WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Thunder ML +105

Westbrook and company have good home game. They've covered lots of games recently and Warriors have struggled a bit without Durant. Warriors will struggle with the Thunder bigs. Offensive rebounding will kill the warriors.

$1000 to win $1050

killerbeast6
    killerbeast6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8512

Nice to see you back posting your bets GL tonight

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

line tells you to take OKC but Iam into Golden state , still no play for me so hope OKC wins just for you boss

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Okc all the way tonight. Let's get this money !!

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Sometimes I feel like the bookmakers just want to give free money.. I think golden state was that free money today

Don_Omarion

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post
    Sometimes I feel like the bookmakers just want to give free money.. I think golden state was that free money today
    you can say " trap the people who bet on traps " this line is clearly trap to take GSW so people take OKC and whole public on OKC so, let us trap the people who bet on traps and GSW wins .. if this line was different all people would take GSW but line tells you to take OKC as a trap play .. mission is loading %99

chosen4th

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    you can say " trap the people who bet on traps " this line is clearly trap to take GSW so people take OKC and whole public on OKC so, let us trap the people who bet on traps and GSW wins .. if this line was different all people would take GSW but line tells you to take OKC as a trap play .. mission is loading %99
    WAT?

Don_Omarion

WAT?
    vegas sometimes put lines who trap you to take the favorite at huge odds , something like -2 or -1,5 .. but at other times they put the line who you think " oh my god! it is a trap " so I will take OKC +1,5 but line is trapping the people who bet on traps .. hope you get it..

check OKC vs. UTAH few weeks ago , check Heat vs. Cleveland @ Miami few weeks ago .. and you will get it better

BOL and do not ever think the bookmakers give free money or you will lose huge

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

OKC is brutal I backed them tonight what a disaster on there home floor embarrassing

chosen4th

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    vegas sometimes put lines who trap you to take the favorite at huge odds , something like -2 or -1,5 .. but at other times they put the line who you think " oh my god! it is a trap " so I will take OKC +1,5 but line is trapping the people who bet on traps .. hope you get it..

check OKC vs. UTAH few weeks ago , check Heat vs. Cleveland @ Miami few weeks ago .. and you will get it better

BOL and do not ever think the bookmakers give free money or you will lose huge
    I was being sarcastic.. i do just fine, i know the bookmakers do not give free money.. read what you said the first time, it made no sense

Don_Omarion

I was being sarcastic.. i do just fine, i know the bookmakers do not give free money.. read what you said the first time, it made no sense
    they are the same . I explained more at the 2nd time .. whatever good luck