lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Any chance Michael Jordan signs with the cavs?

I heard LeBron is recruiting him.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

You think he'd still score 10 a game?

lakerboy

No. LeBron just needs more help.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

yeah I think Lebron was gonna buy the Charlotte Hornets shares from Michael, since he is the principal owner of that team

and in return he promised him to pass him the ball 20 x per game and let him take all last 2nd shots

can't wait to bet the Hornets vs the Cavs when they play

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Jordan Farmar maybe

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

What would be the term for the opposite or anti warrior? Bc that's what lebitch is, best player for yrs but would rather stack his team to win rather than man up

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

well cavs are trying to push for a 20 man roster so they can get more players to quit their other teams and join them

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No
    Cavs if they get to finals get smoked 4-1 by GSW

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

LeBron has aged, last year was his swan song.

Boston and Toronto would be better matchups against GSW.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Maybe Boston!

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28607

LeBron has won his last championship....sad but true.....!!!!

his karma setting in now for all his racist shenanigans.....

shadymcgrady

Is being pro black racist? Lebron and Michelle Obama at the front of that list

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

Lebron is is alrady has his excuse when he goes down the tube in the playoffs. They wont make the finals

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    LeBron has aged, last year was his swan song.

Boston and Toronto would be better matchups against GSW.
    Virtually all of his numbers are up over last season, including minutes.

He will soon start to decline, but hasn't really happened yet. That said, he may not win another title.

shadymcgrady

Lebitch probably gonna sign with gsw next yr if Cleveland doesn't win this yr

vegaschulo
    vegaschulo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2689

Sorry guys but hate to tell you "king james " is winning back to back. .yes it was rigged last year but guess what nothing has changed ....LOL IS ALL RIGGED!!!
    Points Awarded:

Yankfan4life2 gave vegaschulo 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Quote Originally Posted by vegaschulo View Post
    Sorry guys but hate to tell you "king james " is winning back to back. .yes it was rigged last year but guess what nothing has changed ....LOL IS ALL RIGGED!!!
    ^^^ my man. Cavs in 6 games.

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    What would be the term for the opposite or anti warrior? Bc that's what lebitch is, best player for yrs but would rather stack his team to win rather than man up
    The guy has carried teams for years stop the hate, first player to lead BOTH teams in scoring/rebounds/asissts/blocks in a playoff series. Oh ya and he did that vs the greatest regular season team of all time down 3-1 in the finals. Who cares if he doesnt win another chip, he is already one of the best players that has played this game and is what 32 years old. Just stop
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No. LeBron just needs more help.
    help? by adding players cut from other teams and that are clearing waivers?

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    The guy has carried teams for years stop the hate, first player to lead BOTH teams in scoring/rebounds/asissts/blocks in a playoff series. Oh ya and he did that vs the greatest regular season team of all time down 3-1 in the finals. Who cares if he doesnt win another chip, he is already one of the best players that has played this game and is what 32 years old. Just stop
    Wonder if lebron is going to mention u in a book or shout out one of these days. Where would his career be without u? Or how much he owes to geniuses like urself defending him on the internet. What teammate u r to king james, that championship ring has ur name on it

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    help? by adding players cut from other teams and that are clearing waivers?
    Why add them then? They aren't added to help?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

They added stiffs who weren't contributing to their previous teams. Don't see what the big deal is.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    They added stiffs who weren't contributing to their previous teams. Don't see what the big deal is.
    Why add stiffs to a title team besides them playing garbage time?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Why add stiffs to a title team besides them playing garbage time?
    Because on a bad team they serve no purpose but on a good team they can contribute. It's all about roles.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Because on a bad team they serve no purpose but on a good team they can contribute. It's all about roles.
    So they aren't stiffs?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James will never win another title

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Why add them then? They aren't added to help?
    why compare them to the GOAT?

