetardStrength

Quote Originally Posted by 16johnnymac View Post
    Just party without the booze you don't have to drink to have a good time plus when your sober watch and see the people make asses out themselves lol you'll laugh !!
    Lol I'm 31 years young so while I'm not 21 I can still party. I tend not to over-do it and do enjoy watching others makes asses of themselves

RetardStrength

YTD 20-7 +14 Units

Ugly card today but I see a spot I like.

George Washington is a team that has had some tough losses and I think they would consider tonight somewhat of a test for themselves. They rebound the ball well and they shoot well and I'm not impressed with their opponent in Georgia.

Georgia is about to play Florida at Floroda so this spot doesn't mean much to them.

I like this to be a close game. G Wash keeps Georgia from second chance points, shoot the ball well, get Georgia down early and they will WIN this game.

My Play: G Washington +4 @ Georgia - 1 Unit

BOL

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

As always, well done. Keep up the good work and have a great time, homey!

Don't do anything I wouldnt do...

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

I really like Rhode Island -8 today against Brown. My numbers have them closer to 11/12 pt favorite, and they are coming off a rest. Any thoughts on that game, RS?

RetardStrength

I really like Rhode Island -8 today against Brown. My numbers have them closer to 11/12 pt favorite, and they are coming off a rest. Any thoughts on that game, RS?
    This was another game I was considering, but to be flat honest, both teams are just bad and inconsistent. Rhode Island should cover that number but I don't trust them. No play for me but I would lean Rhode Island. Good luck if you decide to play

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

YTD 20-7 +14 Units

Ugly card today but I see a spot I like.

George Washington is a team that has had some tough losses and I think they would consider tonight somewhat of a test for themselves. They rebound the ball well and they shoot well and I'm not impressed with their opponent in Georgia.

Georgia is about to play Florida at Floroda so this spot doesn't mean much to them.

I like this to be a close game. G Wash keeps Georgia from second chance points, shoot the ball well, get Georgia down early and they will WIN this game.

My Play: G Washington +4 @ Georgia - 1 Unit

BOL
    this has the makings of one ugly ass gm, 55 points could very well win it..i always look to take the points in a gm i doubt either team cracks 60 so i agree gw the way to go...gl rt

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Enjoy you're vacation cuz , live it up!

start drinking again & that hangover will be delayed

i like the play,

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Sweet! I do the same bro good luck tonight I am tailing tonight! $ in the bank
    Lol I'm 31 years young so while I'm not 21 I can still party. I tend not to over-do it and do enjoy watching others makes asses of themselves

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hoping it hit 5 but +4.5 -107 it is.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

I love my Dawgs more than anyone, and I'll be the first to advise betting against them-we are horrible this year! While we do play much better at home, and we played Indiana very close until the last 5 mins of the game, the bottom line is we are horribly inconsistent. I could see us somehow winning this game, but I can definitely also see us losing by double digits. Good luck whatever you wager, of course I don't have the heart to ever bet against my teams-speaking of which, are y'all the same way? How do you approach betting for/against your teams?

RetardStrength

Ignore your heart in betting

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Hey keep up the good work buddy, I like your style in this thread, very thoughtful no-nonsense stuff. BTW, I think you should relax your concerns about being on the public side of certain games if they are not heavily bet games. If it's a primetime ESPN matchup between two top ten teams, and you find yourself wanting to take the side with 70% of the public, maybe that's some cause to hesitate, but Wright State? C'mon, you were golden the whole way, it was a great pick! BOL

RetardStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoz View Post
    Hey keep up the good work buddy, I like your style in this thread, very thoughtful no-nonsense stuff. BTW, I think you should relax your concerns about being on the public side of certain games if they are not heavily bet games. If it's a primetime ESPN matchup between two top ten teams, and you find yourself wanting to take the side with 70% of the public, maybe that's some cause to hesitate, but Wright State? C'mon, you were golden the whole way, it was a great pick! BOL
    :thumbsup:
    Last edited by RetardStrength; 01-04-13 at 05:15 PM.

RetardStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoz View Post
    Many thanks and honestly thank you for the advice. I tend to ignore everything (in terms of public) when I make my plays... I have followed college bball since I was 8 years old so I "know my way around" the sport. In all my years of betting I've always been profitable in college bball. These posted plays have gone well. I hope to keep moving things in the right direction. I like to help people and if I can help people make money, that is great.

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Many thanks and honestly thank you for the advice. I tend to ignore everything (in terms of public) when I make my plays... I have followed college bball since I was 8 years old so I "know my way around" the sport. In all my years of betting I've always been profitable in college bball. These posted plays have gone well. I hope to keep moving things in the right direction. I like to help people and if I can help people make money, that is great.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

RS might of went on a bender this weekend,

RetardStrength

20-8 +13 Units

Ugly game as expected. You can't expect to win a game shooting 26%. I'm surprised they only lost by 11!!!

Back in the states. Was off the grid for a few days...

The card is small today but I like Georgia St at Hofstra. Ga St has had some tough losses, a stretch of 5 where 4 were very close. They got handled by Drexel and then had a nice win against JMU.

Their opponent is not impressive by any means, and the home spot doesn't hold much value here.

I don't see this as a blowout but the line is generous. I see Ga St with some late free throws and they win by 8 or 9.

My play: Ga St -4.5 @ Hofstra - 1 Unit

BOL

First 123456 ... Last