SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can St. Johns Lose by More than 28.5 at Kentucky?

There are no straight single bets that I like today. So Im looking for something to tease Georgetown +13.5 with. The only other teams on todays card that I have been tracking so far this season are St. Johns and Kentucky (I know almost nothing about any of the other teams playing today), So Im thinking st johns +28.5? They might lose by 20-23, but do they get blownout by 29/30? I dont know. This st johns team is still well coached and they play good d. Yes there a dumb team, and they commit stupid fouls and turn the ball over and cant hit foul shots and theyre extemely young. But will they be totally overwhelmed by the stage down there in Kentucky and Kentuckys talent and size on the boards? St. Johns has some go to guys that can hit a big shot or two, some guys with a certain amount of ice water in their veins if you will that arent afraid to take a big shot or put it on the floor and get to the cup in Harkless and Lindsey. Kentucky looks alot better than st johns, but 29/30 points better? Thoughts

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

LOL Im trying to figure this game out to man lmao

SASH

Im skeptical about this st johns team because last time I used them I lost a sh*tload on them vs Arizona. And they had to pull a rabbit out of their fuggin ass to beat William and Mary. But they seem like a tough bunch who have a fair amount of pride and determination considering the 28.5

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Kentucky will score 100 in this game imo.. So if u think stjohns scores 70 then so be it.

Predicted final score 92-56

-stash

SASH

No way Kentucky gets 100

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Kentucky will not score 100 these kids on the St.Johns team have way way way way way way way way way way way to much pride. I can certainly tell you these kids think they can win tomorrows game because they want to prove to the entire country they are good.

nickos86
    nickos86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    This st johns team is still well coached and they play good d.
    Lavin will not be there.

"Lavin said yesterday he returned from prostate cancer surgery too soon and needs to build stamina before returning to the bench. He would not guess at a timetable, meaning one of the nation’s youngest teams will have to succeed or fail without its leader.

“We all know it’s less than ideal,’’ Lavin said

Lavin underwent successful surgery on Oct. 6. He missed the Red Storm’s first game but sensing the team was missing his leadership, Lavin and assistant coach Mike Dunlap, who moves into the first chair, decided that Lavin’s presence was needed.

But Lavin felt fatigued and doctors decided to modify his workload. He did not coach in the 78-64 loss home loss to Northeastern that dropped the Johnnies to 4-3 going into the showdown with the Wildcats (6-0).

EPote14
    Too much juice?!? yea ok! grow a pair
    EPote14's Avatar Become A Pro!

best bet.....leave it alone unless ur a degenerate and just can't pass it up Kentucky 1h way to go

the-phenomenal-1
    the-phenomenal-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

go with

go with the over its the play to bet

SASH

Its at 24 right now on Bookmaker.com. Teased St. Johns up to +30 and G'town +13.5....didnt go huge, that +30 still scares me lol

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

I have the same exact parlay! Lets cash!

PassUrChipZ
    PassUrChipZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah 30 seems safe. John's are young but damn thats a lot of points. Public gets screwed in this one Kentucky wins by 23. haha

SASH

Quote Originally Posted by PassUrChipZ View Post
    Yeah 30 seems safe. John's are young but damn thats a lot of points. Public gets screwed in this one Kentucky wins by 23. haha
    Agreed, 30 is alot, maybe I shouldnt still be scared of the 30 with this St Johns team. I gotta give my boys a little more credit

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

6-5 six minutes in.

SASH

Early on Kentucky looks just as young as my Johnnies

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Shot clock violation every play.