cwnotorious

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Wonder if lebron is going to mention u in a book or shout out one of these days. Where would his career be without u? Or how much he owes to geniuses like urself defending him on the internet. What teammate u r to king james, that championship ring has ur name on it
    No chance he mentions me however he will mention his haters. Listen sir i am not going to try and convince you to like lbj and u won't convince me to hate him. Thats fine we can have a diff of opinion, their are plenty of reasons to dislike him - i get it but when it comes to what he has done as a basketball player and how much he has carried his teams the numbers speak for themselves. Early in his career he carried his team plenty, If he never left cleve and dominated for all these years and didnt win 1 title you guys would be hating on him for never winning it all. He has left it out on the floor for more than a decade and will go down as one of the best to ever play ball no matter what you or i think of him.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    why compare them to the GOAT?
    Wasn't doing that

shadymcgrady

No chance he mentions me however he will mention his haters. Listen sir i am not going to try and convince you to like lbj and u won't convince me to hate him. Thats fine we can have a diff of opinion, their are plenty of reasons to dislike him - i get it but when it comes to what he has done as a basketball player and how much he has carried his teams the numbers speak for themselves. Early in his career he carried his team plenty, If he never left cleve and dominated for all these years and didnt win 1 title you guys would be hating on him for never winning it all. He has left it out on the floor for more than a decade and will go down as one of the best to ever play ball no matter what you or i think of him.
    Lengthy but well said. None of my posts deny the skill or talent of said individual, my emphasis is on his bitch move for running over to miami to win so that he could turn around and say by default how much of a legend he is.

I understand he wasn't the first to do it and win that way. I know he was heavily influenced by Kevin garnett after Boston beat Cleveland and garnett in turn to an extent influenced by sheed Wallace in detroit. However as great as KG and sheed were lebron is on another level and imo a player of that caliber is held to higher standards in terms of playing the cards that were dealt and winning in an organic fashion like bird, magic, Michael, Russell and all the true greats.

At this point kobe and Duncan are better legacies bc of that fact despite lebron being a slightly better talent

If he never left Cleveland and never won then he'd be the greatest player to never win and still a top talent of all time. The titles don't rly matter, skill matters and titles aren't going to make or break that. Instead he's now the biggest bitch of all time bc of his manufactured running to miami then back to Cleveland while they got 2 1st overall picks during his absence. Huge bitch moves
    Last edited by shadymcgrady; 02-28-17 at 03:20 PM.

cwnotorious

I can appreciate your points also shady and i do agree with you about lbj not following quite the same path as jordan, obviously i could make some arguments about both jordan and kobe having help as well but i will leav that one alone. Thx for the rebuttle I would sit down and discuss hoops with u anyday doggy

shadymcgrady

I can appreciate your points also shady and i do agree with you about lbj not following quite the same path as jordan, obviously i could make some arguments about both jordan and kobe having help as well but i will leav that one alone. Thx for the rebuttle I would sit down and discuss hoops with u anyday doggy
    Why leave it alone? Sbr has alot of degenerates but not enough true fans of the game. Im guessing u played organized ball on some level to comprehend what is real talent and what isn't in the nba? Difficult to have a good debate on the nba when most of the people throw praise or hate on players based on spreads being covered or not.

Kobe and his airness defintely had more help than lebron ever had his 1st go around in Cleveland. Bird did as well, probably more so.

All lebron had was a washed up zydrunas and delonte desperado west. And that would have solidified him as one of the best ever if he stayed and won.

Remember how every fan base dreaded Michael but always cheered for him despite their team losing? That's the kind of universal, unified and undeniable response lebron would've gotten if he didn't bitch over to miami. Instead it's fractured and splintered in terms of being the best the nba has to offer. He's closer to kobe than he is to Michael

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Lakerboy, enough with your bullshit.

It's time for you to admit Lebron is the greatest player in the last 20 years.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

its not like Lebron makes the finals every year

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    its not like Lebron makes the finals every year
    Does he win every time like MJ?

12 Last