BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Spurs +650 to win the NBA title. Celtics +600 to win East.

Putting a little on each of these.

Spurs over Celtics in the Finals. Neither Golden State or Cleveland gets back there.

BigDofBA

The Warriors could easily be the #2 seed and the way things are shaking out, they would play Memphis, Houston, and then the Spurs but the Spurs would have homecourt.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Spurs bet is pretty good.

Celtics struggle against the other 3 top teams (although they have a better chance against Wiz)

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

I think Wizards or Celtics take East

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

That price on Spurs is not bad but not sold on them. Warriors seem back on track and I don't think they lose the top seed - and assuming Durant is good to go, they will beat Spurs.

Celtics def don't like. Its like they're the Clippers of the East. Everyone having such high expectations from them but I think they are 50/50 to even make the conference finals. And even if they do - same story as every year, Lebron's team goes through the motions in regular season and people start jumping on the 'next best team' in the East thinking they'll beat him. But come playoff time, will be the same old story yet again - Cavs get out of the East.

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

Love the Celtics bet, good luck.

What book are you using?
    Last edited by trillz; 03-27-17 at 12:56 AM.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    That price on Spurs is not bad but not sold on them. Warriors seem back on track and I don't think they lose the top seed - and assuming Durant is good to go, they will beat Spurs.

Celtics def don't like. Its like they're the Clippers of the East. Everyone having such high expectations from them but I think they are 50/50 to even make the conference finals. And even if they do - same story as every year, Lebron's team goes through the motions in regular season and people start jumping on the 'next best team' in the East thinking they'll beat him. But come playoff time, will be the same old story yet again - Cavs get out of the East.
    All valid points. I just need one of them to hit to ensure profit though.

The Warriors are still the favorite but I think +650 is worth it on the Spurs.

The Cavs don't seem like the same team from a year ago....I know it's just the regular season but still.

They finally got their title so I'm not sure they'll play with the same desperation. I'm not saying they don't want to win but there is a difference.

The Warriors don't look at invincible as they did last year even with Durant.

Could you imagine having to go through Memphis, then the Rockets, and finally the Spurs?

Memphis would beat them up. Houston would run them all over the place and I think the Spurs would finally finish them off.

A lot of that depends on seeding so the Spurs will need the #1 seed.

Looking at the remaining schedules, Houston is locked in at #3 and Memphis is almost locked in at #7.

There is a big difference between the #1 seed and #2 seed in the West this year.

I just don't see a trilogy with the Cavs and Warriors. One of them will wear down in the playoffs.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

IF the C`s make the ECF, then you are guaranteed some good $$$. Hedging.
    Also, will the Cavs be able to flip the switch and stop playing pathetic defense??
    Am interested to see how they play tonight vs. Spurs? Years ago, top teams playing each other would bring best effort.
    Today, who knows if one or both teams decide to lay down.

I hope you are right with the Spurs. Big ??? for me is will LMA turn it up, become a real factor, or stay in cruise control.

GSW will beat any other team in a 7 game series.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Celts vs cavs going to 7 games in the ECF. Cavs will win the title again.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

everyone knows lebum is tanking for finals!

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

The problem with the Celtics is nobody on their team is better than Lebron or Kyrie. It's hard to win a playoff series when the best two players on the court play for the other team.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Putting a little on each of these.

Spurs over Celtics in the Finals. Neither Golden State or Cleveland gets back there.
    Lol. Celtics won't even beat Miami in the first round

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I would love to see the Wizards beat the Celtics. So sick of that Boston team. Unfortunately they might end up getting the homecourt advantage.

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Lol. Celtics won't even beat Miami in the first round
    lol how do you figure ? They swept Miami 4-0 this year I know it's regular season but no way the get bounced first round this year
    Last edited by trillz; 03-28-17 at 12:23 PM.

JmanR
    JmanR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Raptors making it to the finals

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I would love to see the Wizards beat the Celtics. So sick of that Boston team. Unfortunately they might end up getting the homecourt advantage.
    If I see another Marcus Smart flop I'm gonna be sick.

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post

Warriors haven't done anything to suggest they're 'back on track' Since Durant has gone down, they haven't beaten anyone that'll be playing deep into the playoffs. Today against the Rockets will be a huge game, at the least, they'll lose tomorrow to the Spurs. Potentially back to back?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by trillz View Post
    lol how do you figure ? They swept Miami 4-0 this year I know it's regular season but no way the get bounced first round this year
    Take a look at the heats record since January

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13329

Quote Originally Posted by trillz View Post
    When Heat lost to the Cs back around when they were like 11-30 I said the Heat were better than them. Don't fade me

BigDofBA

Go Spurs Go.

Pops vs Mike Brown....

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Series on bookmaker

Spurs +688
    Gsw -1050

Im in total agreement with you in the Pops v Brown. Definitely over matched. Spurs are going to have to dominate the boards and get 2nd chance points. Aldridge is going to need to be more important on the offensive end as much as he a liability on the high picks with both Curry and Durant. Give me a sprinkle at +688.

BigDofBA

Pops vs Brown

I'm not sure why the Spurs weren't getting any respect.

They're definitely the underdog but people were completely writing them off.

They are playing two guys known to not show up when it matters most (KD and Curry).

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Kwahi is done which means Spurs is dead money, he's a liability if plays less than 100% and adjustments will be made to exploit that. Pop is having the worst time of his life rn

BigDofBA

Injury messed up everything

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

Warriors must be the luckiest club ever. Any team play against them will have injury to one or two main contributors. when they faced healthy team like last year OKC and Cavs, they struggled. If Love and Irving didn't get injured in 2015, Curry would have 0 ring right now. They looked dead today, and boom Leonard injured. What's funny was that their fans were acting like they were so good when they came back to win. They would lose by at least 10pts for this game the way they started if Leonard was healthy. And No, I did not bet on this game. If I did, I would have won anyway. Spurs covered.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

You got horrible odds. Spurs were about +650 just for this series against the Warriors.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    You got horrible odds. Spurs were about +650 just for this series against the Warriors.
    When I made the wager, Durant was injured and there was uncertainty how healthy he was going to be. Also, the Spurs were in contention for the #1 seed.

Hindsight is 20/20.

If Leonard doesn't get injured, the Spurs win and it's a completely different picture.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

The Spurs who got swept looked better than the Cs damn